ShinjiIII JAV Subtitle Thread

Which JAV title should I subtitle next?

• VRTM-040 (/w Marie Konishi, Mai Shiraishi, and Sayo Arimoto)

• MGQ-005 (/w Madoka Adachi)

• WWF-001 (/w Yuuna Himekawa)

• DDB-190 (/w Riona Minami)

• SDMT-435 (/w Mahiro Aine and unknown actresses)

Results are only viewable after voting.

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
So some time has opened up, and I figured I would like to do a few JAV subtitles to increase my JAV portfolio. Therefore I'd like to give back to akiba-online by donating some subtitles of some of my favorite titles!

I've just finished subtitling STAR-707 /w Morino Kotori、probably one of my all time favorite movies. I'd like to give it a final check before I release it here, so you can expect it in the next few days.

Using the poll above, let me know what movie you'd like me to subtitle next. Once we figure that out, I'll start working on it, and you can expect to see it posted in about two weeks or so.

Look out for it!

Joker6969

Sep 3, 2014
VRTM-040
Beautiful Student Council Deep Throat Slave
h_910vrtm040pl.jpg

MGQ-005
Perverted Public Toilet Spitton Living Toilet Madoka Adachi
13mgq005pl.jpg

WWF-001
Slave Maid Who Will Lick And Swallow Crusty Cocks Yuna Himekawa
2wwf001pl.jpg

DDB-190
Girls' sex self-portrait
ddb190pl.jpg

SDMT-435
[Toilet Woman Duty] 3
1sdmt435pl.jpg

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
shinjiIII: you may wish to ensure you don't go over CPS 15 (characters-per-second) when you subtitle (I try to keep it down to under 12 for our releases). I opened the one you included and see many instances where it goes way beyond that. Some lines literally are 0.3 seconds with multiple words. There's not enough time to read these. It's always best to keep the translations literal, but you probably will encounter times when the allotted time simply doesn't allow it meaning you must find a way to 'compact' the meaning.

Example: "Looks like you're more interested in it now." (1.9 seconds CPS 18) -> "Getting more interested?" (CPS 11) or if this was a statement rather than a question: "You're more interested." (CPS 10)

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Ha, a couple of weeks ago I remembered this thread and thought "Huh, guess the project was abandoned.", and look what happened now!

Reactions: shinjiIII

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Ha, a couple of weeks ago I remembered this thread and thought "Huh, guess the project was abandoned.", and look what happened now!
Classic Kowalski!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008