Prestige got hacked!(SCAM)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
lets wait and see how this thing going :D

if they can leak many uncenssored vid from AV idols who never release uncenssored stuff before

Reactions: mago

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hacking a studio PC might be not that difficult.

A teen from my country "hacked" Vevo few months ago. What he did was looking for a vevo mail in leaked databases (mail + password). You would be surprised to know that even in big companies, tons of people use the same password for various accounts. That's what happened with vevo. It gave an access to edit music videos on youtube.
It could be the same situation for Prestige. Same password used by a staff member.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
According to playno1, the hacker announced Erika Momotani's scene will be leaked next week and posted some uncensored pix to support his claims.

HOWEVER, there's some irregularity with the leak so playno1 is expressing doubt about the leaker and the leak. He cited earlier in a different leaking incident, some supposed uncensored pix including Yua Mikami and Erika Momotani turned out to be fakes. Further playno1 suspect that the hacker really only has Haruka Shimano footage on hand and have used it all for bait, using the big names like Shunka Ayami for a SCAM but he has nothing left.

So don't close the thread yet, more development coming.
yes, the Erika's pics look photoshopped.

Reactions: Casshern2

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
A teen from my country "hacked" Vevo few months ago. What he did was looking for a vevo mail in leaked databases (mail + password). You would be surprised to know that even in big companies, tons of people use the same password for various accounts. That's what happened with vevo. It gave an access to edit music videos on youtube.
It could be the same situation for Prestige. Same password used by a staff member.

sometimes those peoples in big companies are not very smart :D

Reactions: darksider59

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Meanwhile... around the same time period, a bunch of Mika Osawa 大沢美加 uncensored leaks are sold through FC2. (Can be found on streaming sites).

And more recently, it appears a lists of uncensored leaks are posted on FC2 but were quickly taken down as usual. It seems FC2 no longer a good platform to sold leaks anymore.

FC2PPV852888【期間限定】愛○○○ろ【無】104:41 愛音まひろ ( Mahiro Aine ) pt.A pt.B
FC2PPV852894【期間限定】片○○○○か①【無】23:03 片桐えりりか ( Eririka Katagiri )
FC2PPV852901【期間限定】片○○○○か②【無】24:43 片桐えりりか ( Eririka Katagiri )
FC2PPV852904【期間限定】片○○○○か③【無】24:08 片桐えりりか ( Eririka Katagiri )
FC2PPV852909【期間限定】片○○○○か④【無】33:48 片桐えりりか ( Eririka Katagiri )
FC2PPV852916【期間限定】や○○○○く①【無】37:38 やまぐちりく ( Riku Yamaguchi )
FC2PPV852917【期間限定】や○○○○く②【無】15:26 やまぐちりく ( Riku Yamaguchi )
FC2PPV852918【期間限定】や○○○○く③【無】36:14 やまぐちりく ( Riku Yamaguchi )
FC2PPV852924【期間限定】月○○さ【無】100:31 月野りさ ( Risa Tsukino )
FC2PPV852929【期間限定】美○○○す①【無】25:06 美雪ありす ( Arisu Miyuki )
FC2PPV852931【期間限定】美○○○す②【無】22:05 美雪ありす ( Arisu Miyuki )
FC2PPV852936【期間限定】美○○○す③【無】34:20 美雪ありす ( Arisu Miyuki )
FC2PPV852939【期間限定】美○○○す④【無】18:55 美雪ありす ( Arisu Miyuki )
FC2PPV852941【期間限定】美○○○す⑤【無】30:22 美雪ありす ( Arisu Miyuki )
FC2PPV852944【期間限定】美○○○す⑥【無】27:48 美雪ありす ( Arisu Miyuki )

No original/non-watermarked sources found yet.

