Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I never left X-Man! :)
These subs are dirty cheap and hugely improve the experience of watching our favourite actresses videos. Moreover, being done by Erojapanese, we know the subs quality is guaranteed.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
S2MBD-007 - Encore Vol.7 - Yui Hatano (engsub)
a1b25f262a7eeb2392ec3357d186d1a9.jpg

S2M-007.avi.jpg

Hi tinhblood,

Do you have a link to the movie for this as well? I can't find it at my normal resources. If so, please post it.

Thanks a lot! :-D

X-Man

Reactions: cosmicbaby

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I never left X-Man! :)
These subs are dirty cheap and hugely improve the experience of watching our favourite actresses videos. Moreover, being done by Erojapanese, we know the subs quality is guaranteed.

I couldn't agree with you more, Rezzonicco! Being somewhat new to JAV (Where has it been all my life??) I am discovering that some of my favorites have been around for quite some time. Nevertheless, they remain my favorites. Now, to find others who love Yu (Yuu) Kawakami as much as I do and get some to join me in a Crowdfund project!! Heaven! LOL!

My comment welcoming you back was more tongue-in-cheek and a backward comment about MY absence more than yours. :) It's always rewarding to see a post of yours. I know that goodness is coming! ;-)

Take care and thanks for your awesome inputs!

X-Man

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I understand that some of you, who have no experience in working with Erojapanese, may be wondering why do they ask prospective buyers to email them and why the payment method is a bit odd. Well, there is a good reason to it and I will be happy to clarify the issue if you send me a private message. Rest assured, though: Erojapanese is reliable and you will receive your subs timely.

Remember also that this is a crowdfunding project. Therefor if you can donate a bit more than the minimum amount, it will be much appreciated.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I understand that some of you, who have no experience in working with Erojapanese, may be wondering why do they ask prospective buyers to email them and why the payment method is a bit odd. Well, there is a good reason to it and I will be happy to clarify the issue if you send me a private message. Rest assured, though: Erojapanese is reliable and you will receive your subs timely.

Remember also that this is a crowdfunding project. Therefor if you can donate a bit more than the minimum amount, it will be much appreciated.
I agree with this. Just a few quick months ago, I was a JAV sub Virgin. I've found EroJapanese very reliable and even though I decided not to go it alone with a movie sub, their product and workmanship have been great.

Jump n the CrowdFund pool! The water's fine!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
hmm I think I will take your advise...

IBW-495 (2hrs 28mins) [released march 27th 2015]
View attachment 720875
anyone besides me interested in IBW-495 getting subbed? Its the ultimate loli JAV, starring Kagami Shuna & Saotome Yui. A flawless 1080p no watermark copy is available (thanks yipman/kirijax). Its one of my favorite jav's of all time. Only thing that could make it better is if it was uncensored and had english subtitles... and only subtitles are possible, so I will pursue that path lol. Never paid anyone to do subs for a jav before, seems pretty pricey, but if any movie would be worth it, it would be ibw-495. I'm willing to pay about $40 of it, so would need some other people to chip in.

Hi tmas3,

I responded to your other post. I'm interested. Let's chat.

X-Man

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Erojapanese.com are now working on English subtitles for Sarasa Hara's video IPTD-522. It is the sad story of another poor young widow.

See the crowd-funding page here: http://erojapanese.com/product/iptd-522/.

Subs will be ready on 7 September. Until then you can buy them for the special early-bird price of 5.99 USD.
Afterwards they will be priced 11.99 USD. If you want to buy them, please follow the link below and buy that nice pic of Haneda Airport: http://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/haneda-airport

Feel free to send me a message with any questions you have.

17 Sarasa Hara - IPTD-522 - Widow.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Erojapanese.com are now working on English subtitles for Sarasa Hara's video IPTD-522. It is the sad story of another poor young widow.

See the crowd-funding page here: http://erojapanese.com/product/iptd-522/.

Subs will be ready on 7 September. Until then you can buy them for the special early-bird price of 5.99 USD.
Afterwards they will be priced 11.99 USD. If you want to buy them, please follow the link below and buy that nice pic of Haneda Airport: http://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/haneda-airport

Feel free to send me a message with any questions you have.

View attachment 744287

To download IPTD-522, i have created some torrent links for it here. Thanks to Rezzonicco for providing us the movie.

Reactions: Rezzonicco

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I've seen a lot of great plots so far. But I couldn't remember one by one
You can check those two: VEC-190 and UMD-492
It seems the story and the actress were pretty good. You can watch it and decide to translate or not.
I'm waiting to hear from you

Sep 21, 2016
AVOP-263 Female teacher sisters - Mao Kurata, Nanami Kawakami
Subtitle Automatically generated by AutoSub

Japanese, English, Spanish
Time: 2 hrs Process Subtitle.
Accuracy estimate Translation: 10 %
Misao (Kawakami) the speed five years married to a brother of Miyuki (Kurata). Righteousness sisters taught at the same school, the relationship was good as real sisters. ...... Is, the relationship between the two of such, begin distortion by the propensity of a certain student. The name of the student Ryo Nishiki, it usually plays a very mediocre boys' school production. However, when the sadism desire that sprouted in him may run out of control, day-to-day Urawakaki woman teacher sisters, Yuku fallen into the swamp of carnal who goes to the indecent jealousy ....

136899321e.jpg

Attachments

• Avop263.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,332
Last edited:

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Rezzonicco: probably best to make another thread for that. The concept sounds neat and I'd love to see it applied to a AV title. Only negative would be the machine translation quality. You don't have time to think too much when reading subtitles so if the translation seems off, you may be turned off by it all.

Reactions: Rezzonicco