My new sex toy looks SO REAL.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ashyne

Jun 9, 2009
I showed some photos I took of my new sex toy (high quality Cyberskin material) to some people and many thought it was a real pussy! What do you think? It even feels like real skin!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I showed some photos I took of my new sex toy (high quality Cyberskin material) to some people and many thought it was a real pussy!
If I had sex toys for private solo use, I wouldn't show them to other people, especially if I had any dignity of self-worth.

Ashyne said:
What do you think?
I think you're quite a loser.
(Mods/Admin, that's not "Hostile", that's the truth, after-all HE ASKED

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

You still have the choice to NOT reply to such threads, but I know you're tempted. :sadomaso:

I believe the question was more about the sex toy itself than about the OP. Sometimes objects are more interesting than real persons. :joker:

Milligram

Oct 2, 2007
I think you're quite a loser.

Actually what he was asking for was for our opinion on the sex toy. Not your opinion about him as a person. Which you very well know.

So back on topic: What's it like then? Was it worth the money?

Ashyne

Jun 9, 2009
It's the Bree Olson Cyberskin Vibrating Suction-Base Pussy & Ass (LOL LONG NAME). It feels like real skin except for a very slight stickiness. There's increased densities of material in some areas under the surface to mimic the pelvic and thigh bones so it's very realistic. But it's very tight in the vaginal canal and the tunnel was unbroken so I had to break it to link it to the anal canal otherwise the vaginal canal would only be 3cm deep. The material is very fragile because its so soft.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Actually what he was asking for was for our opinion on the sex toy. Not your opinion about him as a person. Which you very well know.

So back on topic: What's it like then? Was it worth the money?

My opinion:
It looks like a rubber clump.

Either way, suck it up.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
True, but that is apparently the OPs quandary.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
You can tell right away it's a toy from the pics (as other people have mentioned), but as far as toys go, it looks nicer than some other things I've seen in banner ads and stuff like that.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
bree olson fake pussy, and it feel tight in the vaginal canal?
you've been scammed! they sent you the wrong toy!
(maybe the Camilla Parked Balls one, ewwwww)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
bree olson fake pussy, and it feel tight in the vaginal canal?
you've been scammed! they sent you the wrong toy!
(maybe the Camilla Parked Balls one, ewwwww)

camilla-parker-bowles-20050717-55563.jpg

"How do I feel, dahhhhhhling?"

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
if he wants to use it get his grove on that fine with him. we do not know reason why he can not get another half to pleasure too.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
What do I think? Well I'm wondering if this stuff would work well for android faces, but I'm weird like that.

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
How do you hide that thing, when a real girl comes over?
I think if a real girl ever saw that, you'd probably loose any chance @ getting the real thing.
Nothing beats the real thing EVER!!!

wirama

May 3, 2009
well, if you don't have a woman by your side, that thing is good enough. much better than your standard hand. hahaha! :pandalaugh: