My Girlfriend's Mom.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Digitzzz

Digital Autobot
Jun 5, 2008
Ive been talking about her if the other post but here are a couple of video's of her, I'll post some pics of her also. Lemme know if you guy's would "touch her between her legs" lol & she's Laos.

Removed the links. I cancelled the account where I uploaded them.

Sorry

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I understand you're probably trying to be secretive about the filming but shit. I couldn't tell if that was a man or a woman!? Two were of nothing & the other two were of someone sitting on the floor 2 yards away? Better luck next time and I might respond to your original question.
desioner

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
I'm assuming "Laos" means "man" in your language, right?

Fuckin halarious! it's nice to see I'm not the only one on this site with an asshole sense of humor lol that joke made my night :lols: But someone please tell me why people are so into "milfs"? Women aren't like wine you know, they don't get better with age well atleast from a psysical stand point lol :pissed: this is all of course with exceptions to the one "milf" in my life, Catherine Zeta Jones. A true time fighter, YUM!:inlove2:

smaw0351

Mar 10, 2008
from what i see in the video.. no.. i don't want to touch her in between the legs.

but thanks for offering :)

zro0

Dec 25, 2008
wow........ this is like some kind of UFO shit, maybe you should mack on ur chick's mom instead...lol

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Was I just staring at a Lady-Boy for the past few seconds....?

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Yeeeeah..... I don't think theres a Happy meal waiting between those thighs.
More like a Manwich! Yikes!:donotwant:

I love that last vid where your sneakin' up on her/him and then suddenly chicken out and the cam breaks away. I was laughin' my arse off! :rofl:
Couldn't you have just asked her to pose or do a little dance or something so we could see her?
Aqua

Shadow_ryl

Jan 9, 2009
.... don't understand --"

hmm..... i more prefer eat my sereal .... LOL

bobtoobe

Jan 13, 2009
MILF's

Fuckin halarious! it's nice to see I'm not the only one on this site with an asshole sense of humor lol that joke made my night :lols: But someone please tell me why people are so into "milfs"? Women aren't like wine you know, they don't get better with age well atleast from a psysical stand point lol :pissed: this is all of course with exceptions to the one "milf" in my life, Catherine Zeta Jones. A true time fighter, YUM!:inlove2:
Don't be unkind to milf's; after all they provide the offspring we so much admire :)......as for the vids posted here....WTF?????????????

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
video was bad quality sorry can't help ya

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Yeeeeah..... I don't think theres a Happy meal waiting between those thighs.
More like a Manwich! Yikes!:donotwant:

I love that last vid where your sneakin' up on her/him and then suddenly chicken out and the cam breaks away. I was laughin' my arse off! :rofl:
Couldn't you have just asked her to pose or do a little dance or something so we could see her?
Aqua

HAHAHA! so true, so true lol :XD:.