Favorite Sex Toys for Boys (and Girls)

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I like to play with toys while viewing my favorite JAV. Interested to hear what others favorites are?

1) I like the Kiiroo Titan. I tried the more expensive Onyx threw it away.

Pros: 1) Feels great and good vibrations. 2) Decent battery life and quick charging. Cons: 1) Bit of a hassle to engage the sleeve.

2) My trusty vibe is Yarosi Curve. Inexpensive. Long battery charge. Rechargable.

3) Tenga Flip EV. While this has gotten expensive, it works!

Pros: 1) Feels great and the vibrations makes it even better. 2) easy to setup and clean Cons: 1) Pricy

4) Onismo Auto Male Masturbator

Inexpensive fun from China. At best, it feels like a great blowjob. Can be a bit intense.

Butt Play (if you're into it)

1) Nexus Ace Medium Vibrating Butt Plug.

Just the right size for me, long battery life. Quiet enough to be discreet. Different patterns and remote control.

Looks like it's on sale on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Remote...35&sprefix=nexus+ace+butt+plug,aps,131&sr=8-3

2)

Automatic Inflatable Anal Vibrator with self-inflatable prostate massager inflatable butt plug for unisex G-spot vibrator anal sex toy​

That's from the Amazon description. I call it an amazing toy. Yes, it inflates inside your butt and vibrates and feels fantastic. Good battery life and easy to clean. Who knew?

For women.

My wife loves her Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Rabbit Vibrator. Nice and thick and two sources of vibration, internal and clit. Worth every penny and not a bad price at all.

• Love
Reactions: Sharrem

Sharrem

Jun 26, 2014
Literaly read, open amazon, found the item and ordered. Will arrive later today!!! crazy the world we live in.

Reactions: Not2srius