So, myth or truth: Foreigners can get sex easy by going to Roppongi?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I've seen, read... seen youtube videos of what goes on in clubs with foreigners. and it seems foreigners just walk in to a club and get girls quite easily then they can have sex.

Of course, they have to kind of have that player personality but still...Seems easy.

But even the things that go on in clubs...i saw this video fo a Black guy gridinng a girl doggy style easily..and he procedded to do the same with others in the club. and the girls were all excited.

And this is a real thing, not an JAV.

Seems you just have to have a player persona, or hip hop or whatever thing is popular for that particular club and all the girls just give themselves to you.

Also, if you're a crazy japanese guy.

Look how the black guys are enjoying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=308C_ujTjMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e56sNiST1mo&feature=related

From what i see here, I would not doubt foreigners taking them for real sex after the club

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Players can get laid pretty much wherever they go, but Roppongi is the centre of all that.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
bullshit-journal_du_gamer-0909.jpg

wirama

May 3, 2009
some clubs are exclusive for foreigner and some clubs are for locals... I haven't been there, but in my home town, there are segmented clubs or exclusive clubs that doing that. don't believe anything on the internet, go there by yourself or ask someone who has been there. kapiche? :exhausted::exhausted:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
JacksOffOnHisSon is on my block list, but I'll post this for the rest of you (oh mods, is there some way to hide my posts from him? Kind of like if I block someone on Facebook, I don't see them and they don't see me?).

Girls in Roppongi are typically easy because most of them are out to drink, party, dance and often get laid. I worked a party last night and while it was still a little classier than other clubs, most of the women were more than happy to go to the hotel across the street with the foreign men. Now I get to sift through it thanks to the new facebook re-vamped status update system (sigh)

mokkorisan

Sep 23, 2011
Well, if you are looking for the neighborhood bicycle, they you can get laid at roppongi. But seriously, reputation of the girls that roams around @ the roppongi clubs and bars aren't all that great.

They are known for sleeping around for foreigners and american GI's. Don't know if you want to put your penis in those kind of girls ... for the fear of STD's :scared:

Oct 6, 2007
Yeah, getting girls are clubs are easy for anyone, but they are the less respectful girls. Personally if I'm single I pick up girls at places like the library (studying Korean usually gets the girls to talk to me first), language exchange, or just get the balls to walk up to a cute girl on the street and say hi. Girls are human and enjoy sex just as much as the next person. It doesn't take long to have sex with a girl, it just won't happen over night (like at a club).