Someone used my sex toys

medman

Feb 19, 2008
As mentioned, I am sooooo upset someone used my sex toys.

I have 2 premium onaholes (for those with no idea - onahole is the japanese made masturbation toy for male, artificial vagina) and both are being violated.
The two are dirty with some dark smudges and has this disgusting yellowish thin fluid dripping out (any fluids other than mine are not acceptable!) when I opened them up from their boxes for scheduled cleaning.

It is so unbelievable that someone actually has the guts to try out something this personal (as in using someone's used toothbrush or unwashed underwear), have fun with it and put it back into the container as if nothing happened (and left a trace of I think biological evidence).
The mistake just double up because not just one onahole, but both.
No concern for personal hygiene or STD!

I cant imagine living under this same roof with a GF or wife...
as she will likely be "r***ing" too!

What shall I do now...
maybe secretly put a razor blade inside to teach the jerk a lesson!!! :ban:

Any violator onwards will be dickless :XD:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
bestthreadever.th.jpg

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
It wasn´t me, at least I think, I have a deep gap in my memory, where have I been yesterday?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Judging from the reactions, it seems people think this is a joke thread. Is it a joke thread? I thought he was being serious, and I felt bad for the guy. Yes, I could see this happening in real life: 'cause yes, I don't have much faith in humanity when it comes to making intelligent decisions requiring the inhibition of physical desires. In other words, men think with their dicks too often and too strongly for this story to be ruled out.

Or are you guys just laughing 'cause you think it's funny and real? I don't think it's very funny. The guy described what sounds like a chlamydial or gonococcal exudate, i.e. the person who used his onahole has an STD.

Personally? I'd never use it again. A $100 sex toy isn't worth permanent pain and alteration to the geometry of my downstairs, thank you very much. I'd toss it in the trash. I'd maybe consider spraying the inside with a really painful non-scarring non-permanent-damaging chemical. Like capsaicin or something. Make it feel like his dick's about to burn itself right off of his body for a good hour or so. And if I caught him -- because he tried to use it again and he was howling in pain from his burning dick -- I'd take photographs as blackmail evidence and force him to buy me two brand-new onaholes for every one onahole he ruined.

ShanksYYZ

May 6, 2009
Or are you guys just laughing 'cause you think it's funny and real? I don't think it's very funny. The guy described what sounds like a chlamydial or gonococcal exudate, i.e. the person who used his onahole has an STD.

Chill out, it's more than likely a joke and even if it wasn't the OP doesn't seem THAT heartbroken about it.

If it was a real doll, though, that'd be serious business.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
...are you guys just laughing 'cause you think it's funny and real?...

If it is real, then it's even funnier!

Highlights;

The two are dirty with some dark smudges and has this disgusting yellowish thin fluid dripping out

...any fluids other than mine are not acceptable!

...scheduled cleaning.

I cant imagine living under this same roof with a GF or wife...
as she will likely be "r***ing" too!

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
I'd like to suggest some options.

1. dispose of onaholes (disgusting yellowish thin fluid dripping out is just nasty)
or
2. get one or two poison ivy leaves and stuff it all the way in with a pencil or something similar so the resin is everywhere (use disposable gloves when handling) and put back in box

In addition to using your sex toys, this person is also looking through your stuff behind your back (unless if this guy knows where to look). I feel that revenge is warranted in this case.

p.s. Here's some pics of a poison ivy rash to show you what it can do. It's extremely unpleasant (from personal experience) and it would definitely teach him to never use your onahole again! Btw, the second pic is quite extreme and is reserved for those who are extremely sensitive/allergic. I find it quite difficult to look at for any length of time.

Goodluck!

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
man.. the violater sure will have one hell of a day :sick:

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
Man you guys are virtually trying to kill this mystery guy ... :murder:

But after what he has done I think it should be a fair punishment :snicker:

Btw this thread is epic :XD:

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008