Random musings on real-life Japanese girls and women

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I didn't know that birds were hypocrites. Sinful birds! :nooo: I guess I was primarily thinking about the cranes, who mate for life.

Oh, most birds do mate for life. It's just that the male is often not the biological father. :evillaugh: Since coitus in birds (the "cloacal kiss") takes just a few seconds, it's not too difficult screw the milkman while Mr. Bird is off gathering worms. :snicker:

Then again, if survival is an issue, then I don't think that trying to help your species continue is that bad of an excuse for infidelity. :virtuous:

That's what I keep telling them, and they just slap me in the face! :dunno: (Just joking, of course.)

Steps 1, 2 & 3, seem simple enough (though saying is easier than doing) -- Can you pull it off, IDIW? I'll root for ya. I'm all for a conventional happy ending. :beautiful: [Though drama is more entertaining!... :evillaugh:]

Thanks for the support, Astb. If you ever find yourself in Japan, maybe we can get together for dinner and--Oh, damn, there I go again. :...:

I just sent e-mail to K-san suggesting we get together for lunch. Aren't I a good boy? :goodboy: (Well, in the interest of full disclosure, I suppose I should mention that I also asked her to send me a picture of her in the yukata she was wearing last time we met. :evillaugh:...:defeat:)

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Oh, most birds do mate for life. It's just that the male is often not the biological father. :evillaugh: Since coitus in birds (the "cloacal kiss") takes just a few seconds, it's not too difficult screw the milkman while Mr. Bird is off gathering worms. :snicker:

That's what I keep telling them, and they just slap me in the face! :dunno: (Just joking, of course.)

Thanks for the support, Astb. If you ever find yourself in Japan, maybe we can get together for dinner and--Oh, damn, there I go again. :...:

I just sent e-mail to K-san suggesting we get together for lunch. Aren't I a good boy? :goodboy: (Well, in the interest of full disclosure, I suppose I should mention that I also asked her to send me a picture of her in the yukata she was wearing last time we met. :evillaugh:...:defeat:)

Well at least it's lunch and not some evening arrangement...
I have a friend who simply can't stay faithful... He brought a girl back to his house the other night to find out that his girlfriend was asleep in his bed!
Rest assured... this won't end well! :goodboy:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I have a friend who simply can't stay faithful... He brought a girl back to his house the other night to find out that his girlfriend was asleep in his bed!
Rest assured... this won't end well! :goodboy:

Oooo. At least I've never done that. Though I've come pretty close. :exhausted:

Yesterday I was out shopping with my girlfriend, and naturally I was peeking at the girls and women when my girlfriend wasn't looking when I thought my girlfriend wasn't looking.

One of the prettiest I saw was a very young probably-former-juvenile-delinquent MILF who was with her own (rather young) mother and her baby. Unlike a lot of former-JD young mothers (sometimes called yanmama), this one was not dressed like a whore or all decked out in Chanel or Vivienne Westwood. I think she was wearing greenish cargo pants, a nice short black parka of some kind, and she wore an open-topped black wrap-around kind of winter cap, with a ponytail sticking out of the top. It may sound odd, but she looked very cool. And she wore make-up that emphasized her full lips and large eyes. She also had beautiful, small hands. :beautiful:

The other girl who made an impression on me was a very pretty high-school girl with braces. (I knew she was a high school girl because she was wearing her school uniform.) It used to be rare to see Japanese with braces, but these days it's more common. Not everyone looks good in braces, to be sure, but this girl certainly did. :love: (Modern braces just look a lot better than they did when I was young.) I seem to have a bit of a fetish for braces, as well as freckles (on Asian girls/women) and glasses.

But the best-looking girl I saw yesterday was my own girlfriend. :evillaugh: That is, she looked great in the outfit I bought her. :goodboy: My girlfriend has unusually subdued tastes in clothing. She likes brown, dark blues, gray, and usually only wears jeans. Maybe it's because of my punk/new-wave past, but I tend to like more "mod" stuff, like Jean Paul Gaultier, Commes de Garcons, or agnes b. So I'm subtly (?) trying to influence my girlfriend's tastes, and yesterday I made a pretty big advance. :perfectplan: She was hesitant at first, but when she tried the whole thing on, she looked fantastic, and she seemed pretty pleased (if a bit shy). One of the things I got her was an Oliver-Twist kind of gray wool cap, which she looks adorable in, and which, for some reason, makes her eyes look beautiful. :grassdance: We're taking a trip to France soon, so I used that to convince her to let me buy her some new clothes. (She's generally extremely frugal.)

K-san has nothing on my girlfriend. I've just got to keep telling myself that. The grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. :hypno:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
At this point, K-san and I are just friends. If she comes on to me at our lunch, I'll do the right thing and tell her about my girlfriend. :hero:

No, really. I swear. :exhausted:

Astb

Nov 7, 2007

Lol. Only if you were single at the time, IDIW.
I guess I'll keep my picture hidden since everyone tells me I'm beautiful. :dunno: I'm not a conceited person, but if what they say is true, that may be the deciding factor for you...

Oooo. At least I've never done that. Though I've come pretty close. :exhausted:

Oh, dear...

But the best-looking girl I saw yesterday was my own girlfriend. :evillaugh: That is, she looked great in the outfit I bought her. :goodboy: My girlfriend has unusually subdued tastes in clothing. She likes brown, dark blues, gray, and usually only wears jeans. Maybe it's because of my punk/new-wave past, but I tend to like more "mod" stuff, like Jean Paul Gaultier, Commes de Garcons, or agnes b. So I'm subtly (?) trying to influence my girlfriend's tastes, and yesterday I made a pretty big advance. :perfectplan: She was hesitant at first, but when she tried the whole thing on, she looked fantastic, and she seemed pretty pleased (if a bit shy). One of the things I got her was an Oliver-Twist kind of gray wool cap, which she looks adorable in, and which, for some reason, makes her eyes look beautiful. :grassdance: We're taking a trip to France soon, so I used that to convince her to let me buy her some new clothes. (She's generally extremely frugal.)

K-san has nothing on my girlfriend. I've just got to keep telling myself that. The grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. :hypno:

Glad she liked the clothes. Glad she was the most beautiful you saw too. Glad you're psyching yourself up for this lunch encounter too. No, the grass isn't greener on K-san's side. I just looks that way through the fence. Chant it and then maybe you'll end up believing it. :evillaugh:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
The other girl who made an impression on me was a very pretty high-school girl with braces. (I knew she was a high school girl because she was wearing her school uniform.) It used to be rare to see Japanese with braces, but these days it's more common. Not everyone looks good in braces, to be sure, but this girl certainly did. :love: (Modern braces just look a lot better than they did when I was young.) I seem to have a bit of a fetish for braces, as well as freckles (on Asian girls/women) and glasses.

Yeah, there isn't enough Japanese girls with braces and I'd like to actually see pictures of them cos I'm not sure I've seen any. It's a fetish of mine aswell as the freckles and glasses you mention... very cute. The freckle thing probably comes from a red haired girl I was in love with. :shy:
I imagine the braces thing is because I am a pervert who loves teenage girls.
Glasses just suit east Asian girls so well... must be the facial shape etc...

I demand pictures of K-San and your Girlfriend so I can make my own judgements. Let's get some pictures of Astb while we're at it so we're not discriminating. :goodboy:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I demand pictures of K-San and your Girlfriend so I can make my own judgements.

Hmm. For obvious reasons, I don't want to post pictures where you can see either of their faces too clearly, but I'll see what I can do. :evillaugh:

Let's get some pictures of Astb while we're at it so we're not discriminating. :goodboy:

I'm for that, but if I were Astb, I'd say no. :goodboy: I'm sure as hell not going to post any pictures of myself here. :exhausted: On the other hand, I don't think Astb has posted anything as incriminating as you and I have, Glassjaw, so maybe she'll consider it. :virtuous: I'd be happy to have more pics of her rabbits. :goodboy:

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
We're half off topic, but I'll appease you.

Hmm. For obvious reasons, I don't want to post pictures where you can see either of their faces too clearly, but I'll see what I can do. :evillaugh:

I'm for that, but if I were Astb, I'd say no. :goodboy: I'm sure as hell not going to post any pictures of myself here. :exhausted: On the other hand, I don't think Astb has posted anything as incriminating as you and I have, Glassjaw, so maybe she'll consider it. :virtuous: I'd be happy to have more pics of her rabbits. :goodboy:

Well... I look forward to (hopefully) seeing pictures of K-san and your girlfriend also.

Well, it doesn't bother me, since you guys don't know me. If you come to know me, I doubt it will bother me either. You probably wouldn't be able to pick me out of a crowd.
Besides that though, I only care so much as to how you use the pictures. Fap to them, use them for dart practice, burn them in a ritual, screw them up (or make them spectacular) in Photoshop, they're just pictures. :dunno:

I'm a good girl. No, not really looking to incriminate myself. I could use an ego boost and might as well indulge somebody since the spotlight has been put on me. [Sorry for the temporary takeover of your thread, IDIW.]

Take your pick:
1) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/P1010279.jpg
2) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/P1010278.jpg
3) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/henposehop.jpg
4) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/hip.jpg
5) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/hop2.jpg
6) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/hop.jpg
7) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/snugglingbunnies.jpg
8) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/bunnybutts.jpg
9) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/Autumnbuttafly.jpg
10) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/meandmytie.jpg
11) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/PA200050-1.jpg
12) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/crazeh_bunneh/DSCF0139.jpg

If they are not to your satisfaction, then I'll deal with your scorn and derision.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Whoa! Jeezus! Is that really you!? :dizzy:

Um, remember what I said about getting together for dinner if you ever happen to come to Japan...? :please:

K-san has nothing on you, Astb. I'd better not say the same thing about my girlfriend, though. :exhausted:

The butterfly picture, in particular, is to die for. :beautiful:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Oh, and the bunnies are cute, too. Something made me forget about the bunnies. :exhausted:

Roronoa Zoro

Feb 3, 2008
You're pretty and cute! Kawaii bunnies! What've you named em ^ ^

Last night on my way to dinner at this couple's place for their Anniversary party ... the subway ride was pretty ... tense! At this one stop, two Asian girls come in and stand right in front of me :goodboy:. One of them was SO awesome, I stared at her straight for like half a minute (while she wasn't noticing ofcorpse), it was hard to let (my eyes) go. She looked at me and I quickly looked down ... the thing that wasn't in my favor was me wearing my cap, it sorted put a constraint on everything, plus with her standing right infrontov me, if I'd look straight I'd be staring at her belly/ boobs :inlove2: ... she looked godly and got off 3 stops later. On her way out I was screaming inside "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :perhaps:" ... but anyway, as the subway started, she looked toward me and winked! HOPE finally I thought and stood up, not realizing the train had already started ... I was whisked in this dream world ... and I looked like a fool :petrfied: ... I quickly sat down, all embarrassed >_>

I seriously need to get me that "I want a Jap g/f cap" :goodboy:

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
Whoa! Jeezus! Is that really you!? :dizzy:

Um, remember what I said about getting together for dinner if you ever happen to come to Japan...? :please:

K-san has nothing on you, Astb. I'd better not say the same thing about my girlfriend, though. :exhausted:

The butterfly picture, in particular, is to die for. :beautiful:

Yes, I wouldn't just collect random pictures of a woman and pass them off as myself. All mine (and the hair too). Yeah, the butterfly picture is a particularly good one. We can go out to dinner when I'm in your are, if you happen to be single. I try not to be a homewrecker. :goodboy:

Thank you very much. :flattered:

Please don't say that, or else we'll be back at square one. :sigh: Remember, my grass isn't greener it only seems that way through the fence.

Oh, and the bunnies are cute, too. Something made me forget about the bunnies. :exhausted:

:lols:

You're pretty and cute! Kawaii bunnies! What've you named em ^ ^

Last night on my way to dinner at this couple's place for their Anniversary party ... the subway ride was pretty ... tense! At this one stop, two Asian girls come in and stand right in front of me . One of them was SO awesome, I stared at her straight for like half a minute (while she wasn't noticing ofcorpse), it was hard to let (my eyes) go. She looked at me and I quickly looked down ... the thing that wasn't in my favor was me wearing my cap, it sorted put a constraint on everything, plus with her standing right infrontov me, if I'd look straight I'd be staring at her belly/ boobs ... she looked godly and got off 3 stops later. On her way out I was screaming inside "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo " ... but anyway, as the subway started, she looked toward me and winked! HOPE finally I thought and stood up, not realizing the train had already started ... I was whisked in this dream world ... and I looked like a fool ... I quickly sat down, all embarrassed >_>

I seriously need to get me that "I want a Jap g/f cap"

Thank you. They are very kawaii. Yes, Hip and Hop, my babies. Hip is the brown one. Hop is the white one.
Well, I guess I can't talk. I do that to men too. If I see them checking me out, I wait until I'm leaving the subway, the store, wherever we are... and then wink or wave at them. Does that make me evil? :evil:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
We can go out to dinner when I'm in your are, if you happen to be single. I try not to be a homewrecker. :goodboy:

If I'm not single, can we go out to lunch? :bingo: (Joking!...Kind of!)

Remember, my grass isn't greener it only seems that way through the fence.

The grass is not greener, the grass is not greener, the grass is not greener.... :attention:

Well, I guess I can't talk. I do that to men too. If I see them checking me out, I wait until I'm leaving the subway, the store, wherever we are... and then wink or wave at them. Does that make me evil? :evil:

Yes, it does. But in a good way. :perfectplan: That's the kind of thing that makes a guy's day. :prance:

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
If I'm not single, can we go out to lunch? :bingo: (Joking!...Kind of!)

The grass is not greener, the grass is not greener, the grass is not greener.... :attention:

Yes, it does. But in a good way. :perfectplan: That's the kind of thing that makes a guy's day. :prance:

Lunch is certainly safer... Perhaps. Then I can explain that the grass really isn't greener with me (or these other women either). :sigh: Hard work, but someone's gotta help you out, right? :lols:

Good, glad to have confirmation of that from someone, because I never end up seeing the men I tease ever again. :dunno: Maybe a good thing, maybe a bad thing...

Enough about me... Wait, IDIW, how was lunch with K-san? Or did you go yet?

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Lunch is certainly safer... Perhaps. Then I can explain that the grass really isn't greener with me (or these other women either). :sigh: Hard work, but someone's gotta help you out, right? :lols:

:innocence:

Good, glad to have confirmation of that from someone, because I never end up seeing the men I tease ever again. :dunno: Maybe a good thing, maybe a bad thing...

Oh, definitely. As I'm sure Roronoa Zoro will confirm, no guy is ever disappointed to have an attractive woman wink or wave at him, even if she disappears immediately and is never seen again. Just be careful that you do manage to disappear immediately, or you may find yourself with a stalker. :evillaugh:

Enough about me... Wait, IDIW, how was lunch with K-san? Or did you go yet?

Not yet. She has a cold at the moment. And unfortunately she says she doesn't have any photos of her in that yukata, but she says she's flattered that I would want one. :shy:

Ehem. Not that I have anything untoward in mind, of course. Just lunch with an acquaintance...who wants to talk with me about "a lot of different things." :exhausted:

But I did find a picture of my girlfriend--call her F-chan--that's just clear enough to give you an idea of what she looks like without showing her so clearly that you could pick her out in a crowd. (BTW, after seeing those four pics of you, I'm sure I could pick you out of a crowd in an instant. :perfectplan:)

Edit: Image deleted

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
:innocence:

Oh, definitely. As I'm sure Roronoa Zoro will confirm, no guy is ever disappointed to have an attractive woman wink or wave at him, even if she disappears immediately and is never seen again. Just be careful that you do manage to disappear immediately, or you may find yourself with a stalker. :evillaugh:

Not yet. She has a cold at the moment. And unfortunately she says she doesn't have any photos of her in that yukata, but she says she's flattered that I would want one. :shy:

Ehem. Not that I have anything untoward in mind, of course. Just lunch with an acquaintance...who wants to talk with me about "a lot of different things." :exhausted:

But I did find a picture of my girlfriend--call her F-chan--that's just clear enough to give you an idea of what she looks like without showing her so clearly that you could pick her out in a crowd. (BTW, after seeing those four pics of you, I'm sure I could pick you out of a crowd in an instant. :perfectplan:)

I do always try to. Unfortunately, occasionally I'm unsuccessful. I've had a temporary stalker before. Actually, for some reason, I tend to attract creepy men... The last stalker I had was trying to draw with his permanent marker on my pants and on my nails (don't ask why, I don't have that much insight into weirdos). I was like 'Can't you just leave?' I told him I had a boyfriend and tried to pass my ring off as an engagement ring. Of course, that never works. :sigh: He was still trying to ask me what I was doing that night and a whole bunch of yadda-yadda. All up in my face too. Those 6 metro stops were some of the longest in my life. Ugh.
If I were capable of being rude, I would just have ignored him and left...
Speaking of stalkers though, have you ever become a stalker?

Hope K-san feels better soon. Awww. Just remember your mantra and when she starts talking about 'lots of different things' you won't be tempted follow through... Suuuuurreee! (Joking, of course. ^^)

F-chan is cute. I don't know how she compares to K-san, but if I were a man (or lesbian) I'm sure I wouldn't mind F-chan at all. :goodboy:
I don't know. Maybe you have photographic memory, but people tend to overlook me, which isn't always a bad thing. I'm certain you'd try (not to belittle any effort you'd put into finding me) to pick me out of the crowd in an instant -- any instant, but I might be like Waldo.

I think it's time to put the spotlight back on you, when you have time, tell us another story, perhaps there are more MILFs in your past?

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
The last stalker I had was trying to draw with his permanent marker on my pants and on my nails (don't ask why, I don't have that much insight into weirdos). I was like 'Can't you just leave?' I told him I had a boyfriend and tried to pass my ring off as an engagement ring. Of course, that never works. :sigh: He was still trying to ask me what I was doing that night and a whole bunch of yadda-yadda. All up in my face too. Those 6 metro stops were some of the longest in my life. Ugh.
If I were capable of being rude, I would just have ignored him and left...

Ewww... Glad you escaped without it turning into something more frightening. :exhausted:

Speaking of stalkers though, have you ever become a stalker?

Hmm. I wonder if a stalker realizes he's a stalker. :puzzled: As far as I know, I've never stalked anyone. :exhausted: Let's see. I can think of two situations where I might have come close. One was with a woman whom I met on a business trip. We hit it off immediately, and I fell for her like a ton of bricks. :love: I ended up spending the night at her apartment. I was being a good boy (I think), and she put me up in her guest room. We said goodnight, and I lay there thinking, God, here I am just one room away from this amazing woman...and the next thing I know, she's standing in my doorway and asking, "Can I sleep with you?" :dizzy: Naturally, being a married man at the time, and having only known this woman for about 14 hours, I said "No."

Yeah, right. :lols: Like I'm Sir Galahad or something. Without a second's hesitation, I said "Sure!" and we ended up doing what you can imagine two people would do in such a situation. The next day, I had to go back home, but I called her every night (from a pay phone!) for weeks after that. We always had a pleasant conversation--maybe 20 minutes or so--and I'd hang up and go home. Then I got a letter from her. Turns out she's in love with some other guy, and has been for a long time. Basically, from her point of view, I was a one-night stand to help relieve her frustration. :petrfied: I may be persistent, but I'm not stupid. I sent her a letter saying I understood, and saying I'm sorry if I've been bothering you with my nightly phone calls, and good luck with whoever. :...: BTW, this woman (Japanese), who's just a few years younger than I, is rather famous in her field. Some people on AO might actually recognize her name if I revealed it. :exhausted:

The other case was a bit more complicated. This was a woman who is much younger than I. We were very friendly. She would hug me or put her arm around my waist when we met (unusual, to say the least, here in Japan), and she and a few of her friends made a game out of sneaking up behind me and grabbing my ass every time they had a chance. :exhausted: I swear I'm not making this up. Well, I kind of fell in love with this woman, E-chan. She was bright, funny, and damned pretty (though she had a pretty serious case of atopic eczema--rare in the U.S. but rather common in japan). So I had her and some of her friends over for dinner one night, and they ended up staying the night. I should have gone a slept in another room, but I gave in to temptation and we all slept in the same room, with three of us on the bed. We wake up the next morning, and E-chan and I are in each other's arms. Nobody says anything, I just sort of go "oops!" and extract myself from her. That evening, I wrote her a long e-mail. I apologized for the night before, and confessed that I had strong feelings for her, though I said I had no intention of acting on those feelings, since I was already involved with another woman (who turned out to be a psycho :exhausted:). E-chan calls me. We talk for like two hours. She says she had never thought of me in that way, and that, because of her eczema, she had a bit of a phobia about romance. Then she asks me to come to apartment. Now. Naturally, since I was involved with another woman, and this young woman was clearly confused, I said "No."

Yeah, right. :lols: I hopped on my bicycle and was ringing her doorbell about 10 seconds after hanging up the phone. We talk, she asks me to stay the night. We sleep in each other's arms again, without doing anything else. No, seriously. Not even a kiss.

For a couple of weeks, we exchange e-mails (by cellphone) several times a day, every day. I go on a business trip to Hokkaido and buy a gift for her. When I get back, I tell her I'd like to deliver her gift, but this time I won't spend the night. Seh says okay, I go to her apartment, give her the gift, she loves it, we talk...I end up spending the night. Same thing. We sleep in each other's arms, without so much as a kiss. The next morning we have breakfast together, and as I leave she smiles, waves, and says "See you later." Then, over the next few days, her attitude begins to change. She becomes cold and irritable. I ask what's wrong. Nothing, she says. Obviously something's wrong. I ask again. She says, "I think what we did was wrong. We should avoid being alone together again." I say, "Okay, but I hope we can at least stay friends." She says she'd like that, too. But she won't even be friendly to me anymore. I say, if I did something to hurt you, I'm sorry. I just want to be friends again, the way we used to be. She says she just needs time. Weeks pass, and she's still cold to me, and avoids me in really obvious ways. (I walk into a room, she immediately walks out. She sees me walking toward her, and she suddenly turns and walks the other way.) I keep sending her e-mails. I try not to pester. Just little e-mails like, "The sunset is beautiful this evening. Here's a picture I took of it with my cellphone. Hope you're doing well." No response. Finally, I hear through a third party that she wants me to stop sending her e-mail, and to leave her alone completely. :silence: From her point of view, maybe I was coming close to stalking, but I think it was more complicated than that. I think she resented that I told her I had strong feelings for her even though I couldn't act on them, which in turn made her think about me in ways she hadn't before, and while it was nice at first, her feelings for me became stronger, and she realized that there was nothing she could do about it. In short, I think she resented me for making her fall in love with me when I couldn't follow through. :defeat: She had every right to resent me. It was stupid and irresponsible of me to just say, "BTW, I'm in love with you, but since I'm in a committed relationship with R-san, I can't do anything about it. I just wanted to let you know." My habit of being "honest" and "forthright" in matters of love was not necessarily as good a thing as I had always thought. I hurt her, lost a friend, almost hurt my then-girlfriend (who turned out to be a psycho), and got hurt myself in the process. :innocence:

Ehem. Sorry for the rather depressing story.

I've never been stalked myself (that I know of), but I once came close to be stalked. In college, I was pretty popular with women. I don't think I was a "womanizer." I was in two committed relationships in college, and only cheated, like five times. :evillaugh: But considering that temptation was everywhere, I think I did pretty good job of restraining myself. When an incredibly beautiful and intelligent Indian woman reached across the table at a café, took my hands, and said with the most stunning smile, "I really like you, and I'd really like to go out with you," I actually managed to maintain control of myself and say, "Ablah blee blak bleb....Ehem...I mean, awawawa, that is to say, I'm extremely f-f-f-f-flattered, but I bleh blah awawa...ehem...I awawawa... I...have...a...a...g-g-g-girlfriend. Yes. I have...a girlfriend, so I'm afraid I c-c-c-c-can't...I can't... go...out...with...you." :abandoned2:

Sorry, got off track there. Anyway, one pretty young woman who seemed to be interested in me, and was an amateur photographer, asked me if I would model for her one day. I said sure, and we spent the better part of an afternoon going around to different places on campus, and she took like, a hundred photos of me. She seemed really nervous the whole time. Then she thanked me, I said no problem, and then forgot about the whole. Well, months later, I'm at a house party, and friend grabs me says, "IDIW, you've got to see this." He drags me upstairs to one of the bedrooms that belongs to some odd woman whom I had only ever spoken to two or three times. I said, "We can't just go into someone's bedroom," and he says, "No, seriously. You have to see this. So we go in. There, above the dresser, is one of the photos the other girl had taken of me, blown up to something like 13 x 18 inches. On either side of this photo of me ( a closeup of my face) are photos of two famous rock stars who look vaguely like me. And on the dresser, in front of the photos, are like six lit candles. :coldsweat: It was a fucking shrine! The woman had made a shrine to me!! I say, "Let's get out of here. Now." I had always thought the strange way that woman looked at me was the way she looked at everybody, but it seems that weird look was reserved for me (and maybe those two rock stars). I didn't say anything about it to the girl who took the photo (and obviously gave this woman the huge print), and I sure as hell didn't say anything to the woman who made the shrine. I just acted as if I knew nothing about it, and tried to be polite to her, as I always had been, but I also tried to maintain a distance from her of at least four or five feet. :exhausted:

Oops. I've gone over the character limit. :petrfied: I'll split this into two posts.