Let's have subsections under Uncensored JAV Downloads

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xwizard

Apr 9, 2011
Hi all,

I love this forum and the way that it is heading. I come regularly to find download links for popular movies but as in the nature of forums, I had to rely on search engine unless I press "F5" every 5 minutes for new postings and those mega threads are so annoying as thread starters don't usually put titles.

Then, I thought to myself if there is sticky threads that sits on top of the forum for each well known movie makers such as Tokyo-Hot, 1pondo etc. It would save my time to search around and click page by page to get to the right post. For example, a user posts tokyo-hot n0681 download links from WU and FSn and then an another user looks at previous posts and post other file hosting links except WU and FSn thus prevents double posting.

I am sure it would be beneficial for all users. For uploaders their hard work paid off and for downloaders they don't have to search hard to find what they are looking for and for moderators they can concentrate on other things.

What do you think about this idea?

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Hi all,

I love this forum and the way that it is heading. I come regularly to find download links for popular movies but as in the nature of forums, I had to rely on search engine unless I press "F5" every 5 minutes for new postings and those mega threads are so annoying as thread starters don't usually put titles.

Then, I thought to myself if there is sticky threads that sits on top of the forum for each well known movie makers such as Tokyo-Hot, 1pondo etc. It would save my time to search around and click page by page to get to the right post. For example, a user posts tokyo-hot n0681 download links from WU and FSn and then an another user looks at previous posts and post other file hosting links except WU and FSn thus prevents double posting.

I am sure it would be beneficial for all users. For uploaders their hard work paid off and for downloaders they don't have to search hard to find what they are looking for and for moderators they can concentrate on other things.

What do you think about this idea?

You'd still need to use the search feature or even go page by page as people will just keep posting using the reply button. Otherwise, the OP will have to keep up by editing his first post (big pain in the ass). So the search feature is a lot easier than your idea. Blame the posters who do not use English or a "standardized" template in their titles.