Old and young lesbians

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
In the last part of SACE049 - Miyuki Yokoyama - Super Soap Lady(頁 1) there is a scene where a mature JAV teaches Miyuki Yokoyama how to pleasure a man.
Very hot!

Do you know other movies like these? A old idol gives advice to young JAV?
Or perhaps lesbian movies but with girls with different age.soap land.png

Reactions: DepardonRaymond

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Both are common enough. I don't think "Soap training" is a subgenre, rather it's an occasional add-on to a soap genre vid. Let's see... An example is

STAR-431 Super High Class New Soap Lady Aimi Yoshikawa

It's at the end, perhaps it's a DVD extra feature. BTW it's Aimi's first soap vid (only her 4th(?) JAV overall) so that might be a clue. Check out the first soap film of each actress perhaps these training session is a standard ritual of each JAV performer's career.

As for the other theme, the older seducing younger lesbian theme. I think it's pretty common too, I daresay 1 out of 4 or 5 lesbian JAV can match this theme. But I'm not really into lesbian vids any more, so I can't think of any now. Just browse the genre, both the cover image and the title will clue you in.

There's also the lesbian school bully theme. Where one, or much more commonly a gang of lesbian bullies preys on an innocent girl.