A summary of my soon-to-be book. :)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
So I've been writing a bit lately. First I started off with a story that was going to be about "me" but only a few

people would have known that.

I got about 100 pages and then... Quit. (lolz)

Didn't think that it would be interesting to enough people, despite the fact that a few people said that they liked

it.

But since then I've come up with a new idea for a story. So here's my summary.

Just a note, it does include the ending, which may eventually change, but for now that's what it is.

I just need a few people other than the four who have already read it, to read it and give me some more suggestions

and things you think I should change and/or add...

So here we go, the summary.

----------

A "broken" robot named Spica meets Nicaea, our Hero of this story, on a ship heading to Space Station X (it's

called X for now, due to not having a name as of yet).

As the story progresses, Nic (what Spica is going to call him throughout the story) is unknowingly helped by Spica

with problems he is having trying to destroy an alien race who is threatening mankind.

Because everyone (including Nic) think of Spica as "broken", he brushes off what she's blabbing on and on about as

nonsense and doesn't give it another though.

He doesn't realize his mistake until too late, when Spica is caught up in the crossfire between the Humans and the

Aliens, and her memory card is destroyed beyond repair (and no data is able to be recovered).

In her last moments, he realizes that he was in love with her, and vows to destroy the Aliens in any way possible.

As we get closer to the end of the story, it seems hopeless for the Humans, until one day Nic looks up into the

night sky and sees a start twinkling (the star just so happens to be Spica). As soon as he sees the star, the

brighest start in the night sky, he has a flashback of the times he shared with Spica, and he finally remembers

what she was telling him about.

Using that knowledge, the humans were eventually able to prevail over the Aliens, and survive.

----------

So that's basically it. I have a lot more small things that I have figured out for it, but that's the basic story.

Now, what she tells him during the story are things that he finally realizes as her telling him about where she

came from, who made her, why it's dangerous for her to be where she is, and a bunch of other things, which all

helps them figure out more about the aliens and stuff like that.

Kinda confusing, but it'll be easier to understand when I have it all written out... xD

Well, tell me what you guys think... I think it's pretty interesting, and so have the other people I've told...

Hope you guys think the same! Let me know if there's anything you think I should change, or totally remove. :p

Thanks. :)

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
It's not an anime though. >_>

Try not to think of anime when reading it.

I've already showed it to people around where I live, and they're saying it's really good.

Also, they don't watch anime. >_>

Remember. It's a book. Not an anime. lol

That majority of the people reading it won't even know what anime is, and if they even do, they won't even be watching it. :p

chaingunder

Apr 7, 2007
interesting. i cant give suggestion since i don' have any knowledge about writing but i always interest with others opinion or imagination.