The day the earth stood still (Rina Rukawa,Yuma Asami,Haruna Uncensored)

lellyville

Apr 1, 2009
Haruna Hana - 3D EVOLUTION 進化し続ける立体映像で魅せる新次元セックス

Mika Kamiya - 3D×佳山三花 立体映像で魅せる極上BODYセックス

Rina Rukawa - 3D EVOLUTION 完成された立体映像で魅せる新次元セックス

Yuma Asami - DDERP

http://ryushutu.com/Home/Top

#yolo

Reactions: 1 person

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Cool story bro.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
It may be interesting to follow this thread over at SLF http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=93804 The seem to be pretty actively watching and since the initial news some additional things have been released. There are DDL links and I think now a torrent. It was much but I was able to get my hands on about 1 minute and 37 seconds of Aino Kishi that included a brief uncensored look at the promised land! I posted over there that I hoped that this is a trend in 2014 and not just an isolated incident. Some of the initial titles are S1 (SOE codes), here's to hoping SOE-339 with Sora Aoi is one that is leaked in its entirety.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Ok, so I have actually seen the videos (the torrents are out there, if you're not new to JAV and know where to look it shouldn't be that hard).
There are clips (between 30' to an hour) for Yuma Asami, Hana Haruna, Mika Kayama, Julia and Rina Rukawa.

My impressions:

1) Yuma Asami and Hana Haruna are as pretty down there as they're everywhere else. Nice shaped, tight lips and cleanly shaven. Delicious.
2) Julia on the other hand is not as hot. Somewhat soggy lips and a sloppy shave on the down half.
3) As most already knew, the use of condoms during penetration is obvious, but the cumshots are condomless (many people accused S1 for years of using condoms for blowjobs and cumshots).
4) The semen is real (at least for the facials displayed in these scenes, you don't need to be a genious to notice that half the creampies in the business are fake), and so is the squirting of the actresses.
5) While nice to see, it's kinda messed up that somebody (probably a Hokuto Corp. employee) leaked the videos. The actresses' contracts most likely protect the "privacy" granted by the pixelated mosaic. Somebody is going to be on the job market by the time this is over.

EDIT: They are actually charging poeple for these already! The scumbag levels are off the charts.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Ok, so I have actually seen the videos (the torrents are out there, if you're not new to JAV and know where to look it shouldn't be that hard).
There are clips (between 30' to an hour) for Yuma Asami, Hana Haruna, Mika Kayama, Julia and Rina Rukawa.

Still it would have been nice if you would have attached the torrent files here. Or at least a link to a "public place" where they can be obtained.

Reactions: 1 person

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
It's the same link tortex already posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Here's the torrent file for the first 5 leaked. Didn't see a torrent for the rest in that thread, just DDL links, and I don't normally do DDL.

Attachments

• JAVRSS.torrent
    11.4 KB · Views: 3,295

cantseeme

Sep 1, 2013
there is also みひろ(mihiro)及藤崎りお(水谷心音) both leaked. also they are already trying to block and take down these torrents.

there is also ai haneda does anyone have that one?