Lesbian JAV Reviews~

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Those names would be:..and OTSUKI Hibiki...

Fellow JAV Fan, I am already a fan of Ms Ootsuki! However, I did not know she was such a giant on the lesbian scene! I may have come across 1 or 2 lez vids from her but I didn't think she was into it like that! And she's got one with my short-haired princess Ai Mukai? How did I miss that?! Thank you for the recommendations. I'll report back if I'm not in the ER recovering from a sudden onset of low blood pressure. Gonna be a busy weekend for me!

-Sakana

Reactions: loveGIANT

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
JUY-874
Kawakami Yuu and Mitani Akar
LoveGIANT, have you seen this? I downloaded it a while back but never saw it. I have a ton of vids I've DL'd but never watched.
I was looking through my folders this morning and found this. The desk scene! Wow, just wow! I have been a KAWAKAM Yuu
fan since she debuted and she's so cute but the faces she makes in this video...a screen shot of any of her faces from this could
do the job for me, in all honesty. Wow!

juy874pl.jpg

-Sakana

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Would it be possible for any of you here to translate what the 2 girls are saying in the 3rd part of FSET-334. They seem so horny and passionate and are definitely lusting each other. Whenever I watch this scene, I can feel the chemistry between these 2. I would love to know what they are saying to each other if you guys understand and can translate Japanese.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
JUY-874
Kawakami Yuu and Mitani Akar
LoveGIANT, have you seen this? I downloaded it a while back but never saw it. I have a ton of vids I've DL'd but never watched.
I was looking through my folders this morning and found this. The desk scene! Wow, just wow! I have been a KAWAKAM Yuu
fan since she debuted and she's so cute but the faces she makes in this video...a screen shot of any of her faces from this could
do the job for me, in all honesty. Wow!

juy874pl.jpg

-Sakana

Actually yes, i already mentioned it here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/lesbian-jav-reviews.1072706/page-13#post-3866242 ;)

Absolutely mind-blowing, i agree with u. I haven't seen anything from Akari before, but this movie definitely solidifies her as absolutely godess material. Then again, Yuu is like our queen of lesbian jav's, Azusa Kirihara, in that u can pair her up with a rock and she'd have sizzling hot chemestry ;D
The desk scene was superb, but i'd lean more towards the scene on the chair, where they also swap positions. DAMN this movie is a must-see, for sure!
And i already mentioned it in the earlier post; the production value was spot-on in this one, u can also see it on the back, even though that scene was pretty sure, but that scene in the sunset with the warm, vibrating colors during them enjoying each other - priceless!
We need more Yuu this year, for sure. レズレ!, BIBIAN! GET ON IT!

Would it be possible for any of you here to translate what the 2 girls are saying in the 3rd part of FSET-334. They seem so horny and passionate and are definitely lusting each other. Whenever I watch this scene, I can feel the chemistry between these 2. I would love to know what they are saying to each other if you guys understand and can translate Japanese.
I'd underline this one. Don't think we necessarily needs subs, but given the current circumstances, why not? ;)
Good to see u checked it out, btw. I told u, that scene is almost impossible to top =D

Also, dear fellas i have 3 titles i wanted to share with u guys, if u haven't checked them out already;
For all lovers of schoolgirl-themed jav's, and let's be real, that's what probably 80% of lesbian jav lovers started out with, i can recommend this beautiful title:
yrbk003pl.jpg
YBRK-003
This one was released this year in February and was directed by one of Lesbian JAV Reviews' closest friends, by the way, good to see that she's still producing lesbian JAV's; "Byakko."
If u are not familiar with her work, i'd quickly like to mention one of her titles "VRXS-140" which was specifically dedicated to our work, back when "Lesbian JAV Reviews" was running. Ever since then, she has been releasing great lesbian jav's for V&R Produce (the "VRTM" series, which i can highly recommend, U&K and H.m.p.
This one, is a farily standard schoolgirl-themed lesbian jav, reminiscent of "MIAD" titles, where we have Nagai Mihina and Yamai Suzu in schoolgirl outfits and Yukata's.
The scenes take place in a gym storage area and the classroom, with a high focus on scene #1 and #3. I love scenes in public places and seeing Mihina seducing Suzu, while Suzu tries to keep her voice-down is TOP NOTCH awesomeness.
As for scene 3, it's a scene in a classroom with the light of the sunset illuminating the room. Always a keeper. The cunnilingus as well as the kissing in this one is super endearing, cute and the chemestry is off the charts. A top title for a theme that u don't see as often as u used to anymore.

