On the removal of the Jr Idol club

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dredwood

Dec 15, 2009
For those curious about what he means, this is something I released last week: https://civitai.com/models/8645/anju-kozuki

The next few releases are a model of younger Anju, then 2 or 3 models of Rei at various ages (No ETA though, since I'm juggling with quite a lot of projects already :p ). Further models for idols will probably be based on what's getting requested or what the community wants to see.

In other news, I have completed a mirror of the JI Club. I'll clean it up a bit, then package it as a torrent. It's around 26GB, do it may take a while, but all the data is safe and browsable.

So I'm happy to announce that all the information gathered over the years is safe and in at least one person's hands.
how do you use lora? i only know how to use .ckpt and .safetensors
any plans on releasing the model as one of those?

Reactions: yoko37

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I'll clean it up a bit, then package it as a torrent. It's around 26GB, do it may take a while, but all the data is safe and browsable.
How will be the text presented? The same HTML, simplified HTML or something like JSON?

You have my drive.

MrTimscampi

Nov 13, 2012
how do you use lora? i only know how to use .ckpt and .safetensors
any plans on releasing the model as one of those?
LORAs are .safetensors files, you'll need a base model to run them (This one was trained with Chilloutmix, but it will give you something that looks like Anju on pretty much everything. I've tested it with AbyssOrangeMix2, SonicDiffusion and a few others, and she always sorta looks like Anju :D)

If you're using stable-diffusion-webui, make sure you're up to date, then copy the .safetensors into models/lora

Then in the webui, below the Generate button, click on "Additional models", select the LORA you want to use to add it to your prompt. CivitAI has a list of trigger words, which will generate Anju 100% of the time. You can look at my prompts on the preview images there for ideas.

How will be the text presented? The same HTML, simplified HTML or something like JSON?

You have my drive.
It's the same HTML. I want to clean up the surrounding layout a bit (Remove the current user info, search box, Home/Forums/etc tabs, etc) but other than that, it'll be untouched. Pretty much the same as if you were browsing the forum normally.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
For those curious about what he means, this is something I released last week: https://civitai.com/models/8645/anju-kozuki

The next few releases are a model of younger Anju, then 2 or 3 models of Rei at various ages (No ETA though, since I'm juggling with quite a lot of projects already :p ). Further models for idols will probably be based on what's getting requested or what the community wants to see.

In other news, I have completed a mirror of the JI Club. I'll clean it up a bit, then package it as a torrent. It's around 26GB, do it may take a while, but all the data is safe and browsable.

So I'm happy to announce that all the information gathered over the years is safe and in at least one person's hands.

In addition to a torrent, you should look into putting it on IPFS and the Internet Archive. Cheers!

Reactions: ReiMyMiya

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
-

Last edited:

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
I've gone through the laws in my country.
Since jr. idol in non nude. It's not illegal .

I can't believe I'm the only one who's thinking this way :
1) Open an onion website
2) There in onion website use p2p for file transfer
3) I can't remember now , there's a system which is like torrenting but also not torrenting becasue the chunks of files don't contain from which computer it was seeded

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
I would like to echo lifeisgook to say that matrix can be a good platform to support some ongoing discussion and sharing in this hobby. Both of us have used it for some time now, I think with good results.
Doubtless both of us will continue our im4k, sai_ppv, and other funding discussions there, although for the most part in separate rooms.

My focus has been exclusively on Freshidol/Imouto and Minisuka content for a number of years now. The group I manage all together has what is likely the largest collection of 4k JI photo and video content outside of Japan (every im4k title, plus a very large percentage of all the 4k photos those outlets have ever sold). We are narrower in scope than lifeisgook (no 18+ content), but deeper in knowledge and historical content for these particular materials.

Please feel free to DM me if you would like to be a part of it.
Or not.
Matrix isn't as safe as you think.
The "element" , "101isho" . . . etc servers that provide anonymous chat service regularly provide their data to the govt. agencies / lea.
If you think , your messages there aren't being checked by anyone , its more like you're not gaining attention from any lea.
I'm not discouraging you or anything , just saying.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
Thank you AO. if you guys need releases and featuring JI, a new Downloadable Candies. Just pm me. i created Discord and Telegram. I am preparing my storages and new updates.

Can you make a Matrix room instead/additionally? It's much more secure. Both Discord and Telegram demand your phone number.

