My new sex toy looks SO REAL.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
If I had sex toys for private solo use, I wouldn't show them to other people, especially if I had any dignity of self-worth.

Well, I beg to differ. It's not as bad as maybe...posting pictures of your wife on a Japanese p0rn board or something. Something like that would be pretty undignified not to mention zero respect for said wife.

Aquamarine, FYI No such animal as "dignity of self-worth". It would be, "dignity or self-worth". ~ teapot

Nice toy. Do u make love to it every night?

If I had one, I'd make it go out to the kitchen and make me a sammich after hot monkey love.

It's the Olsen Cyberskin Vibrating Suction-Base Pussy & Ass

If I bought two, would I then have the "Olsen twins" at my beck and call?

I like the fact that you feel comfortable enough with yourself to share part of your intimate life with us.
If this was a woman talking about her vibrator we wouldn't bat an eye.
Thanks for sharing. I couldn't get one, my right hand would be SOOO.. jealous.

perheiro

Jul 5, 2009
Well it won't take half his belongings, bitch at him every day or screw his friends. ( The last one I guess is possible if he forgot and left her on the couch or something :))