looking for JAV where woman get r***ing but "the guy stick his tongue deep down in her mouth & lick her neck & chin aggressively "

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
View attachment 3007855View attachment 3007856View attachment 3007857View attachment 3007858

My favourite actor Yasu Daikichi does it in all of his movies, hopefully many people can recommend some :)

This guy is one of my favorites too, love his aggression and the contrast between his ugliness and weirdness to the girl's hotness. That scene with him taking newlywed bride was hot as hell.

Can you list the scenes you have of him? I'm missing some of those. I'll see what else I have.

Thanks!

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Here's a different ugly old men that does similar great work, this is from NSPS-140:

1661565006325.png

1661565038368.png

Kristian007

Mar 24, 2021
This guy is one of my favorites too, love his aggression and the contrast between his ugliness and weirdness to the girl's hotness. That scene with him taking newlywed bride was hot as hell.

Can you list the scenes you have of him? I'm missing some of those. I'll see what else I have.

Thanks!
https://avdanyuwiki.com/?s=安大吉
it is list of all of most of his movies