Help, I noticed bugs and slowdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
sorry bad english, try to understand me, please.

In the last week, I noticed some bugs and slowdown in the forum.

everytime that I try to post a torrent, the forum delay a VERY BIG time to complete the upload of the torrent, and delay a lot of time to "load" the new thread created by me.

and, a lot of times, the forum is offline for some minutes, like 10 minutes offline.

then, after 10 minutes, the forum be online again for 1 hour, then, after it, become offline again for more 10 minutes ( sometimes, is more than 10 minutes, sometimes is more than 20 minutes or 30 minutes ! )

now, in this exact moment, is everything is NORMAL in the forum, everything is working very good now. I am browsing akiba-online with a very good speed and to make upload of torrents in the threads is very quick too.

however, at any moment, the problem should happen again.

I believe that everybody has noticed that I reduced the number of torrents that I have been posting daily, because this problem has been leaving me very annoyed.

I thought that that was only happening with me, however, cookiexp send to me a message in the forum xuhu.net saying that he was going by a similar problem, and he gave to me a list of 10 torrents that he wants that it is reposted in akiba-online, that he was not getting to repost these torrents inhere because of this forum trouble.

of course I already posted all of the torrents of the list of the cookiexp, because, at this time, the forum is working correctly.

I would like to ask to the administration of the forum that of that a glance in what is happening wrong in the forum, please.

Thank you very much.

EDITED:
happened again. this time, the forum become offline 5 minutes!
Someone help !:crazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.