Rare Fetish question.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
May 3, 2008
Hey guys ive been wondering if maybe someone can help me out with this feitsh that ive seen a few times done be4, its called hotdogging in english, basically what it is, is like your dick is in the middle of her ass crack and you fuck their booty cheeks, similar to what paizuri
or titfucking is but with the ass cheeks, ive seen a black JAV star named Gisele, who has a big ass, do a scene similar to what im talking about --->
video_140.png
im sure guys are familiar with her. but yea, can anyone tell me where i can find some videos like that? ive searched and only thing i came close to this is a dvd series called Between The Cheeks:puzzled: does anyone know what i am talking about:notagain:

nreisvu

Jul 2, 2008