Music Preference

mandor

Chaotic Dumb
Dec 10, 2006
so, what kind of misuc to you prefer ? which bands do you genrally listen to ? what do you hate/despice ?

i myslef am a fan of metal, but i also like retro rock and industrial music
i couldn't say who my favourise bands are, because there are simply too many to choose from...still top of my list i'd have to say - Blind Guardian, System of a Down, KMFDM, Scorpions, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, In Flames, 30 Seconds to Mars etc.

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
im a metal head! children of bodom, opeth, carcass, iron maiden, 3 inches of blood, lamb of god, amon amarth, gojira, etc. you name it, i love it! on top of that im down with good clean classic rock, classic metal, 80s metal, japanese music (like bump of chicken and HY)... i also like blues and jazz... i could talk about music all day! if you want i will :D

Slick

my kung fu is strong
Dec 14, 2006
i couldn't even begin to list my musical tastes.
i have some of everything, except boy bandery shite (think boyzone, n-sync, that kind of crap)

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
this is my music list (sorry bout the small text... thats just the way it is...) there is about 55GB in there. complete discography of most of the bands. top block is japanese music (probably with some other assorted things in there), second is american and other countries music, and third is what im in the process of downloading right now :D hope you guys like!!!

(click the image)

maohayato

unknown loli
Nov 8, 2006
main preference is classical music. Currently in a Bruch and Debussy mood, although its mostly based on the performance quality of Heifetz.

then comes Enka

then comes J-pop, j-rock mixed with a little VK

then comes music from the 80's

then comes modern day music. I recommend Cansei de ser sexy.

Dislikes:
Rap, hiphop, crappy teen poser rock bands with lots of crappy lyrics and socalled pain and suffering, crappy dance/trance/hardhouse, ppl who can't sing, Withney Houston.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Gotta agree with mao here. Classical music is by far my favorite. :)

Basically the only thing I listen to.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
I only listen to anything related to anime. I like jpop, jrock, super eurobeat. And yeah classical music is nice too :D

I don't like rap, r'n'b and the other things mao mentioned.

TKA

Mad Cunt
Former Staff
Dec 22, 2006
i'm basically open to anything.. music is my 1st passion, so i spend most of my free time listening to new stuff.

grounder

Just Another Pervert
Dec 25, 2006
malice mizer, anime related songs especially super robot theme, classic, some jazz, and a few of western artist.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
I'm not a big fan of any genres in particular, I can't say I like much in the way of trance or house music. Unlike everyone here it seems, I actually do like hip hop.

I have a last.fm http://www.last.fm/user/Tiniest_Spark/ but it records what other people listen to on my computer too (and my pc is the main music system now that I'm home until february). Also, while I'm in my dorm (which is most of the time) the scrobbler refuses to scrobble due to the NAT. My PSP (mp3 player of choice) is currently filled with Aesop Rock and Melt Banana.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I listen to whatever is pleasing to my ear, but I tend to lead towards heavy metal and such.
Not much into pop.

(that melt-banana stuff is messed up :dunno:)

1134hopp

cat of doom
Dec 13, 2006
i listen to all music (exept blue grass) but i like all types of rock best

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
I listen to blues and jazz. Tried to listen to pop but non of them are good these days.
Heavy and black metal hurts my ear. When I hear them my ear begins to go red and it hurts. :nooo: Some kind of allergic reaction perhaps. :glasses:

rabaxik

im dominican american
Nov 22, 2006
i think most music are crap nowadays..but i do listend to some instrument music(whatever is called..:???: ) usually japanese.

also i like kurt cobain. :happy: