Are Many Japanese Women Getting Foreign GFriends?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
There's alot of lesbians in japan and even their media they say now there's a Lesbian Trend in Japan. I'm wondering if many japanese women are starting to be more visible outside in the big cities with their foreign girlfriends.

Like in America, you see lesbians out in the open. not afraid to show it or kiss. Since Tokyo, etc are very internationalized and many Foreigners go there and try to spread their beliefs, i'm prtty sure foreign lesbians have inspired Japanese to be more open.

There's an interview with a bunch of lesbians and one of them seems foreign.
it's in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nbbMjSxtrY&feature=related

I'm pretty sure, many Japanese exchange students studying in the USA may be lesbian and have American girlfriends, but i never see it. They're good at hiding it

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Ok, Gagger. So i started doing this experiment to chat with Jpanese women online. I fake that i'm a girl and talk to straight girls. Today i talked to this 18 year old.. i said What do you think about American girls? etc..

She said they're beautiful. Fine, anyone can say that. But i started making more lesbian comments and saying how she's cute and nice and i started forming a relationship. Guess what? She started saying "This is my first time to have a relationship with a girl but It's nice"

And i said, maybe our relationship can grow. Anways, what i'm saying is she's straight and i lured her into my (fake) lesbian world and she started accepting her feelings for women.

I've done it with 5 girls so far. So i really believe that Japanese women are more bisexual than straight. If you make it welcoming to come into the lesbian world, then they'll go into it without hesitation.

I was nice and cute and they liked it

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
Huh?

So you are having fake lesbian "relationships" with japanese women and actually believe that they have feelings for someone they never met in person?

That you had cybersex with 5 girls doesn't really prove anything. Are you sure they weren't middle aged men origin from this site?
It would be a tad more reliable if you actually were an American girl, gone to Japan and actually fingerbanged 5 j-girls.

Now it just seems like you are masturbating too much.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I know they're not middle aged men cause we talk in voice!

Anyways today I talked to another girl about normal everyday stuff and she said she doesn't need men after i asked her if she had a bf( she sai i have no interest in men outside of relating to them at work)...then, i took that opportunity to talk about the lesbian thing and if she's ever had a relationship with a girl.
And boom after a few lines, now she's considering it and even though i didn't ask her, now she wants to do voice chat.

One of the psychological lines i use, after i get them into my virtual world is to say
"What do you think of American girls" And that's when they tell me how beautiful and sexy they are. Hey, it's not me, they say it.

So when i get 2 important pieces of info
NOT INTEREST IN MEN + thinkAmericanWomen areBeautiful, , i take it further to explore the possibility of them giving into lesbianism and it's actually rather simple.
Man, i don't know why but it's working with many girls.

Tomorrow i'm having a voice chat with that girl.
Ahem.. i have to get my voice ready to imitate a girl's voice. man, it's hard. I have a good one but you can still tell it's a man because the raspy sound that follows what i say. ALTHOUGH, some women naturally have low voices that sound kind of like men, so there's a chance she'll believe it.

I'm not even masturbating, what i'm doing is exploring the fact that MOst women are bisexual and can give into it pretty easily if they don't have a strong mind.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Tomorrow i'm having a voice chat with that girl.
Ahem.. i have to get my voice ready to imitate a girl's voice.
I request, nay, DEMAND that you record that conversation and post it here.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Audio clips or it didn't happen.
desioner

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
HOw do you do a goood Female voice ? And no i'm not using Voice changers.

My basic one, like all men, sounds like a transvestites imitation of a female voice.
I can do a better one...but then it I have to always do it sweet which is unrealistic.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I'm back. Good news guys, I got another 30 year old female.
She said she was "normal" but then i was nice and cute, showed her a pic( saying it was mine: It wasn't too STUDIO photo like, so it was believable) and she said I was sexy.
Then, i said what do you think about american women.. etc, and have you had a relationship with a girl? Then she said no. Then i said How about starting now.. She said "If it's with you, then ok but we're far apart"
and etc etc

I dont' know if you guys can see japanese, but here is part of the convo:

Her:男性は嫌いですか?
Me:男性に興味がない
Her:へえええ
Me:あなたはどうですか
Her:私はノーマルですよ

Me:でもね。ほとんどみんなの女性はバイと言われます。
Her:でしょうね
Me:好きな女がいたことがありますか
Her:憧れるって事はありますけど

After that, she said "Why don't you do voice?" I said, I only do it with people who like me and you don't like girls so i'd be sad. But she said "I might find it attractive.. so lets' do it please" Then we went to voice.

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
So, did you masturbate while writing that or afterwards?

When reading your text, you could believe that Japanese women are total retards.

I know they are not.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
No i dn't masterbate, although i do start feeling kind of horny.
Anyways, i doubt many of you could pull it of cause you wouldn't dare try to do a female's voice. My voice worked perfectly this tim

she was 30 and many Japanese women sometimes have a raspy low voice.. So, it was good cause mine was higher than hers so she had no idea that i was faking it

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
No, I wouldn't be able to do it since I've grew a pair of balls.
I wonder if you would dare to actually talk with a Japnese woman? Or just a woman in general?

Japanese women doesn't act like they do in your favorite hentai movie.

Everything is just... Straight akward! :s

Why would Japanese women turn bi or homo just because an anonymous "girl" ask them? Why would their cunts start gushing by looking at a picture of a girl? And masturbate in a voice chat with someone they talked with the first time?

Unless you've paid them...

Either you're the worlds best net-pick up artist or just full of shit.

I guess the latter.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Gagger, no but it just shows how most women are BI. ( It's been proven scientifically and by research) and i'm proving that with this experiement.

I mean, you wouldn't believe how happy and nice they were when they talked to me as a woman. Yet when i talk to them as a man, AND IM A NICE DUDE i'm not a macho whatever ( I'm caring and quiet),they are not as interested.

NOw all of the sudden i act as a woman and i have 3 girls liking me almost immediately. The sad thing is if they start feeling things for me and then i have to stop the whole thing. What if
they start wanting Snail mail or want to come and see me.

Anyways, I'm not "full of ...".. What i am is smart.

Groper_love

Jan 5, 2009
as much as i like this, i must admit, you are abit of an evil bastard :D hahaha.

but where may i ask are u chatting with these women online??

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
jojolop said:
How do you do a good Female voice?
The only time I do it is in my English lessons to differentiate between speakers. Usually a man and a woman. I always talk to Japanese woman like I am talking to any other person. In person and in my natural voice. As I stated previously I don't believe you and there are others here as well. The only thing that could possibly set you straight is to record your conversations and prove that this even happened. After all the burden of proof is in your hands not ours.
josolop said:
Gagger, no but it just shows how most women are BI. ( It's been proven scientifically and by research) and I'm proving that with this experiment.
This exact same statement can be said as such.
Gagger, no but it just shows how most men are BI.
And then you get a lot of WTF reactions because most of the members here at akiba are men and most of us are straight. Besides where are your research papers? What credentials do you have to make a statement like that anyway?
I would much rather you just say in your thread title and in your posts that this is all a fantasy and that nothing actually happened. Telling the truth is always good no matter what it is and whom it's said to.
This continues in the same fashion and I'll close this and your other threads. Pathological lairs have no place here and statements made a fact should be backed up proof or credibility.
desioner

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why not just hit him with an infraction point for being a douche and close this thread?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Groper, He's not getting any women. That's my point. Although I thought about it Aquamarine I decided to give him bad reputation first. If he continues he'll get an infraction & his threads closed. The best use of power is that which is not abused I believe.
desioner

winmxfun

Dec 10, 2007
I agree with both of you Decisioner and Jose...

first of all, Decisioner, i dont know how things are in your place or at other places around the world there's quite a lot of people and different countries and I'd say things vary differently depending on a lot of things. However, a lot of chicks ARE bi here and it's really fucking pissing me off! Fuck all of you fucks! So I agree with Jose there.

On the other hand, there's the old saying like that "if you go out in a forest looking for witches you'll eventually find some", which means if you're looking for something you'll eventually find it either by looking hard enough or making it up by illusions of obsession.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
winmxFun, you live in Japan now?

Anyways, guys, you think i'm just making this up . But just today, i noticed one of the japanese girls online that i talked to about 2 years ago was online.

At that time, she wanted to be my girlfriend but i was confused cause SHE did not chat to me. Just a few words at a time, i thought she had some mental problem.
Well, i logged in as my Lesbian character and talked to her and she said that although she's never been with a girl, she would like to try. You want proof? Look at this:

Me:
彼女いたことがある?
Her: 20:23:06
ないね
Me: 20:23:11
残念ですね
Her: 20:23:22
興味はあるけれど
Then later
Me:
でもあなたは女性ほんとう好き?
Her: 20:29:16
してみたい
Me: 20:29:27
そううですか

Her: 20:29:32
うん
Me:
女性のどこが好き?
Her: 20:29:58
くちびる

I talked to this girl for a long time in Voice, and we even did some kind of kissing over the phone and i started doing sex sounds as a girl.. hehehe. she believed it cause she started doing the same and then she even said about touching my boobs etc.

Anyways, this girl now thinks i really like her and that I'm to be with her and that she's coming over to America to be with me( in my apartment).

But you see.... She had no previous lesbian experience but all it took is some cutesy, persistent luring and now she's in my world. You wouldn't be able to do that if she didn't already have a desire for Women in the back of her mind.

Explain to me that.!! There ya go
my two cents
She even sent me sexy pictures thinking that i am a girl.