Are Many Japanese Women Getting Foreign GFriends?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I just wish I was cool enough to pretend I was a lesbian girl....

*rolls eyes*

Just how DO you leave negative reputation points???

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You should see a scale at the top-right corner of each post. It's an alternative means to providing reputation without clicking the "Thanks" button, and it's bidirectional.

To the right of the scale is a small, red circle with an exclamation mark in it. That's the Report button.

[/the more you know™]

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
And now I know.

AND KNOWING IS POWER!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
josolopSon3 said:
All i'm saying is that alot of Japanese women are bi/lesbian just that it doesn't seem so.

Prove it. Show me true sociological research that you or one other have used as a study and produced as such. If you can't, then you sir are simply a fucking retard.

Mods, feel free to infract-me for that comment, but in this case, it's not an insult, this guy really IS a retard. I would not be surprised if his care-taker came on here and gave me hell for insulting someone who was born with Downs Syndrome.

Josolososohgoaglhagohagson3: Prove it, or shut the fuck up.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
All i'm saying is that alot of Japanese women are bi/lesbian just that it doesn't seem so.

It's pretty hard to disprove someone when he invokes the "a lot" measurement. "Many," "much," "a good number," and other vague statements like these suggest to the reader whatever he believes to be a large figure when in fact it tells him absolutely nothing, and the speaker can wriggle his way out of any accusations of slander by precisely pointing out this very fact.

If Japan's got 100 million people (rough estimate), and suppose 2% of the population is GLBT, and half of them are female. It means 1%, or 1 million, of the people in Japan are lesbians or bisexual. 1 million is a lot of people. But so is 49 million, which accounts for all of the other straight and asexual women. :p

Even if you want to say 10% of Japanese people are GLBT, at best you're still only going to get 5 million Japanese lesbians vs. 45 million straight women.

[/feeding the troll]

Axandra

Jul 7, 2008
I Don't Know and I Don't Care

I must admit that I find the course of this thread intriguing and, while I didn't bother to check out josolopSon3's posting history for trolling patterns, in this particular case I don't find him a troll, just a poor misguided poster, in that he's making broad assertions and sweeping generalizations concerning a certain topic; which topic, by the way, I don't even think it's so flammable after all.

But just to make clear my position on his question: people in Japan are just like people everywhere else, men and women alike. I can see how this skewed view he's taking has enraged the responders.

His on-line "research", biased as it is, under no circumstances could lead him to valid conclusions; if he'd been interested in getting true answers to his questions, I'd recommend him to start with an introduction to the scientific method.

Anyway, for what is worth (and taking note of the general attitude on this subject), I must be part of the proverbial irrelevant, anecdotal, exception to the rule: two of my best ex-girlfriends (Europeans), now each of them married and having children, while starting out as straight as a bamboo stick, ultimately proved to be just as flexible in their sexual life and "became" bi-sexual before and during marriage; to the best of my knowledge, they're following this path. And this still leaves out my beloved Japanese wife, who doesn't shy away from a tender woman touch in our nawa-shibari sessions, or even from sharing a c**k from time to time. Guess what? We're all happy. (I have media to prove all I said above but frankly, I don't see the point in doing it here.)

To conclude, the point I try to make here is that women's sexual choices (and men's just as well) should be taken off the taboo-topic lists; so what if they're bi-sexual or lesbian, if they're a minority or not, or if there is supposedly a trend to experience the act with a non-Japanese?* Surely everything that is so pleasurable to watch and do while not hurting anyone shouldn't make a heated topic discussion, right?

* Curiosity is not a sin.

Oct 6, 2007
Okay lets pick this apart...

You are luring them into YOUR world? You mean the world where you PRETEND you are a lesbian and they have a curiousity? First off, that doesn't mean they are a lesbian, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A GIRL! Secondly where is your proof they are not using a voice changer and sending you non studio pics to make you think they are some girl? They are probably 40yo virgins living in their parents basement like you will be in 10 years.

Your "experiment" is complete and utter bullshit. Once again you are generalizing an entire population of (and this is being generous) what, maybe 10 girls? So .00000000001% of Japan's population means EVERYONE is the same? Once again, assuming they aren't males living outside Japan doing the same shit you are.

What else? I can't even point out how many things are wrong with this thread. The fact of the matter is, you aren't a girl, hence these girls are not lesbians. You do not talk like a girl, so they are falling for a pathetic excuse of a "boy" ('cause you certainly aren't a man) pretending to be a girl. If you were a real girl and they were falling for you then you post wouldn't be relevent, but slightly more convincing.

EDIT: Oh yes, pertaining to your first post while I was dragging down your reputation. Foreigners SPREADING THEIR BELIEF? This is not religion and this is not 50 years ago. Foreigners are not spreading their beliefs, Japanese citizens are adopting North American culture by themselves, it has nothing to do with North American citizens visiting there. Koreans have not "spread their beliefs" on me, I have an interest in their culture thus I adapt to it because I like to be around Koreans. Japanese like North American culture so they adapt to it themselves, just on a much larger scale than most countries.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I like cakes made with butter. I hate cakes made with oil. I have eaten 100 cakes made from butter and liked most of them. I have eaten 30 cakes made with oil and have hated all of them.

