Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

K1ng

Jul 4, 2020
Does anyone have a clean english srt of Mide-197? There's a bunch of hardcoded videos online but their quality is generally pretty garbage

Attachments

• [2015-02-01] - [MIDE-197].jpg
    [2015-02-01] - [MIDE-197].jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 137

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017
Hey bruh I have the original chinese translation. Yours looks better than the one i ran through yandex. But maybe with the power of crowdsourcing we can create something truly great.

Anyways a JAV of Julia asking and begging to get knocked up is possibly the best of 2020.
i am just transporter of it nothing more than that credit goes to original author,
i think you have plan about crowdsourcing ..please elaborate about it..
my specialize in management and administration

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017
The scripts at javsubtitled are all straight machine conversions from what I have experienced so they should perhaps be labeled as such.
Thanks for highlighting the video.
As someone said earlier in this thread, you should try DeepL translator.
https://www.deepl.com/translator
You do get more context and many of the sentences are more correct.
As with all machine translation, it's never better than the original text (if the translation to Chinese is faulty, the resulting translation will be as well) and you have to work a lot on it to make it a good translation.

yes i agree most of them are from machine translated,
i will definitely try deepl translater .

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017
dasd693pl.jpg

it is good movie

Attachments

• dasd-693-en.rar
    11 KB · Views: 706

Kaster96

Jul 5, 2020
New members
I want to know how to use these file sub title and any post file or link Adn-190 andADN-194 sub title please

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
I use VCL-Player. If you have the Video- file and the .srt-file it will load the subtitles automaticly. But they should have the same name. If not, you can load the subfile manually. Is that what you want to know?

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... unfortunately, my brother has MULTIPLE MYELOMA (in other words: bone cancer, blood cancer ...) ... he risks having bone fractures out of nowhere (and the worst is if he fractures his spine) ... I still don't know what stage it is in (I will find out in the next few days) ... but the only good thing (if I may say so ...) is that it can be treated, that is, with a good treatment, it can postpone the fatal end between 5 -20 years !

... well, I still don't know the final verdict ... and now, to get out of this atmosphere (my brother is in the hospital now ...) ... I had time to decensored 2 movies today, I'll I am posting them here: the first SPRD-678 ... but I did a subtitle with pyTranscribe (but it is not successful, I will still post it here, and whoever has the time and desire is free to modify it as they wish, but I ask them to post here) ... the movie Decensored can get it from me! ... the second film, I will post it immediately after this (it also has very good subtitles and a good decensor) ...

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... as I wrote above, the first movie is a good movie (it's a promise of mine ... if you read an older post): SPRD-678 ... the movie is well decensored, but the subtitles aren't good, so , as I wrote above ... please improve it (if anyone is interested in this ... and I am referring in particular to @JAVLover2020 who has already made improvements to some of my subtitles and I ask him to post them here , because it is his total merit ... piled up a lot for that, or at @flanders2872 who is directly interested in this movie):
upload_2020-7-6_16-8-40.jpeg

Attachments

• SPRD-678_en.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 698

cafltx

Jan 27, 2008
..the second film is: WANZ-051 .. well decensored and excellent subtitles (from erojapanese):

View attachment 2137413

I am the one who originally paid Erojapanese for this sub, AVGL-018 and a couple of other ones when he was starting.

They are very good videos. We'll see if you post any of the other ones that I requested.

How do I get the decensored version of the videos?

There is no link.

Reactions: ntkxn

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
I am the one who originally paid Erojapanese for this sub, AVGL-018 and a couple of other ones when he was starting.

They are very good videos. We'll see if you post any of the other ones that I requested.

How do I get the decensored version of the videos?

There is no link.
——————
... I'm glad to know about you ... but, please tell me, exactly, which movies you're referring to ... I understand you're referring to AVGL-018 ... but what are the other movies, about which do you write above? ... the link for decensored movies ... you get it from me, if you send me a private message (I haven't written this before, because many of you already know the procedure ... and my situation) ... so , write me in private, which movies decensored, you are interested!

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
Hi and thank you for sharing again some nice subs with us. But first of all I want to tell you that I fell very sad about the bad diagnosis they gave to your brother. I think the Doc's will give him the best medical therapy and maybe he can have a long life too. I cross my fingers!

Reactions: George1967

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Hi and thank you for sharing again some nice subs with us. But first of all I want to tell you that I fell very sad about the bad diagnosis they gave to your brother. I think the Doc's will give him the best medical therapy and maybe he can have a long life too. I cross my fingers!
—————
... I will do everything possible for my brother ... including, I will donate STEM cells from my bone marrow if needed!

moonwalker1985

May 22, 2020
... as I wrote above, the first movie is a good movie (it's a promise of mine ... if you read an older post): SPRD-678 ... the movie is well decensored, but the subtitles aren't good, so , as I wrote above ... please improve it (if anyone is interested in this ... and I am referring in particular to @JAVLover2020 who has already made improvements to some of my subtitles and I ask him to post them here , because it is his total merit ... piled up a lot for that, or at @flanders2872 who is directly interested in this movie):
View attachment 2137405
Thanks for your endless contribution while dealing with your brother's situation. Hope you can find the cure for him. My thoughts are with you, George

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... thanks to @JAVLover2020 who was so kind and did a very hard (but very successful !!!) improvement job ... for 2 subtitles of some movies I posted here: NSPS-097 and ADN-059 ... I updated them if you are interested!
... but thanks again for the excellent work of improving the 2 subtitles !!! ... so the credit belongs entirely to him !!! (I asked him to make the posts, but he didn't agree (it's modest !!!) ... so you have to thank him for these improvements !!!!

Attachments

• NSPS-097_improved.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 608
  • ADN-059_improved.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 601