Sex toys from japan?

spankspank

Apr 19, 2010
hey all.

I run a novelty shop (not in japan obviously) and am admittedly clueless about getting sex toys from japan. It's a longshot but would any of you happen to have contacts with Japanese sex toy wholesalers? I also wouldn't mind using one of you japanese yappin guys over in tokyo as a middleman or something and perhaps work out a small commission for your sourcing and shipping efforts.

Anyway, it would be fine too if u guys could point me towards some japanese online sex toy shops or popular brands (other then Tenga). I will just try my best with google translate!

you can PM me too if you have any proposals

thanx

XOXOXOXO

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Thanks Rolly.

There are so many companies here that make one or five different sex toys that they can be lumped together almost as garage kits. Due to this, there are a few large retail shops that deal directly with the small producer companies and then the other smaller retail shops buy from the big four retailers threough catalogue.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested, I will take time out of my day to go and purchase one of the catalogues for you and mail it out. Of course, you will cover my train fare, the cost of the catalogue (¥1,300) and a lunch from Mos Burger. If you are interested in squiring some of the most interesting toys available in Japan and only to the Japanese public then send me a PM.

Through my sales thread, you may have already seen some of the toys I sell.