Movies with extremely fat guys

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Love this genre. The two NITR movies you've listed are excellent.

I still have to look into the AVOP movie, just wish they didn't have those pig masks on in every scene.

Reactions: LimeLemon

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
HND-487 I Slept On A Kimo Deep Childhood Friend Who Grew Rapidly In Adolescence Back I Was Scolded By A Seeding Press And Felt I Am A Mikako

hnd00487pl.jpg

PRED-017 Megaton Seeding Press Of Evil Deb That Does Not End Even If Pleasure Incontinence Is Done Aki Sasaki

pred00017pl.jpg

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
Thank you so much guys. I watched all of these recently and I loved them a great deal.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
sadly few ripped :nangiss:

I believe the same actor or similar has done a lot of other fat bastard jav

h_491fneo00010jp-15.jpg

staring in
FNEO-010
FNEO-011
FNEO-014

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
ya I only skim thru posts and look at pics

here is a torrent link for some if this guyz vids.. a lot of them are on the FC2 site..before DMM
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/disgusting-fat-guys-kimo.1859971/

another vid some other fat guyz..this is another series DAVK
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ss-has-the-greatest-pussy-in-japan-a.1859972/

I have not used FC2 many times. Only once or twice. Are the videos there free or do you have to buy them? And if so can an international consumer buy them or do you have to be in Japan?

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
I have not used FC2 many times. Only once or twice. Are the videos there free or do you have to buy them? And if so can an international consumer buy them or do you have to be in Japan?

no not free, i think you can buy it outside of japan cuz they got an English site and in other languages too

anyway besides the wow he's fat factor..the vids aren't all that great....cuz he's so fat you can barely see the penetration

Reactions: LimeLemon

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
no not free, i think you can buy it outside of japan cuz they got an English site and in other languages too

anyway besides the wow he's fat factor..the vids aren't all that great....cuz he's so fat you can barely see the penetration
@bold. My thoughts exactly too. But I do love the contrast. Though what you did mention, I always thought about in the back of my mind and said maybe no penetration is actually taking place and it is just rubbing and friction going on to make the guy cum.