Prestige got hacked!(SCAM)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Let's see how big this round of leaks go...

First leak sample ABP-379 Haruka Shimano 嶋野遥香 無修正 can be found on torrent.
118abp379pl.jpg

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The amount of traffic that would create, a grab as big as that claim, would surely have been noticed somewhere by someone involved with whatever servers are used by Prestige, either in-house or through a data center. If anything the guy was able to get a few titles, max, before whatever door he opened got shut and locked. Then, the big claim with just a clip of one title as proof? PLUS, my friends, PLUS, unless I’m not navigating that Chinese site correctly to find them, the golden rule about knowing when things are fake has to be followed! Not….One….Screenshot.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
No matter what, if he really has all the vids he claim, no matter what the price is (say if he drops price or someone negotiated it down) the point is he self-declared himself a blackmailer. No matter what, we should not ever give money to blackmailer.

Yes I would love to pirate myself some uncensored Shunka Ayami and Sumire Mizukawa, but no... once he declared his criminal intention, I would not even pay $10 for them, I would not want anyone to pay him any money even if I might benefit from it indirectly. And I encourage anyone interested to pay him to think carefully before doing it.

This is a whole different level from paying $3-5 per disc of pirate DVD (yes I admit to have done that plenty of times). I wish this guy is caught and thrown in prison quickly.

Reactions: paparoach408

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
i'm following this. with 600gb he might have 100-120 videos. If there's some r*** video, I'm willing to wait.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well of course follow we will, we can't help it, can we?

But take a peek at the torrent, it's nothing like the whole vid sans-mosiac, not even a complete scene taken from the commercial production. These are raw footage with long shots of out-of-focus furniture, boom-mike, AD and cameramen. Which is very interesting if you want to see behind the scene of how a fuck scene is made. I am actually looking forward to it, strictly for research purpose of course. And that wasn't even nudge nudge wink wink... I really don't think I can fap to such disjointed raw footage.

Another problem is that it's *.m2ts at almost 24000 kbps (6x a typical FHD vid). On my mid-low-end PC over 1000 base/T it's unwatchable. Gonna have to re-encode to a normal bitrate before doing my "research", quite a hassle.

If more of it is released I honestly will be selective about leeching them. At least check out the screen caps before wasting my time with them.

So conclusion: 600 GB could easily be 5-10 vids worth of raw footage. NOT 100+ vids. And these clips will make fc2-ppv looks like Oscar productions. Maybe it also explains why he doesn't show screen shots, if he make thumbs of what he's selling potential customers may see that it's kinda garbage.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Theory 1: he is counting on some rich loser (Kim Jong-un's son?) with too much money and too little brain.

Theory 2: such rich loser isn't the sharing kind, and/or lacks the tech know-how to share. So 2A: he might be able to find more than 1 or 2 rich losers to buy the same titles, 2B: we the poor losers won't get to see them even if someone were paying.

Theory 3: Kim Jong-un's son has endless supply of young girls/prostitutes anyway so why even bother with crappy raw footage?

Theory 4: could this turn out to be the biggest non-event of the year?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Theory 1: ...
Theory 2: ...
Theory 3: ...
Theory 4: ...
You’re forgetting the most plausible hypothesis.
A SCAM
Let us not forget that Occam's razor is a sharp as ever.
There’s no need to into this or that conspirecy theory. It’s just not true. I’ve received not one but 2 emails regarding this.
That is why the “hacker” with the “goods” is only accepting bitcoin.
We’re never gonna see these as they don’t exist.
It’s a scam.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It seems to be a short version of ABP-379 that has been leaked. I've seen screenshots and it's indeed .m2ts, and it's 3 parts of 9, 6 and 19 minutes long each.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
You’re forgetting the most plausible hypothesis.
A SCAM
Let us not forget that Occam's razor is a sharp as ever.
There’s no need to into this or that conspirecy theory. It’s just not true. I’ve received not one but 2 emails regarding this.
That is why the “hacker” with the “goods” is only accepting bitcoin.
We’re never gonna see these as they don’t exist.
It’s a scam.
I don't know what have you seen or what have you read. I don't know if the hacker claim of 600GB worth of footage and 16000pics are true or not.
But the released uncensored footage are totally legit.
We'll see what follows....

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
No matter what, it seems the odds is against the scammer/blackmailer/thief/leaker. So far the leaked footage proved there is at least something to it, but my bet is he won't get his pay off, not this time.

Next question is... is he gonna punish Prestige somehow and do it again and use Prestige to scare the next victim to pay the ransom. Are all the studio smarten up yet? Hacking a studio PC might be not that difficult.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
According to playno1, the hacker announced Erika Momotani's scene will be leaked next week and posted some uncensored pix to support his claims.

HOWEVER, there's some irregularity with the leak so playno1 is expressing doubt about the leaker and the leak. He cited earlier in a different leaking incident, some supposed uncensored pix including Yua Mikami and Erika Momotani turned out to be fakes. Further playno1 suspect that the hacker really only has Haruka Shimano footage on hand and have used it all for bait, using the big names like Shunka Ayami for a SCAM but he has nothing left.

So don't close the thread yet, more development coming.

Last edited: