Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
In that letter by AEG, it mentioned that Saori not only would retired from JAV, she also decided to leave the Japanese mainstream business entirely.

Well, the only thing I could say in response is that we have yet to get any 100% verifiable info about what decision, if any, Saori has made.

We'll have to continue to wait and see how things play out. I know its not easy for any of Saori's fans, but we'll just have to think positive and wait for a definitive answer.

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
im back!!!

hi there SHA!!!!:hi:

as i promise here the logo... its my second concept... by the way thanks uk21 for the suggestion:bow-pray:

any suggestion and idea will be entertain..... this will be our official seal.... so ill be working on it till we get it right:eek:k:
logo2.png

and im planning to engrave the names of the four founding members of the SHA on the logo as to give thanks to their help and support.....

and here's my latest work..... two types of portrait of miss Saori Hara

dark strokes
HaraSaori024.png

and in painting
HaraSaori026.png

i hope you enjoy it as much as i did.... thank you:bow-pray:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Good to see you again, alternity.

this will be our official seal

Wow! Excellent work alternity! Thats really cool! :eek:k:

Your art is always impressive.

Thanks for putting the time in to make the alliance an incredible seal. :bow-pray:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Good to see you all again. :sadomaso:

The SHA official seal is a very creative piece of artwork and indeed very beautiful. Thanks, alternity, for your dedication and hard work on the issue. :piripi:

With regard to Saori's status in the aftermath of devastating earthquake, up till now there is still no official news on her situation. Therefore, all we could do and hope for is to stay positive and keep things in perspective. :please:

Have a great day to you all. :tea:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

as i promise here the logo... its my second concept... by the way thanks uk21 for the suggestion

WOW what can I say my friend you have done it again..I just love it! and I just know miss Saori would be proud.

The suggestion..its no problem, I am just honored for all your beautiful art on this humble thread plus you put a smile on my face..which just lately is hard to do:bow-pray:

Well, the only thing I could say in response is that we have yet to get any 100% verifiable info about what decision, if any, Saori has made.

I know your right Sir lowleg26. but its looking more like its true..

up till now there is still no official news on her situation. Therefore, all we could do and hope for is to stay positive and keep things in perspective

Yes once again you are right too Sir icsaigon..But there may not be any official news..as in the past some girls just give up JAV..giving no reason or a official statement???

Well thanks guys for coming back on the thread and sorry for being Mr downer.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Got a little bit of info..nothing amazing, but it could be a clue??

This is surprising... SOD will be selling a signed version of STAR280.

picture.php

Why surprising, Since we think that's the movie was shot in February..I doubt SOD had the time to make that cover and have miss Saori sign all these copies before the earthquake occured.

As you know from the pics on this thread..she really does sign these one by one.:exhausted:
picture.php

Plus she usually sign's then about a month before release.. So I am pretty sure she signed them after the earthquake, so it looks like she may still have contact with SOD??:puzzled:

I know this is nothing big..maybe I am grasping at straws, But I do know this, SOD knows what's going on that's for sure:distressed:

So what do you think ???

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I know this is nothing big..maybe I am grasping at straws, But I do know this, SOD knows what's going on that's for sure

So what do you think ???

I wouldn't say you are grasping at straws. We're all just currently speculating using the info we have. Its perfectly reasonable to question when the DVD's were printed and signed.

SOD undoubtedly has more info than they've shared, but it might also not be anything conclusive. We can be sure of one thing, they'll have to make some kind of formal statement or the like that will actually answer our questions.

Hopefully, they do it ASAP and hopefully its the news that we want to hear.

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
still its a good news...... knowing that she make an activity after the earth quake.. makes me feel at lease somehow..... thanks for the update guys:bow-pray:

aj_chichi

May 19, 2010
to the great SHA I would like to ask if miss saori hara did a
Incest JAV?

If she did can I have a DL link :grassdance:

Thanks in Advance:cheer:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
to the great SHA I would like to ask if miss saori hara did a
Incest JAV?

If she did can I have a DL link :grassdance:

Thanks in Advance:cheer:

Hi aj_chichi

Welcome to the Saori Hara Alliance:eek:k:

Well she really as not done a full Incest JAV..but their is one scene in Saori Hara ~Schoolgirl Will Help You Masturbate Using Her Soft
Hands(STAR193)
... were she keeps teasing her brother or some relative to her, then late at night she goes into his bedroom and he gets a nice surprise.:please:
View attachment 434806
View attachment 434807

Its not a full Incest JAV..but its the only one I can think of..

If you what the video it's on the first page of this thread...its no 16.Saori Hara ~Schoolgirl Will Help You Masturbate Using Her Soft
Hands(STAR193)(350MB)

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567076

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

No new news..

Thanks for your comments...:bow-pray:

But I was looking around yesterday and I came across this site and found a page for miss Saori which you post comments..All I got to say there are some right SOB out there...

one comment from somebody whos says she is a pathetic woman with a pathetic life..:furious: so I had to leave a comment for that nice human being..

And their was one comment from someone in Malaysia.. in their language. I don't know that language..but I got it translated it says she a dog and something like she will die..I think this so called human being needs a good kick up the*****:brucelee:

What nice people..have a look http://asianmediawiki.com/Saori_Hara

Its just make's me sick..just because the girl does JAV, some people think she as got no feelings..:sigh:

sorry for this useless post...I thought I just share this with you.

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
the nerve of some people!!! :brucelee:

who the hell he think he is to talk something like that to other people......
for the past 2 years saori hara has been given as the favor we ask for and thats the enjoyment that we have when we watch and see her......

now that saori hara cant respond to what he want... and this is how he will say....
THATS UNFORGIVABLE!!!!

if that person dont have something to say nice... then its better if he shut his mouth...

the world would be a better place without him.....

SHA sorry for my actions:bow-pray:.... i just hate that kind of person.....

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks uk21 and alternity for sharing your views on some jerks who had no sense of decency and understanding to Miss Saori's professional and personal activities. Miss Saori has given the AV industry, especially the SOD, a different perspective in which hard work and dedication to the job is the key ingredient to stay competitively and successfully in the business.

To read the comments from those narrow-minded people would suggest to us that they do not deserve to see what Miss Saori has to offer.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Hey guys, don't let some unpleasant comments bring you down. Some people just don't have any class. :distressed:

Pay not attention to detractors, its just not worth your time.

Besides, we all know how great Saori is. :grassdance: Its a fact not up for debate. :eek:k:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Well somebody said the same thing on a other forum, and somebody translated the last part of the the letter from AEG..In that letter by AEG, it mentioned that Saori not only would retired from JAV, she also decided to leave the Japanese mainstream business entirely.

This just sounds a bit strange..especially when Yukiko Suo say's

Quote:
she did not have any thought of retirement. Instead she would like to help people in need with her fame.

Dude, you are making people confused. Find the source of that statament, and read it again.

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2011/04/20110408-yukiko-suo-has-no-intention-to.html

See the title. <yukiko-suo-has-no-intentions-to-retire>

Obviously, that not-going-to-retire statement was refering to Yukiko herself, not Saori. The "she" in that statement was refering to no others but "Yukiko" herself.

And also, if anyone curious, that "somebody" at another forum, which uk21 mentioning, is me. Yes, the one who posted the initial report of Saori's dissapearance (english version) is me. I have no problem if people forwarding my posts into other places. Feel free to do so. But I don't understand why people said it's posted by ''somebody" instead of my name, as I am a moderator in A-O. I don't think it's a problem if my name was mentioned in here.

Is my name somekind of taboo or something in A-O?:joker:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
Dude, you are making people confused. Find the source of that statament, and read it again.

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2011/04/20110408-yukiko-suo-has-no-intention-to.html

Obviously, that not-going-to-retire statement was refering to Yukiko herself, not Saori. The "she" in that statement was refering to no others but "Yukiko" herself.

And also, if anyone curious, that "somebody" at another forum, which uk21 mentioning, is me. Yes, the one who posted the initial report of Saori's dissapearance (english version) is me. I have no problem if people forwarding my posts into other places. Feel free to do so. But I don't understand why people said it's posted by ''somebody" instead of my name, as I am a moderator in A-O. I don't think it's a problem if my name was mentioned in here.

thanks for the info.... :bow-pray:

with all do respect sir.... yes i agree its not a taboo.... but im sure he did that for courtesy.......

normally people get offended by that.....

but your not that type of person... so thank you..... your a good sport my friend:eek:k:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi

I feel really foolish right now....

Firstly ...I would like to say sorry to ryuuga if I offended you, I did not intentionally leave your name out of the post..I have a lot of respect for you.
Thank you for the info..please accept my deepest apologies and I hope there is no bad blood between us?:bow-pray:

Secondly..again I did not intentionally want to confuse anyone about what Yukiko Suo said in her statement, I know now I got it all wrong but at the time I thought it was right and I apologize to all the members who read that statement,Plus I would never spread Misinformation about anybody especially miss Saori Hara..I think you all know how I feel about that girl.:sigh:

I hope you all don't think any less of me for these mistakes and you will still come back on the thread.:distressed:

So thanks again ryuuga for pointing out my mistake with the Yukiko Suo statement.

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
see what i mean like i said... courtesy call right?...
no once perfect.... and thats a fact......

lets just end this topic and move on....:eek:k:

aj_chichi

May 19, 2010
Hi aj_chichi

Welcome to the Saori Hara Alliance:eek:k:

Well she really as not done a full Incest JAV..but their is one scene in Saori Hara ~Schoolgirl Will Help You Masturbate Using Her Soft
Hands(STAR193)
... were she keeps teasing her brother or some relative to her, then late at night she goes into his bedroom and he gets a nice surprise.:please:
View attachment 434806
View attachment 434807

Its not a full Incest JAV..but its the only one I can think of..

If you what the video it's on the first page of this thread...its no 16.Saori Hara ~Schoolgirl Will Help You Masturbate Using Her Soft
Hands(STAR193)(350MB)

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567076

uk21
picture.php

Thanks for the info and Link

Downloading it Now :grassdance:

and I hope she's doing well :harp: