Votes: 7 10.6%
  • No, but intrested.

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • I prefer the Fleshlight.

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters

Grievwolf

Apr 12, 2015
I own a fleshlight and a tenga egg, and I don't think I will use my hand ever again LOL
It feels really good, and hands-free usage with the fleshlight is priceless ;)

So, are the Tenga eggs reusable or for just one use? I have seen them in the website of a sexshop in my city but they are listed as disposable, so if they are actually reusable I might grab one since they would be way cheaper than a Fleshlight, but for a single use they would be way too expensive.

Tenga = $ 15 us dll
Fleshlight = $ 150 us dll

Jul 28, 2015
So, are the Tenga eggs reusable or for just one use? I have seen them in the website of a sexshop in my city but they are listed as disposable, so if they are actually reusable I might grab one since they would be way cheaper than a Fleshlight, but for a single use they would be way too expensive.

Tenga = $ 15 us dll
Fleshlight = $ 150 us dll

tenga eggs are single-use. they break pretty easily.

Reactions: Grievwolf

Grievwolf

Apr 12, 2015
tenga eggs are single-use. they break pretty easily.

I guess then I will just save money for a fleshlight, they have a nice one of Asa Akira. But damn! these things are quite expensive in my country due to the parity between US Dollar and the national currency, the god damn inflation.

To give you and idea a fleshlight cost almost two thirds of my current fortnightly payment, and my wage is considerably good for the standards here. I don't know if they are as expensive in USA or other countries but I guess whatever the case they must be worth the money.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I agree with @TGWM totally. Own one Julia onahole. Thought this will mimic the real thing plus it comes with breasts for more sexual fun. The Julia onahole that is the best seller. The onahole's breast is very soft to press but too bad they are very small. The nightmare comes when you ejaculate inside it. Super hard to clean because you can't open the onahole up and dry it. Tried with a hair dryer and the vagina opening was burnt and become deformed. Still have no idea of how to dry it. Don't buy if you are considering one.

Some mentioned about using condoms* so that you do not need to clean.

*One thing I have learnt from this purchase is condoms are not reliable, especially those super thin ones. The condom breaks. Used on 2 occasions and break on 2 occasions. Maybe the walls of the onahole are harder than the real thing, i don't know.

"Oh and they don't even compare to the real thing." @TGWM
If you want a release, go make love with a girl (prostitute included but expensive). That is the whole point about sex. And I am 100% sure that there is no substitution to real sex. At least there is some interaction, kissing, foreplay, etc involved. Makes your body more heated up for release. And the walls surrounding your little brother will be warm, compared to the onahole. If not, go masturbate with a bolster or with your hand. Saves you some money or the hassle of cleaning or throwing away the onahole after a few times of usage.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Is there any substitution for lubricants that you could buy from a grocery or dollar store or do you have to buy from an adult store?
Not sure if there is any safe substitution available from a grocery store.
What about other forumers?

For lubricants from an adult store, it could be costly.

I have used the lubricant provided with the onahole. It does its job, just that I'll have to use quite a bit each time.

Have used Durex Play Warming as a lubricant before, no warming effect.

The best is Durex Play O. Though it states specifically designed by women for women. Bought one to try out.
This product is super expensive but heavenly!
Fed my little brother with a handful of this little baby and Boy, the feeling of sensation is out of this world.
If I was a girl, I would be addicted to this!
But need to use quite a bit too.

To me, the most natural and cheapest lubricant will be your pre-cum. If you have quite a bit, spread them evenly over your little brother.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I wish you could use water as a lubricant. It would make the process much easier since water is abundant everywhere.

water is not sticky as compared to lubricant/pre cum. Hence, it might not heighten your sensation during masturbation/intercourse.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Is there any substitution for lubricants that you could buy from a grocery or dollar store or do you have to buy from an adult store?
Virgin (organic) coconut oil, if its used with sex toy or your hands is awesome but never use it with a real woman, it may be dangerous for her vagina.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
tried a couple of genmu cups before... not bad but still doesn't beat the real thing ;)

You have fucked a girl before?
What is it like compared to the masturbator toys?
With warmth and suction?
Your cock get squeezed if the vagina walls tightened?

