Mac and iPhone help JAV VR video file not transfering from Mac.

ahegaaotv

Jul 31, 2020
The second cry for help in the same week, I have been trying to transfer my freshly unpacked JAV VR video files to my iPhone from my Mac but they will not transfer, I tried Airdrop I tried third party transfer methods nothing seems to be working as they will not be saved to photos or anywhere on My iPhone I was told by one error on a third party transfer site that it has something to do with the audio codec, if that's the case what would I need to do? I am so very close.. Thank you to all that respond in advance. also, I have been trying to find the best player for these JAV VR video formats. and have not found many good ones.

ahegaaotv

Jul 31, 2020
The issue is resolved with a big workaround. this is for anyone with the same issue. you need VRPlayer app on your iPhone a mega account.
and mega app also on your iPhone, upload files to your mega account from Mac/PC and once they are all loaded open VRplayer, hit the + and add Mega to the option of accounts download from select video files in mega account and Ta-daaa! files are now on the iPhone and downloaded into VRPlayer.

(If anyone knows of a more direct simple way please let me know)

Apr 26, 2020
Try SkyBox VR and their media server (AirScreen). I haven't used it in a while but I found that was the easiest.

I have also used a USB cable and sent VR videos to my iPhone with the Mac's iTunes/Music app, at least for Mobile VR Station and DeoVR. Some of these iPhone players advertise a storage folder that iTunes recognizes. Syncing via cable? I know, so primitive.