JAV subtitles exchange?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
Got MIMK-031, HODV-21192, NHDTA-613. For some reason, my MIGD-358 is incomplete, need the complete version. Would also appreciate any other Gokkun related ones.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Got MIMK-031, HODV-21192, NHDTA-613. For some reason, my MIGD-358 is incomplete, need the complete version. Would also appreciate any other Gokkun related ones.

Quay2, I have the 2nd one (HODV-21192 A Teasing Tanned Gyaru) but that's the only one from you list I have.

Can't attach files via here. How do you suggest I get it to you?

X-Man

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
Quay2, I have the 2nd one (HODV-21192 A Teasing Tanned Gyaru) but that's the only one from you list I have.

Can't attach files via here. How do you suggest I get it to you?

X-Man

What I meant is that those are the subs I already got and therefore won't need, but could share. What I need is a proper version of the MIGD-358 one.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014

Migd-358 was only subtitled for scene 1 and 3 to my knowledge. If you have it plz inbox me or share the old links are gone and my old computer crashed

Jul 31, 2016
What I meant is that those are the subs I already got and therefore won't need, but could share. What I need is a proper version of the MIGD-358 one.

Migd-358 was only subtitled for scene 1 and 3 to my knowledge. If you have it plz inbox me or share the old links are gone and my old computer crashed

Yes! I second that! Would love to watch those scenes subtitled.

jesped

Jan 5, 2013
I would also love the english subs for MIGD-358. Better incomplete than nothing. :)

These are the ones I have:

IPTD-619 IPTD-619 Ameri Ichinose Drink 100 shots of Sperm MIGD-702 Pies 30 Shots Semen Of Pies Cum Reverse 3P Cohabitation Of Active One Month With My Sister And Sister Two People A Day Cum! DJE-027 Megumi Shino Gokkun Secret Base WANZ-225 r*** Play Okita Anzunashi Three-day Teacher Wife Beautiful Wife Hijacked Home To Students Turn Into Slave Pet STAR-497 Tachibananashisha LEGEND SNIS-154 I Will Shoot At Your Workplace. Rina Rukawa RBD-557 I, Erina Fujisaki ... 2 Is No Good Unless'm Anal RBD-291 Ameri Ichinose Entertainer Story Cruel Industry PPPD-320 JULIA That Summer Was Hot Weather ADN-032 Yui Hatano Female Teacher Is Wet Captive Factory Girls: The Violation Sola Aoi Revenge: A Love Story (2010)
I'm also after any other subs for good gokkun titles like DJE-063.

Cheers!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
We can translate those movies (DJE-063, MIGD-358).

jesped

Jan 5, 2013
We can translate those movies (DJE-063, MIGD-358).
Thanks, but according to your rates a 270min movie like MIGD-358 with more than 2 people per scene would cost $540, which seems crazy to me. Even half that price would still be too steep for one person.

But as @quay2 said and @mcjizz confirmed, MIGD-358 already got subtitles for scene 1 and 3, which is what I'm asking for. Anybody has these subs or know where to get them?

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Translating and doing the timecoding takes a lot of time. Few days ago, I got a funny email from a guy thinking it would cost only 19$ to get a full movie translated. So working on a translation for at least 4-5 all day long, only worth 19$ ? How the translator is supposed to live with that ?

gotmilk5001

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks, but according to your rates a 270min movie like MIGD-358 with more than 2 people per scene would cost $540, which seems crazy to me. Even half that price would still be too steep for one person.

But as @quay2 said and @mcjizz confirmed, MIGD-358 already got subtitles for scene 1 and 3, which is what I'm asking for. Anybody has these subs or know where to get them?
MIGD-358, especially scene 3 has sort of been my white whale for a long time, and I know the subs are floating around out there somewhere. If you have please DM. As far as translation services, I don't think you need to do the entire 270min? Scenes 4, 5, and 6 are worth paying for IMO. I would chip in if there was a group. My only problem is I don't have PayPal. Do you accept any cryptocurrencies @darksider59?

jesped

Jan 5, 2013
Translating and doing the timecoding takes a lot of time. Few days ago, I got a funny email from a guy thinking it would cost only 19$ to get a full movie translated. So working on a translation for at least 4-5 all day long, only worth 19$ ? How the translator is supposed to live with that ?
I understand, $20 is ridiculous and would only be ok for subs already done and sold to dozens. But unless you are rich af who can pay more than $500 for one movie subtitles? as @gotmilk5001 said, I would chip in too for an interested group, but I have no idea how to set that up or get attention for possible interested people.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
No worries, I was just trying to explain the rates. We are probably the cheapest, but we can't go below our current rates. I tried with cheaper "translators" and I was satisfied with the quality (I understand japanese so I can control the files). I only work with good translators, some are even native.

Unfortunately, I'm a total noob when it comes to crypto, I never used them so I don't have any account for that.

We have a crowdfunding program available. A campaign is started when a customer requests one for a specific movie. Unlike other services, with us, you don't have to pay anything in advance. The campain is launched, and when the goal is reached, the translation work starts. Once finished (it takes around 7 days), everybody who donated receive the subs via email. You can also choose whether the contribution is fixed or everybody can donate whatever amount they want.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
currently working to get kv-212 translated via crowd fund, anyone interested DM me

95984179_1501433l.jpg

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
they were online for awhile but links are outdated, by jaystak. I lost mine when I had a harddrive fail, they're still in a torrent somewhere but the torrent only has the movie but wont seed the subtitle.

jesped

Jan 5, 2013
they were online for awhile but links are outdated, by jaystak. I lost mine when I had a harddrive fail, they're still in a torrent somewhere but the torrent only has the movie but wont seed the subtitle.

Ah, damn. Really hoped some of the pros here would have it or know where to get it.

No worries, I was just trying to explain the rates. We are probably the cheapest, but we can't go below our current rates. I tried with cheaper "translators" and I was satisfied with the quality (I understand japanese so I can control the files). I only work with good translators, some are even native.

Unfortunately, I'm a total noob when it comes to crypto, I never used them so I don't have any account for that.

We have a crowdfunding program available. A campaign is started when a customer requests one for a specific movie. Unlike other services, with us, you don't have to pay anything in advance. The campain is launched, and when the goal is reached, the translation work starts. Once finished (it takes around 7 days), everybody who donated receive the subs via email. You can also choose whether the contribution is fixed or everybody can donate whatever amount they want.

Creating a basic account at Coinbase or similar is pretty easy. I was afraid of it myself but set it up one in minutes, and there's plenty of tutorials around.

Well, I would gladly chip in for subs for MIGD-358 or DJE-063. You say that with your crowdfunding "you don't have to pay anything in advance.", so how does that work? Everyone pledges some amount until the total is reached?

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Ah, damn. Really hoped some of the pros here would have it or know where to get it.

Creating a basic account at Coinbase or similar is pretty easy. I was afraid of it myself but set it up one in minutes, and there's plenty of tutorials around.

Well, I would gladly chip in for subs for MIGD-358 or DJE-063. You say that with your crowdfunding "you don't have to pay anything in advance.", so how does that work? Everyone pledges some amount until the total is reached?

I created an account on this service. Yep, very easy.

For crowdfunding, it's better if you know other people who want to contribute to the campaign. Let's say the movie translation costs 120$ and you know 9 other people who want to participate, the cost per person will be very small (120/10=12$).

gotmilk5001

Jul 1, 2018

yeah I would certainly contribute to a crowd funding campaign if I knew the goal would be met. MIGD-358 would be my preference