You bake me a cake. You use butter instead of oil, but you tell me that you're using oil. I'm not looking forward to this. You're telling me that you're baking me a cake with the ingredient I hate. When the cake is ready, you serve me a slice. I take a bite, and I tell you I think it tastes very good. I eat the entire slice. I even want seconds.

You ask me, "Are you willing to admit now that maybe you do like some cakes made from cooking oil instead of butter?" I tell you, "Yes. I didn't think it was possible, but today I ate a delicious cake and it was made with oil instead of butter."

Except it wasn't. It was made from butter, not from oil.

You tell your friend this story. He tells you that you didn't prove anything. You argue with him. You tell him that you proved that I did like oil cakes but I just wasn't willing to open my mind to this possibility before I met you. He tells you that you are mistaken. "Sakun has never liked oil cakes and we still don't have any proof that he does! It's irrelevant that he thought he was eating an oil cake. The truth of the matter is that he was eating a butter cake -- a butter cake that you made, a butter cake that you served him and lied to him about. If anything, you proved that Sakun does have an open mind. Because he was willing to admit that he had been mistaken when he tasted your delicious cake. He didn't know he had been tricked. He thought he was eating an oil cake. And he was willing to give it a try and to admit that he liked what he tasted. That makes him open-minded, not closed-minded. But you lied to him. You told him that you had made the cake with oil. Sakun believes he's tasted the first oil cake he ever liked, but really he's only tasted just another enjoyable butter cake."

You tell your friend, "Look, it's all the same. Butter, oil, what's the difference? I convinced him he was eating an oil cake, he agreed, and he admitted he liked it. That means he likes oil cakes. He thought he was eating an oil cake and he liked what he ate, so that makes him a fan of at least some oil cakes."

No it doesn't. And if you still think it does, then you're either too stupid, a troll, or both. And any of those three possibilities means this thread isn't worth anyone's time any more.

====================================================

All your internet experiment has proven, if it was real in the first place, is that the girls you're talking with are open-minded. That's all you've succeeded in proving. You've proven that they are open to the idea of being bisexual. That is very different from proving that they are actually bisexual.

I am open to the idea of being bisexual, but I am not bisexual. I have yet to meet a man who I have either had a crush on or for whom I'd even want to have a crush on. I don't like penises. I don't want to be anally penetrated. I get sick at the thought of kissing a man. But I'm still open-minded about bisexuality. If I met somebody who I thought was my soul mate and then she revealed to me that she was actually a transvestite -- that she was actually a he -- I don't think it would shatter my world.

But if you and I talked online and you pretended to be a man, but you were actually a woman, and I "fell in love" with you, it would not prove that I'm bi and I have feelings for another man. You're not another man. You're a woman pretending to be a man, and there are just way too many variables there.

To use that cake example once again ... I have "tasted" 100 women and I have liked most of them. I have "tasted" 30 men and I have hated all of them. ("Tasted" just means "encountered." Liking or hating a "tasted" person refers to liking or hating them as a prospective girlfriend/boyfriend.) If I did "taste" a man who I liked, I'd admit it. I'm open-minded. I'm not ashamed of anything sexuality-wise. I am who I am, and that's that. But fuck all if you're going to sit there and convince me that a woman pretending to be a man is the same thing as an actual man, or vice versa (in your case).

Oct 6, 2007
After thought too I forgot to add (after reading 3 pages you tend to forget). Nearly every girl I know comments on other girls and says they are beautiful, it doesn't mean they are lesbians or even bi. Hell I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to comment on a guys appearance and it doesn't mean I'm gay or bi either. You are saying girls are lesbian because they find other girls attractive? Shit my GF won't even watch music videos of female bands because they make her jealous. You're basically saying every girl in the world is bi-sexual at the least.

BTW, loved the cake story Sakun, but I think it might be a bit too ambiguous for Jolop.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Guys... just drop it. JackALotSon is just a troll who's beating off while pretending to be a girl. Mods, please for the love of loli, nuke this fucker outta here before he gives all foreigners a bad name, or at least close this thread. That waste of flesh doesn't deserve a rebuttal.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
Beating off while pretending to be a girl is pathetic. What a douche.

Off topic: does anyone have any hentai manga about futa-furries vomiting live cockroaches on giant lesbian lolis? I'm getting bored in my basement.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Nope, but I routinely hire a make-up artist who is very good. Come to my 'establishment' and let's see what we can do.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
Nope, but I routinely hire a make-up artist who is very good. Come to my 'establishment' and let's see what we can do.
I'm way to repressed to actually do such a thing, if it were my cup of tea. I can however kind of visualize how that would look like, it would be interesting, I think.

What kind of camera is in your avatar, if I may ask? I assume it is your own camera. I have a Pentax K10d myself, which with a 50mm prime lens would make an excellent combination to make portraits of interracial lesbian couples, one Japanese, one American, I'm referring to the lesbians not the camera and lens, to stay on topic.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
In my avatar is my privately owned D90 while I tend to use an Nikon D3X for most work.

jihadist

May 23, 2008
Interesting that something as "homosexuality is something you're born with" becomes a trend...

It has been hypothesized by Foucault, and widely circulated and agreed among the scholars, that homosexuality was invented in the 20th Century, that Homosexuality is an invention and a trend.