Music Preference

Sosi

Crazy Seeder
Jan 18, 2007
Finally im the odd ball of the group lol... I listen to str8 rap... And not just any rap but that southern rap... From Texas to Florida!!! If they aint from theses states then i dont listen to them... I love music but rap is the only genre of music i will listen to while being alone, if im with groups of people i wouldnt mind rock...

ghost333

the shy guy
Jan 13, 2007
i almost listen to everything
it depends if it has that magic the artist want to share and how it sounds to my ears mostly metal, rock ,jpop ,anime ost

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Finally im the odd ball of the group lol... I listen to str8 rap... And not just any rap but that southern rap... From Texas to Florida!!! If they aint from theses states then i dont listen to them... I love music but rap is the only genre of music i will listen to while being alone, if im with groups of people i wouldnt mind rock...
Heh. I've never really liked rap. =o

I don't really like that loud music much. Hehe. I like classical, and if it's not that, something that's quiet and soothing-ish. :3

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
I like mine from the 70's to 90's. And preferably with instrumental in it. What I really want to hear is the core of music, before Beethoven. WAY back to the time when music is raw and gypsies were being hunted down because of their beautiful music.

Zarza

Unusual Guy
Jan 22, 2007
Mine's new age and ambient music/lounge.
Sometimes I listen to a bit of metal, and some goth stuff like Lacrimosa. I don't even remember most of the bands names, because I just grab any music that has a cool name.

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
I listen to alot of punk music and some hard core, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy, Suicidal Tendencies, Regan Youth, Bad Religion, Ink & Dagger, Misfits, Cocksparrer, Social Distortion, Black Flag, Fugazi, Rancid, Sham 69, Bouncing Souls, Assorted Jelly Beans, Gorilla Biscuits, Minor Threat, Addicts, Token Entry, ect. Getting in the pit and just going nuts is the best experience ever. I always come back from a show with atleast five fist sized bruises.

I can't stand emo, and most country (except Jonny Cash, the only exception) music though, anything else I don't really care about.

Senshi

noobcube
Feb 11, 2007
I like mostly rock, some Japanese music's good, too. My favorite bands are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, Franz Ferdinand and Green Day. I hate emo and boybands and stuff. Oh, and that fucking James Blunt guy.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I like a bit of everything myself. But what really gets me going is House music. Haveing lived in Chicago thats all you really hear at parties. Anything electronic I love to listen to. Bands are too many to list but a few favorites are; Trentemøller, Two Lone Swordsmen, Maurizio, Daft Punk & the like.
I also listen to what ever my wife plays cause it's all Japanese.
& Akira has good taste in music too.
desioner

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
I must be oddball #2 since I like to listen to old school rap (early 90's) and indie hiphop (i love bass heavy beats). Though I listen to other genre's as well: classic rock and some contemporary stuff(Led Zep, Floyd, CCR, RHCP...), some classical music (Requiem is a favorite), jpop (mostly songs from anime OST's and some other misc artists), 70's and 80's stuff and last but not least any Piano music! I love the sound from a piano, examples are Final Fantasy Piano collections, ReSound WAV, Everfades and Yiruma (korean fellow).

I'm not a fan of country music. After hearing a song like Honkey Tonk Badonka Donk, I don't think I'll ever like country music.

ghost333

the shy guy
Jan 13, 2007
"examples are Final Fantasy Piano collections" quote
yea i love piano and synth too
i just cant get enough of it :)

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
I love the sound from a piano, examples are Final Fantasy Piano collections, ReSound WAV, Everfades and Yiruma (korean fellow).

You've got good taste.
Try listening to Joe Hisaishi (Piano Stories). :goodmood:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Thanks. I have one of his albums, Freedom Piano Stories 4. I think I shall go check out his other stuff. :evillaugh:

kenyoo

build to destroy...
Feb 23, 2007
jazz, blues, anime and video game soundtracks, rock. also some music that is kinda hard to describe, it's not really rock, but not pop either (don't like pop at all), the words just have good meaning to them. :goodmood:

I actually listen to music quite rarely. not a big fan of music, does this make me weird? :dizzy:

kadosho

Feb 17, 2007
Honestly I enjoy all kinds of music, but my main stay fav's are rock, dance, and jazz. Mostly its because of my upbringing, with some family friends who enjoyed oldies & BB King (and a guy named Elvis). On the dance side of things, I've always enjoyed BT's style (trance mixed with electic imaginitive pursuits) you always feel like you're travelling away from reality. With rock, that's a tough one, I've tried to keep up with the latest bands, but I'm mostly an indie fan.

Hope to keep this thread alive. I like it. =D

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
Eurobeat and jpop/rock...That's it...
Although when playing mech games I do love to start up some classical music..Especially Armored Core.

Wind|Valkyrie

Master of Valkyrie
Dec 11, 2006
hmm i really mostly listen to jrock/pop chinese music and thier mostly rock then theres a good amount of classical ^_^