On the Prestige's side, most "coming soon" promo clips are proven to be fakes.
Only the screencap of thumb-nailed folder of Syunka Ayami has a little convincing merit.

edit: update streaming links 06/18

Last edited:

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
there is a torrent out there"Sena Mao uncensored case collection" [MKV 16G]
but the link i found was dead but it did come out in april so looking at other sources
but then this might just be her uncensored work
also there is a torrent for the above mentioned fc2 vids..checking on them now
here is the torrent it only has 5 vids of 480p quality with a small watermark

Attachments

• 美雪ありす~やまぐち りく~ 月野りさ 無修正.torrent
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,190
Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Appreciate the detail intel on the other leaks, but it's a bit confusing the thread which is about the Prestige hack. It's fine to open a new thread for leaked vids, or better, IMHO, continue an existing thread that's on-topic. Most recent (before this) leak was Sora Aoi's vid. But the best thread for them is The day the earth stood still (after known as the Golden Week 2014 Leak).

As for FC2 shutting down leaked JAV, I think it makes sense both morally and legally.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
there is a torrent out there"Sena Mao uncensored case collection" [MKV 16G]
but the link i found was dead but it did come out in april so looking at other sources
but then this might just be her uncensored work
also there is a torrent for the above mentioned fc2 vids..checking on them now
here is the torrent it only has 5 vids of 480p quality with a small watermark
Sena Mao did uncensored so yep, probably a compilation of all her scenes.

Reactions: Casshern2

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Syunka Ayami あやみ旬果
A scene from ABP-652
118abp00652ps.jpg
彩美旬果|啪啪啪研習所|成人短片線上看_resize.jpg

edit: j101 took the vids offline.

Last edited:

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Just saw this torrent 無碼流出高清版 第一彈 彩美旬果 あやみ旬果~加藤リナ 純潔サロン.
Will report back once download finish
Video is with jav101 watermark. The set pictures of 加藤リナ 純潔サロン is real. I wonder how many actual leaks there are, this could big.

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Just saw this torrent 無碼流出高清版 第一彈 彩美旬果 あやみ旬果~加藤リナ 純潔サロン.
Will report back once download finish
Video is with jav101 watermark. The set pictures of 加藤リナ 純潔サロン is real. I wonder how many actual leaks there are, this could big.
Saw that. Video is from streaming rip, 加藤リナ pics are from previous leaks.
A lot of previous leaks are surfacing. People are trying to catch the wave, so to speak, I guess.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
yay the only girl I care about on the list, any torrents yet? Cant download from that site
I take it you haven't read all the posts here. And the edited title of this thread. It is more and more each day looking like it did the first day to most. A scam. Fake. Not real. You can't download anything from anywhere.

Reactions: desioner

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'm very very sad that she's hurt by this.

Japan has this completely incomprehensible double standard about making normal biological organs and sex illegal and stigmatized but make all kinds of sexual deviants (as long as pussies and cocks aren't shown) acceptable.

Hopefully time will heal her emotional wounds. Big question is are (paying) customers/fans going to support or abandon her. Are there really some segment of fandom who will lose interest in an idol once her pussy has been revealed? If that's the case then JAV fandom will doom themselves.

Last few days I found a couple decent uncensored vids to watch, esp. with my partner. The performer, compared to mid-range censored idol, is unwatchable (mainly due to age). But there's something so honest and natural about un-mosaiced cock-sucking and pussy-fucking, it's hard to go back to watch censored vids with Shunka, Rion, Yua etc who are actually 100x better looking. If Shunka really retire out of the leak incident, then maybe I will quit censored JAV too. I'd rather put up with old ugly women in uncensored.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
I take it you haven't read all the posts here. And the edited title of this thread. It is more and more each day looking like it did the first day to most. A scam. Fake. Not real. You can't download anything from anywhere.
:aaaa: Come bacckkkk....

yay the only girl I care about on the list, any torrents yet? Cant download from that site
If you still need links, I will post my own re-codes grabbed from j101.
Haven't seen anyone found the original xvideos clips yet.

Reactions: LimeLemon

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Another Miyuki uncensored leaks coming from FC2? This time it's Miyuki Yokoyama 橫山美雪.
橫山美雪 よこやまみゆき 無修正.gif