Reactions: smoothkid

Lolicure

Oct 1, 2014
they tried to make money by selling and monopolizing download links with Junior Idol material.... just like the bastards at toyouiv.com have been doing for years
I guess sites where only premium downloads are allowed are destined to disappear and more so now since the JI industry stopped their production in 2015 with the "gaijin cleanup"... I've seen it happen so many times over the years that it's not even funny anymore
A long time ago I shared with AkibaOnline the title:
[EMUD-005] kids dance revolution vol.4 KANARU
I intentionally hosted the video on Mediafire because it seems to me that its download speed is the fastest on the market, you can download a 1GB video in less than 10 minutes being a free user, my desire was to share the material with the largest number of people in the most altruistic and fastest way possible, and not to conflict with the rules of the forum I added links to File/Shit/joker,
the post was practically perfect, except for the part where I added the link to Mediafire (which in the global rules was not forbidden as long as the main links redirected you to that shitty Filejoker).
What happened after 12 minutes?
[post deleted and banned]
good luck to the guys who plan to revive the Junior idol section elsewhere, please if you already know you won't make much money selling videos of girls in swimsuits at least do it in a more "accessible" way (with the possibility of free access if possible) or don't do it at all.

ジュニアアイドルの素材を使ってダウンロードリンクを販売し、独占することでお金を稼ごうとしたのです...toyouiv.comの野郎どもが何年も前からやっているように
プレミアムダウンロードだけが許されるサイトは、2015年にJI業界が「外人一掃」で制作を中止して以来、消えていく運命にあるのだろう...と、より一層思う。もう笑えないくらい何度も見てきました
だいぶ前にAkibaOnlineでタイトルをシェアしたことがある。
[EMUD-005] キッズダンスレボリューション vol.4 KANARU
私は意図的にMediafireでビデオをホストしました。それは、そのダウンロード速度が市場で最速であるように私には思えるので、あなたは無料ユーザーであることを10分未満で1GBのビデオをダウンロードすることができます、私の願いは、最も利他的かつ迅速な方法で、多くの人々と材料を共有したかったと私はファイル/糞/ジョーカーにリンクを追加しましたフォーラムのルールと競合しないようにします。
この投稿は、Mediafireへのリンクを追加した部分を除いて、実質的に完璧でした(グローバルルールでは、メインリンクがあのクソみたいなFilejokerにリダイレクトされる限り、禁止されていません)。
12分後に何が起こったのでしょうか?
[投稿は削除され、禁止されました]。
このままではジュニアアイドルのコーナーが復活してしまうので、せめて水着の動画を売っても儲からないと分かっているなら、もっと「アクセスしやすい」方法でやるか(可能なら無料アクセスの可能性も)、やらないか、どちらかにしてください。

saviorpants

Jul 26, 2020
I honestly can't stand using chat apps like Discord or this Matrix stuff for content sharing. All due respect to those who are making them in hopes to keep some semblance of a community, but it just doesn't feel remotely the same as something like a message board with a search function and different threads/topics.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I honestly can't stand using chat apps like Discord or this Matrix stuff for content sharing. All due respect to those who are making them in hopes to keep some semblance of a community, but it just doesn't feel remotely the same as something like a message board with a search function and different threads/topics to choose from.
Times change and you just have to get used to the fact that forums/message boards like this are on the way out, I assume the main reason is that they don't work well on mobile phones.

That being said I agree with you, I prefer forums like this since I only really use them on my PC anyway.

Reactions: st1402

DoctorDoku

Mar 28, 2010
a damn shame but i get it. kinda surprised no one "applied pressure" before now after the c@ndyd0ll debacle, the imouto nonsense and the (goddamn hipster) vice whining that led to the "gaijin cleanup"/olympic purge. how did those olympics turn out again? #covidcarma

so long and thanks for all the fish.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
Can we get an exact time (in hours) that it'll be wiped? I had to attend to a family member experiencing a medical emergency, so it's only today/yesterday that I've gotten to start looking through it substantially.

Last edited:
Reactions: granatnik

zero0chan

Aug 22, 2021
Can we get an exact time (in hours) that it'll be wiped? I had to attend to a family member experiencing a medical emergency, so it's only today/yesterday that I've gotten to start looking through it substantially.
@MrTimscampi made a backup using a web crawling program. He said the whole thing weighs 26GB and will be made available through torrent if I am not mistaken.