not sure why i get this all time 503 Service Unavailable (1371607114)

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
for some reason i get this when ever i load page here the pic of it too. why is this popping up all time/ i also see any time of day too. but most time its around 10pm east coast time for new york time zone.

503 Service Unavailable (1371607114)

Uh-oh... it's probably evening time in Japan and too many users are online. Please try again a little later.

#akiba

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Try loading one page at a time. Don't load a bunch of pages all at once.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Always on certain pages, or randomly?

More at certain times during the day, or equally at all hours?

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
If you send me your password via PM, I can login as you and do some more testing. I can't replicate the problem with any of my accounts.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
It seems to happen for me when I try to connect while the progress indicator (the revolting arrow) is still moving; I guess it is telling me the page is not loaded properly yet and I should be more patient.:notagain:

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Happens randomly and even when I try to access the website (not even logged in, therefore not related to accounts). Btw, the numbers in brackets keep changing when you try to reload: any reason as to why? Is it logging each unique error somewhere?

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
If you browse the site when you're not logged in, you're much more likely to experience 50x errors. The site prioritizes logged-in users.

The errors are varnish request IDs. They are logged in volatile memory only.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
That 503 message is giving me the shits, can someone fix it please?

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Porkar, are you loading lots of pages at once? That will trigger an error.

Are you logged in? Guests see the 50x errors a lot more than logged in members.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
Porkar, are you loading lots of pages at once? That will trigger an error.

Are you logged in? Guests see the 50x errors a lot more than logged in members.

i get when i logged more then i get if not logged in. for some reason if logged in it happens more to me then if was not. also around 10pm or 7 am when get most.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
What browser are you using, and what browser addons do you have installed and active?

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Right now, July 30th at 2AM ET, it's soo bad I can barely navigate through A-O. Btw, I'm not getting the drop down menus anymore.

attachment.php

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
Try to use Opera with Opera Turbo enabled (will reduce the image quality)
but it help me to avoid get 503 Service Unavailable
still get 503 Service Unavailable :( but not that much while you browse this board with FF

I'm not sure, but may be its about the time out setting in A-O server

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Alright, I'm going to make a small change that might help. Post here if you notice a change for the better or for the worse.

qlp19

Aug 17, 2010
me having the same problem
this 503 service unavailable thing occurs almost every time I clicked on a link, no matter when in the day, logged in or not.
It's quite annoying because I have to refresh the page many times just to get a normal page, and then when I go to another page, this 503 service unavailable shows up again.....
I hope this problem will soon be solved. Thank you!!!

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Alright, I'm going to make a small change that might help. Post here if you notice a change for the better or for the worse.

Seems a whole lot better. I still get the error but way less than it used to but I'll see it more often the longer I stay logged in AO. Although, I don't have the drop down menu anymore when I click on anything in AO's menu bar. It's like if anything I click needs to go to a new page.

udrees

Mar 22, 2009
the same 503 error happens to me a lot. Its strange but it happens all the time, when i use the site at home, being logged-on forum and using Mozilla firefox browser.
and it happens quite rarely, when i use the site on my work, using Internet Explorer browser and being not logged-on.
why is that ?

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Just want to mention that on my side, the issue now happens between 1AM EDT to 9 AM EDT.