JAV actresses with natural breasts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
So I was watching UMSO-510 for the scene with Rika Aimi given that some were pretty convinced that she has implants. I'd like to know how it is possible for her to have breast implants, yet she clearly does not have a surgery scar anywhere on her body. They even show her belly button and nothing is there. I'd be interested in you opinion. If she is indeed natural, which she evidentially has to be, then maybe we should question these "telltale signs" for Japanese boobjobs a litte bit more. It's like every nice looking perky pair of breasts always has to be fake, I don't think so.
I personally left this "boob detection agency" years ago unless I'm certain.
And then in many, I am wrong and have been corrected by others here.:)

With no dog in the fight, I will say you could be right and wrong.
I will also say there are makeup i.e. "concealers"???
I will also also say some screenshots not gonna give you a clear yes/no answer in some cases.
I will also, also, also, say fake boobs don't bother me unless they are super bad/noticeable.

Exceptions being my faves.

If some one like Yu Nagase returns, and come back with noticeably new breasts I think I wouldn't like it. Obviously her body is too small, even if she gain weight. Same as Ichika Matsumoto. Who I heard some say in the past, should not only eat more but should get bigger breasts.
WTH:eek:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
So I was watching UMSO-510 for the scene with Rika Aimi given that some were pretty convinced that she has implants. I'd like to know how it is possible for her to have breast implants, yet she clearly does not have a surgery scar anywhere on her body. They even show her belly button and nothing is there. I'd be interested in you opinion. If she is indeed natural, which she evidentially has to be, then maybe we should question these "telltale signs" for Japanese boobjobs a litte bit more. It's like every nice looking perky pair of breasts always has to be fake, I don't think so.

View attachment 3284648View attachment 3284649View attachment 3284650View attachment 3284651
She doesn't have any implants. The signs of japanese boobjobs are the same as the US actresses. There is no "japanese implant wizard". It's easy to spot fake boobs, even more now. Just to name a few Yayoi Mizuki, Aoi Tsukasa, Hongo Ai, Fukada Eimi, Hinata Marin. Having natural boobs doesn't mean they have to be saggy. It's just genetic. Generally, girls with firm big boobs are thick. Koume Ena or Himesaki Hana are the perfect examples. The less common type is slender girls with big firm boobs. That's why they are popular. Ria Yamate, Julia, Amane Mahina or Miura Sakura.

striker01

Nov 14, 2016
She doesn't have any implants. The signs of japanese boobjobs are the same as the US actresses. There is no "japanese implant wizard". It's easy to spot fake boobs, even more now. Just to name a few Yayoi Mizuki, Aoi Tsukasa, Hongo Ai, Fukada Eimi, Hinata Marin. Having natural boobs doesn't mean they have to be saggy. It's just genetic. Generally, girls with firm big boobs are thick. Koume Ena or Himesaki Hana are the perfect examples. The less common type is slender girls with big firm boobs. That's why they are popular. Ria Yamate, Julia, Amane Mahina or Miura Sakura.
I was almost believing that Rika does have implants, there seem to be so many that think they are fake. The whole Ibuki Aoi/Tsubasa Aoi thing also made me think. They look certainly more natural or in other words less impossibly perfect than Rika Aimis, yet she apparently has implants. Without those ripples, how would you detect them?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I was almost believing that Rika does have implants, there seem to be so many that think they are fake. The whole Ibuki Aoi/Tsubasa Aoi thing also made me think. They look certainly more natural or in other words less impossibly perfect than Rika Aimis, yet she apparently has implants. Without those ripples, how would you detect them?
Well, Rika boobs got small since her debut.

Capture d’écran du 2023-08-03 22-29-09.pngCapture d’écran du 2023-08-03 22-30-23.pngvlcsnap-2023-08-03-22h39m38s812.png

Nothing suspicious. On the left, her first movie. They were fuller (4 years ago).

vlcsnap-2023-08-03-22h31m18s879.pngvlcsnap-2023-08-03-22h31m28s506.png
They are less full, a bit smaller and they're dropping a bit. The shape is curvy, following gravity.

vlcsnap-2023-08-03-22h57m27s631.png vlcsnap-2023-08-04-00h16m18s514.pngvlcsnap-2023-08-04-00h16m26s652.png
See how fake ones are full and very round. From the bottom to the upper part.

frostyfuelz

Aug 25, 2023

If Ibuki Aoi/Tsubasa Aoi tits are fake I don't even know what is real/fake anymore. If they are fake those are the best fuckin fake tits I have ever seen. Been watching every scene of hers multiple times for years and never even crossed my mind til I see it mentioned here.

Welshman599

Jul 28, 2023
Personally I don't fret over whether a particular set of boobs are natural or not; I just marvel over the spectacular ones - the ones that make me shiver a little every time they show up. Looking at you Okuda Saki.... brrrr

tristanolilo

Aug 9, 2022
Well, Rika boobs got small since her debut.

View attachment 3291764View attachment 3291765View attachment 3291757

Nothing suspicious. On the left, her first movie. They were fuller (4 years ago).

View attachment 3291766View attachment 3291767
They are less full, a bit smaller and they're dropping a bit. The shape is curvy, following gravity.

