Lesbian JAV Reviews~

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
This has been my issue with "futanari" movies as well.
The few I seen starts off pretty good but then becomes a fountain of fake cum.
To the point it becomes repetitive and drags.

*I will say this is accurate to the hentai. But seeing it done in JAV leaves a mixed result.*

Yes its a futanari movie.
In the hentai and jav, the futanari focus is about endless "c** shooting"
and on the d***.
You have to admire the director not making it a lesbian type movie lol

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be very surprised, lol.

Now I might be totally wrong on this, because as I said this is my first futanari movie, but based on the trailers and snippets, I feel like other lesbian futanari movies are more balanced, with more lesbian touches and not as egregious with the multiple orgasms. For example the old SIMG movies gave me that more "realistic" feeling. But I need to watch some of them then so I can say it for sure. Will definitely dabble some more in futanari movies in the future.

I generally like scenes/transitions like this:D
In my opinion, it shows that aggressor was successful in getting the subject to do what
she or he wanted.
JAV does this type of transition a lot. For certain movies it works.

It was subtle. I wasn't 100% sure of Mary's intentions until that smile moment. Good stuff.

Thanks for your review. It was a great read.
Thanks, appreciate that!

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be very surprised, lol.

Now I might be totally wrong on this, because as I said this is my first futanari movie, but based on the trailers and snippets, I feel like other lesbian futanari movies are more balanced, with more lesbian touches and not as egregious with the multiple orgasms. For example the old SIMG movies gave me that more "realistic" feeling. But I need to watch some of them then so I can say it for sure. Will definitely dabble some more in futanari movies in the future.
Some have light les stuff or too much futanari.

I think its difficult to do futanari because most directors are concern about the
props and how it will look on film to the audience.

They generally put lots of effort to make it work imo
So I imagine that's where the focus is at.

That being said... I did find last year rctd-522 to be pretty ok.
It had a scene with Momose Asuka and Tsuji Sakura that felt more lesbian and erotic.
A scene between best friends. It was the best scene in the movie.
The rest was typical futanari.

Dvdes-836, Dvdes-885, dvdes739 were ok. Mostly futanari.
And the actors making it better imo

After the horrible rctd-333. I gave up:confused:

It was subtle. I wasn't 100% sure of Mary's intentions until that smile moment. Good stuff.

Thanks, appreciate that!
You're welcome.

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
LZDM-061 - 8/10
lzdm061pl.jpg

A very good, meat-and-potatoes lesbian squirt movie with cute girls. Ena Satsuki is very energetic here. Kurumi Tamaki was an early favorite of mine when I was getting into JAV, so it's good to see her still kicking about. I feel like she's put on some weight, but her plump body and big boobs are very nice to look at. Just wish she didn't shave her pussy, personally. She does most of the squirting in the movie.

There isn't really much of a plot here. Kurumi was looking for sex via a dating app, but when she meets up it isn't the person she was looking for but Ena instead, who's that person's little sister...? I did make much sense to me. Anyways, she spikes Kurumi's drink with aphrodisiac and lesbian sex and squirting ensues. After that, the plot mostly goes out the window and they just keep having sex, which is fine because they're good scenes. In the final one they put oil on their bodies which is especially nice.

Some have light les stuff or too much futanari.

I think its difficult to do futanari because most directors are concern about the
props and how it will look on film to the audience.

They generally put lots of effort to make it work imo
So I imagine that's where the focus is at.

That being said... I did find last year rctd-522 to be pretty ok.
It had a scene with Momose Asuka and Tsuji Sakura that felt more lesbian and erotic.
A scene between best friends. It was the best scene in the movie.
The rest was typical futanari.

Dvdes-836, Dvdes-885, dvdes739 were ok. Mostly futanari.
And the actors making it better imo

After the horrible rctd-333. I gave up:confused:

You're welcome.
Nice, I have RCTD-522 on my list. And I downloaded RCTD-333, mainly for the lolz haha.

Reactions: Taako

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I wonder if you know of any other production similar to LZDM or LZDQ where the girls often end up crying?

Sorry, late to this party but two that spring to mind immediately (and are favorites of mine) are:

CETD-277.jpg
HMPD-10054.jpg

In the first our sub is overwhelmed by the end of her experience and in the second it's part of a seductive intro.