Help, I noticed bugs and slowdown

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
sorry bad english, try to understand me, please.

In the last week, I noticed some bugs and slowdown in the forum.

everytime that I try to post a torrent, the forum delay a VERY BIG time to complete the upload of the torrent, and delay a lot of time to "load" the new thread created by me.

and, a lot of times, the forum is offline for some minutes, like 10 minutes offline.

then, after 10 minutes, the forum be online again for 1 hour, then, after it, become offline again for more 10 minutes ( sometimes, is more than 10 minutes, sometimes is more than 20 minutes or 30 minutes ! )

now, in this exact moment, is everything is NORMAL in the forum, everything is working very good now. I am browsing akiba-online with a very good speed and to make upload of torrents in the threads is very quick too.

however, at any moment, the problem should happen again.

I believe that everybody has noticed that I reduced the number of torrents that I have been posting daily, because this problem has been leaving me very annoyed.

I thought that that was only happening with me, however, cookiexp send to me a message in the forum xuhu.net saying that he was going by a similar problem, and he gave to me a list of 10 torrents that he wants that it is reposted in akiba-online, that he was not getting to repost these torrents inhere because of this forum trouble.

of course I already posted all of the torrents of the list of the cookiexp, because, at this time, the forum is working correctly.

I would like to ask to the administration of the forum that of that a glance in what is happening wrong in the forum, please.

Thank you very much.

EDITED:
happened again. this time, the forum become offline 5 minutes!
Someone help !:crazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.