View attachment 3291761 View attachment 3291762View attachment 3291763
See how fake ones are full and very round. From the bottom to the upper part.
How would you explain that her breasts sit like that on her chest? It's basically like a circular pillow sitting on her chest.

Rika Aimi.png

In this gif you can the same pattern, they also how barely move and really look like a water-filled balloon in this. Wouldn't you agree?

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/glassbrownibisbill

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
How would you explain that her breasts sit like that on her chest? It's basically like a circular pillow sitting on her chest.

View attachment 3318151

In this gif you can the same pattern, they also how barely move and really look like a water-filled balloon in this. Wouldn't you agree?

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/glassbrownibisbill
The firmness of the breasts is due to the elasticity of the skin. So it's not the same for all girls. That's why some have saggy boobs and some don't.

vlcsnap-2023-09-11-00h51m11s724.png
Above, it's Julia when she debuted. Her arms aren't in the same position so it's not exactly the same result. Still, this is really close.

Rika is a bit smaller than Julia I think. But like her, she has firm boobs. Firm boobs will not fall to the sides in that position. Saggy boobs will.

You can see the difference between natural boobs and implants. Rima's are a bit smaller and you can still see that's the implant moving, rather than the whole breast.
vlcsnap-2023-09-12-00h52m27s487.pngvlcsnap-2023-09-12-03h18m20s438.png

An amateur western girl, similar boob size, https://i.redgifs.com/i/daringbeigeokapi.jpg

Don't look the same at all. And for JAV actresses, I added various examples already above.

tristanolilo

Aug 9, 2022
The firmness of the breasts is due to the elasticity of the skin. So it's not the same for all girls. That's why some have saggy boobs and some don't.

View attachment 3318796
Above, it's Julia when she debuted. Her arms aren't in the same position so it's not exactly the same result. Still, this is really close.

Rika is a bit smaller than Julia I think. But like her, she has firm boobs. Firm boobs will not fall to the sides in that position. Saggy boobs will.

You can see the difference between natural boobs and implants. Rima's are a bit smaller and you can still see that's the implant moving, rather than the whole breast.
View attachment 3318846View attachment 3318847

An amateur western girl, similar boob size, https://i.redgifs.com/i/daringbeigeokapi.jpg

Don't look the same at all. And for JAV actresses, I added various examples already above.
Interesting that you mention Rima, imo Rika and Rima have very similar breasts, they share basically the same qualities in movement and overall look. The only difference is that Rima's implants are placed a little bit lower, which makes the nipple sit higher on her chest making them look slightly less natural. Other than that I don't see how you can say one is natural and the other not.

This western girl's breast really look fake. There are so many more natural looking girls in the west. Scarlett Alexis would be one of them. Wouldn't you agree that they look pretty convincing?

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/generalhurtfulbluefish

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/tautsuspiciousthoroughbred

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/greatvelvetyclumber

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
This western girl's breast really look fake.
Yes, that's because when you don't have that much body fat, implants will be more visible. Rika has the same body type, so if she had implants, they would look similar. The only way to make implants look good is if the girl has a lot of fat tissues in her chest and doesn't get too big implants.

su23dzrauaj71.jpg

Scarlett Alexis is natural. Natural boobs don't mean saggy boobs. It depends on genetics. Some girls around 18 or 20 will have firm and full boobs. And with time, they will get less and less firm.

Here is the difference, 2 actresses with a similar body type (thick).
With implants
Leana-Lovings-shares-her-boyfriend-with-her-step-mom-Jennifer-White_015_big.jpg

No implants:
Leana-Lovings-shares-her-boyfriend-with-her-step-mom-Jennifer-White_004_big.jpg

The difference is obvious.

And in JAV, another good example is Saki Okuda. Unlike Julia or some other girls (Rion), she didn't have any weight loss as she seems to take care of her diet and body. So the sagginess is less visible over 11 years since her debut.

vlcsnap-2023-09-18-19h12m48s224.png

vlcsnap-2023-09-18-19h11m44s979.png

Still, they got less full and there is a bit a sagginess.

tristanolilo

Aug 9, 2022
Yes, that's because when you don't have that much body fat, implants will be more visible. Rika has the same body type, so if she had implants, they would look similar. The only way to make implants look good is if the girl has a lot of fat tissues in her chest and doesn't get too big implants.

View attachment 3323868

Scarlett Alexis is natural. Natural boobs don't mean saggy boobs. It depends on genetics. Some girls around 18 or 20 will have firm and full boobs. And with time, they will get less and less firm.

Here is the difference, 2 actresses with a similar body type (thick).
With implants
View attachment 3323999

No implants:
View attachment 3323998

The difference is obvious.

And in JAV, another good example is Saki Okuda. Unlike Julia or some other girls (Rion), she didn't have any weight loss as she seems to take care of her diet and body. So the sagginess is less visible over 11 years since her debut.

View attachment 3324005

View attachment 3324004

Still, they got less full and there is a bit a sagginess.

Scarlett Alexis has implants, without the shadow of a doubt. They look convincing in most positions but the implants show.

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/hastydearestlocust

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's a cyst. From what I've found, she even talks about it in one of her scenes.