1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Popular AV Idols who've done uncensored vids

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by Nick_Wells, Feb 10, 2013.

1. annoy1234

annoy1234 New Member

Why is julia's video so little :(

2. Barthoi

Barthoi New Member

Very interesting and timely this topic. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks you for exist. Lol...
    I m a big fan of Haruki Sato and she done uncensored on xxx-av

http://dooplayer.com/embed/GBjQ4lk_nfP

Lets the race run...

Does anyone know of anything else or another AV star?
    (Kaho Kasumi, Kish Aino, Emiri Okazaki, Airi Kijima, Kana Tsuruta, etc. - These are among my favorites and my dream is to see all of them uncensored. Do I have any chances?)

shawn720s likes this.
  3. DarthVergessenheit

DarthVergessenheit New Member

There's one Julia movie that got leaked uncensored, other than that I've never seen anything else, unless you're talking about another Julia...

shawn720s likes this.
  4. kaninja

kaninja New Member

Any links for Azumi Mizushima and Julia uncensored? :)

5. blu3ic3

blu3ic3 New Member

Saki Tsuji has a video

6. Supmop

Supmop Akiba Citizen

many famous stars already done uncenssored, some of them using different stage name

some work with uncenssored labels, and some others are censsored that have beeen re released as uncenssored

7. ch131987

ch131987 The Reader

really helpful thread! i hope this gets updated

8. grisa

grisa Akiba Citizen

Well. here comes the tiny update.
    Most of them I wouldn't have guessed, so I consider myself a lucky man :Xiexie::

Tsuna Kimura 木村つな
    Ai Uehara 上原亜衣
    Rei Mizuna みづなれい
    Tsumugi Serizawa 芹沢つむぎ
    Ruri Narumiya 成宮ルリ
    Suzu Ichinose 一之瀬すず
    Kotomi Asakura 朝倉ことみ

shawn720s likes this.
  9. cailon

cailon New Member

Awwh....I growing up jacking off to her...I think I have all of here uncensored video....

10. Saejima

Saejima New Member

shawn720s likes this.
  11. Beam~

Beam~ Well-Known Member

DOES Tsumugi Serizawa 芹沢つむぎ have any uncensored movies?? I haven't seen any. At one point I was very into her and had lots of movies but I never saw any uncensored ones. I decided some time ago to delete all the movies that I had from her to save space, before I started doing big set torrents in here.

One of her movie that totally did turn me off from getting more from her was that one where they actually pull out one of her tooths (teeth? Or whatever is the correct english term, not sure) with blood pouring out.
    I started thinking that "damn maybe Tsumugi is kind of crazy, maybe I can't support her anymore that much". Of course it's possible that she had a problem in that tooth so she would've had to go to a dentist anyway but who knows, still it was an impressively disgusting thing to see. Must be in like in the Top 3 or Top 5 most disgusting things I've seen in my life.

Hah sorry for the dark off-topic :D

mago likes this.
  12. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

I'm a pretty big fan of her's during the early days when she looked more loli-ish. I have a good amount of her videos but I've never heard of her pulling her own teeth out WTF! What video is this? As horrifying as it sounds, I'm curious.

13. Supmop

Supmop Akiba Citizen

I like her, but I never seen her in extreme or weirdo action like that, maybe because I watch few of her videos, and only focusing on genre that I like

don't remember if Tsumugi Serizawa has done uncenssored video, maybe she already did for Tokyo Hot or some other web base companies ?

14. Beam~

Beam~ Well-Known Member

I'll try to search that which movie it was when I can, it was some kind of "rope bondage" thing, BDSM or what's that stuff called, I remember that the cover had lots of red color in it (I guess). When I have the time I'm try to search the name.

mago likes this.
  15. chrisfallout

chrisfallout Member

Reiko Kobayakawa

Blade Runner likes this.
  16. Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski Well-Known Member

I don't think Ruka Kanae did uncensored stuff before this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since her regular output slowed down considerably, let's hope it's not a sign that she's close to retiring.

shawn720s, mago and ding73ding like this.
  17. melonwrench

melonwrench Member

She seems to be getting more adventurous. She's got her DP debut with Madonna October 25.

[​IMG]

18. realschule

realschule New Member

This is just a compilation of work she did years ago. E.g. the bride scene (second half of the video) is HEYZO-0629 and was released in june 2014.

ding73ding likes this.
  19. Asvaldr

Asvaldr 北斗神拳伝承者

Uncensored in Japanese is 無修正 (mushuusei).

20. realalone

realalone New Member

Maiko Yuki
    NANA (Moodyz & Queen8)
    Azusa Ayano (Nozomi Ichinohe)
    Manami Suzuki
    FUWARI
    ICHIKA
    Satomi Suzuki
    COCOLO