Last edited:

Muten_Roshi

Jan 7, 2018
You have fucked a girl before?
What is it like compared to the masturbator toys?
With warmth and suction?
Your cock get squeezed if the vagina walls tightened?

lol you serious bro?

to answer that, the real thing has this nice warmth and unique texture inside...

the biggest differences i can say between different grills are the texture inside and the tightness... sometimes, grills contracts inside (because of orgasm i guess) and you can definitely notice it, but not to the point of squeezing you to death...

Reactions: bigloser0

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
I've had the chance to use a few of these lately, some of them are pretty poor, but some are designed really well and can feel amazing.
Using a normal quality one, without trying, I was able to cum 3 times in 90 minutes, because they felt so good. Each time, they had me cumming in about 1 minute once I had started stroking. I know, like being a teenager!
Having your fav movies to hand 'ahem' doesn't hurt either. A part of me (don't guess which) kinda wishes I had one now!

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
a few months back, I threw away one which has cleanliness issue. Unable to clean it properly and ended up with a small hope on the side. Really regret. Cos that was a good onahole (https://www.onaholereview.com/review-of-julia/) which covers entirely. Like the link mentioned, you can go deep with no issue. And you can do ass fuck and twist "her" nipples with pleasure. Cumming into it and cleaning it is the issue.

Recently bought another one (http://onaholeblog.com/blowjob-type...by-npg-may-be-a-bit-risky-in-terms-of-design/). Boy, I must say this is crap! Got smitten by their aki sasaki marketing trap. Thought there are 2 types of feel. One is mouth and one is vagina. Very wrong. The mouth part is really for show only. Even if inserted, the good feeling is not there. And at 600g, its very heavy to hold to fap. a bit troublesome. Unless you like heavy stuff. And I feel its probably different from holding a real human. A real human can moan, has warmth, can contract and interact with you. The pros outweigh the cons. 2 holes? Easy to clean cos the other hole can be the outlet for water. But you will not feel the skin at the top of your cock while fapping unless your shaft knocks the "skin" sideways.

In a nutshell, if you want to buy onahole, buy one which is not so heavy and covered fully and with a little body to wrap your cock and feel her. Really depends on what you like though.

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
a few months back, I threw away one which has cleanliness issue. Unable to clean it properly and ended up with a small hope on the side. Really regret. Cos that was a good onahole (https://www.onaholereview.com/review-of-julia/) which covers entirely. Like the link mentioned, you can go deep with no issue. And you can do ass fuck and twist "her" nipples with pleasure. Cumming into it and cleaning it is the issue.

Recently bought another one (http://onaholeblog.com/blowjob-type...by-npg-may-be-a-bit-risky-in-terms-of-design/). Boy, I must say this is crap! Got smitten by their aki sasaki marketing trap. Thought there are 2 types of feel. One is mouth and one is vagina. Very wrong. The mouth part is really for show only. Even if inserted, the good feeling is not there. And at 600g, its very heavy to hold to fap. a bit troublesome. Unless you like heavy stuff. And I feel its probably different from holding a real human. A real human can moan, has warmth, can contract and interact with you. The pros outweigh the cons. 2 holes? Easy to clean cos the other hole can be the outlet for water. But you will not feel the skin at the top of your cock while fapping unless your shaft knocks the "skin" sideways.

In a nutshell, if you want to buy onahole, buy one which is not so heavy and covered fully and with a little body to wrap your cock and feel her. Really depends on what you like though.
At least you got an amazing package design, bigloser0 sama.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
At least you got an amazing package design, bigloser0 sama.
Heh, mago sama, did see a video clip of a girl selling onahole-like sex toys and she mentioned that this kind of toys can practise kissing with the mouth.

Other than easy to wash due to 2 outlets, design wise not to my liking. The hole could have been smaller for a tighter effect.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Heh, mago sama, did see a video clip of a girl selling onahole-like sex toys and she mentioned that this kind of toys can practise kissing with the mouth.

Other than easy to wash due to 2 outlets, design wise not to my liking. The hole could have been smaller for a tighter effect.
I was referring to the box design wich is pretty awesome, i thougt you could squeeze the mouth side for better effect but i think is too solid.:confused:
What about trying a "Tenga flip hole"?