Some odd questions about certain reused JAV that I found, and its plot that baffles me.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
My initial question was going to be about what was going on in certain scenes in DTKM-043. I wanted to know if anyone who understands Japanese and had watched this one could help me comprehend what was happening.

Anyhow I will get back to that in a moment. When I was looking through r18 I realized that DTKM-043 was the exact same video as SPRD-887.
18dtkm00043pl.jpg
18sprd00887pl.jpg

On r18 both these videos belong to their own series but are exactly the same. I looked at a few other videos in both series on r18 and there are a few more that are duplicates (DTKM-045 and SPRD-901) maybe the entirety of both series. I haven't checked them all yet. Ive seen compilations and a few reused scenes before, but this is the first time Ive seen what seems to be the exact same video sold as two different series.

The question I had about DTKM-043/SPRD-887 was that in the first scene where the mom is cleaning the table, what happens? While her son is creepily watching her there is a white flash, which is usually used to show a day dream sequence which this certainly seems to be, but there is also some weird time freeze stuff going on( Is he controlling this with his mind because its a dream?), which I don't see why he would need if it was a dream/fantasy. Later on his friend has a similar scene with his mom and its the same thing.

(Its the first four images on the screen caps below. The next four are of the scene with the friend and his mom)
3TO0WNSi3as.jpg

If both these guys are day dreaming, how is it that they both have the exact same time freeze fantasy? I know its a strange thing to get fixated on but I really wanted to know what was going on. It feels like there is some small piece of the plot that I'm missing.