Next on the list:
1havd993pl.jpg
javerotikaz mentioned "HAVD-992" a couple posts ago. Thanks for that recommendation by the way, as u said, that title was outstanding and, thankfully, HAVD-993 the next title in the installment, released in January of this year, keeps the intense action that HAVD-992 had.
Everything these 2 do, kissing, scissoring, 69, u name it, they give it their all. It's super hot, both ladies Kanae Renon and Sakurai Moe are insanely hot (but that's a given in jav's regardless) just splendid. And i have a feeling that their might be more than just solely recording a jav movie to these 2. While watching this i throughout had the feeling that they ignored the camera for the majority of the time, given how intense and wholeheartedly especially the kissing segments were.
U love lesbian jav's? Make sure not to sleep on this one! Don't let the generic cover fool u!

bban274pl.jpg
And for our final we have "BBAN-274."
So we go from 2 kinda generic covers to something a bit more... "out there" (pun intended hashtag co... nevermind.)
Released in April of this year, apparently filmed before social distancing (yeah, i had to sprinkle in at least one of those jokes) comes this movie featuring Kurosaki Mika and Satou Riko in a setting, correct me if i'm wrong, i haven't seen ever in lesbian jav's.
Yeah, the idea of sending 2 beautiful ladies to a trip to an onsen was an idea we have already seen in the days of LADYxLADY, however this one is a field-trip.
Straight up Bear Grillz / Coyote Peterson into the woods style, with campfires, camping and, well, lesbian love making, of course. Even though u usually don't see the latter from neither Bear Grillz nor Coyote Peterson.
Anyways, the sole "nature" of this title (pun intended) is a really cool setting, all of the scenes, except for one take place in a tent. I partciularly enjoyed scene #2, where they both get hot and steamy under the blankets, as well as scene #1 in a bathtub, which only lasted for about 5-10 minutes and was merely them getting close to each other, which ultimately led to the scene i previously mentioned. Both of them, getting intimate in the baththub, followed by the scene under the covers while they warmed up beforehands - yes. Sign me up!

Dear lesbian jav makers: More of this! Well now it's probably kinda impossible, but as soon as the world starts spinning normal again: More of this!

Okay. That would conclude my recommendations.
Guys, make sure to share your findings, recommendations, past and present here. Whenever u come across a title. Doesn't matter if we've discussed it already. The more people that share their experience and recommendations, the better. Hence why i mentioned HAVD-993 and YBRK-003, since those titles can easily be missed, given the nature of their generic titles.

Keep sharing, fellas!

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Great recommendations! And to stick to the erotic lesbian JAV theme. One awesome gem is AUKG-116! Extremely erotic and passionate. AUKS series also are among one of the best in terms of erotic lesbian JAV studios. Another studio you guys may want to check out is ERDG. They have some erotic horror lesbian themes which I love, but sadly they haven't produced one in a long time. I have a list of more erotic JAV titles that I will share with you guys later. Just need to find it!

le_cee

Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

I put together this post that I just found and that I find very interesting!

I wonder if you know of any other production similar to LZDM or LZDQ where the girls often end up crying?

Also, I really liked MIRD-168, I think it is the best sex fight I have seen, it was very intense! If you have other JAV of the same style, I am also interested!

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
Hi,

I put together this post that I just found and that I find very interesting!

I wonder if you know of any other production similar to LZDM or LZDQ where the girls often end up crying?

Also, I really liked MIRD-168, I think it is the best sex fight I have seen, it was very intense! If you have other JAV of the same style, I am also interested!
In terms of fighting, rocket has a lot of wrestling videos. As for the rest you should go through the bibian catalog.

le_cee

Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Rocket is RCTD is it? So I already know, the same for BBAN. I admit that these are 2 beautiful productions, that's why I was looking for new ones similar to this one.

Thank you anyway.

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Rocket is RCTD is it? So I already know, the same for BBAN. I admit that these are 2 beautiful productions, that's why I was looking for new ones similar to this one.

Thank you anyway.
DVDES had some good ones.

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
Time to revive this thread, I think.

JLZ-002 - 4/10
jlz002sopl.jpg

That was quite disappointing. Went in basically blind, because I really liked JLZ-013 and thus convinced myself that JLZ is a good series for mature lesbian and I wanted more, so I decided to start from the beginning. JLZ-001 was fine, 5 or 6/10. JLZ-002 was basically a copy of JLZ-001 except worse. Same plot, identical scenes. Woman finds another woman online looking for company and calls her up, they meet, do a little kiss in the shower, then masturbate separately in a a different room, when one of them being recorded and watched on the TV by the other. While I don't hate masturbation scenes and they can be pretty hot, it's nearly as exciting as when you have two or more women going at it. Then there was a kimono sex scene, the most lifeless lesbian scene I've seen. Reiko Nakashima, the inexperienced one (this is her only AV title and I'm not surprised) just lays there with little emotion or movement as Haruna Aihara tries her best I guess to stimulate her. Haruna was way more active and into it but it just wasn't enough to make a good scene. Finally at the end though there's a mildly good scene where they are dildo scissoring (not sure if the right term, but when they are scissoring with a double-ended dildo, someone can please enlighten me what that type of scene/position is called). It's literally the only scene where they are both stimulating each other at the same time and is what saved this movie from being a total waste of time. I'm probably being generous with the 4/10 rating. Avoid unless you really like mature lesbian, like me.

So, on to JLZ-003? Or maybe not, we'll see. I should watch something newer next, so many promising movies being released recently.

Reactions: intrepid8

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
DASS-280 - 8/10
dass280pl.jpg

This futanari movie almost slipped past me since it wasn't marked as lesbian when it released last December, but by random chance I was looking at Mary Tachibana's releases and saw the cover.

This is a solid movie, apparently based on a hentai manga or something. The plot was quite intriguing at the beginning. Cute schoolgirl Mizuki Yayoi is struggling at school because she can't stop masturbating, and when she tells her futanari teacher Mary Tachibana about it, Mary becomes rock hard and can't hide her erection. They end up "helping" each other masturbate, because having sex was too much of a taboo at first. But later they just can't resist and Mary starts penetrating her, which was a very strong moment I thought. The movie has a lot of good moment, but it actually starts to drag a bit. The thing about futanari films is that there's usually a looot of cum, and orgasm for the futanari doesn't at all mean it's the end of the scene. But here it was just too much. Mary cums literally around 7-8 times during the same scene, which is just beyond extreme and really lessens the impact of the later orgasms. And it just got slightly repetitive.

By the end of the movie it had starting to feel a bit weird for me personally. This was my first time watching a lesbian futanari film from start to finish, but I've been watching lesbian movies exclusively for 2 years now. This movie was very little lesbian, and felt a lot like a hetero film in its presentation. Like, there's almost no pussy action for Mary in this, and very little cunnilingus and other typical lesbian sex acts. By the end, I had started to really miss regular lesbian JAV, lol.

Another good thing about this movie is the editing, or I guess maybe the directing, in specifically about cuts and scene transitions. They have a unique touch to them that make them more interesting and cinematic. For example when the first sex scene is about to begin, the teacher goes to the door, looks outside for a bit and then closes and locks the door with a little smile on her face. And then it immediately cuts to them being already naked and Mizuki blowing her. I dunno, stuff like that was pretty cool,, I felt.

Final note; I've watched a few movies with Mizuki Yayoi before, although last time was a while ago, like a couple years. I was aware she had big boobs, but I just noticed in this that they are very fake. Don't look natural at all. Not sure if it was always like this and that I just have a better eye for it now, but it was a bit of a shame to see.

Reactions: Taako and APathetiK

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
BBAN-460 - 8/10
bban460pl.jpg

Pretty good movie, although veeeery slow start. The starting scene of Mizuki Amane having her way with Natsuki Hoshino's unconscious body was interested but not very exciting. Lot of meandering. It starts to pick up with the bath scene. It's funny how mean Mizuki is to Natsuki as she's taming her, and I quite enjoyed Natsuki's "well, this is my life now" attitude. At the end we get some very nice sex scenes between them. Loved the contrast between their bodies. Both very cute, Natsuki is slightly fat with big boobs and Mizuki is quite skinny. Good stuff.

Fun fact: we see Mizuki's boobs for the first time 2 hours and 18 minutes into the movie lol. Like I said, slow start.

Reactions: APathetiK

APathetiK

Apr 6, 2015
Final note; I've watched a few movies with Mizuki Yayoi before, although last time was a while ago, like a couple years. I was aware she had big boobs, but I just noticed in this that they are very fake. Don't look natural at all. Not sure if it was always like this and that I just have a better eye for it now, but it was a bit of a shame to see.
I noticed the same thing about her recently. I guess I'm glad I wasn't imagining things?

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
I noticed the same thing about her recently. I guess I'm glad I wasn't imagining things?
I'd have to go back to her earlier movies to check, but too lazy for that now. But it's sad to see. Again, might just be that have a better eye for it now, but I feel like I'm noticing a lot more fake boobs in general in JAV these days. Especially sad when they start out with natural and then later down the line get implants. I just wish they'd all appreciate their boobs more. Natural boobs always look better, no matter the size.

enduraVR

Feb 12, 2024
I'd have to go back to her earlier movies to check, but too lazy for that now
She started out natural like most actresses, but eventually adopted the implants (late 2020 it seems, going through her catalogue on Javlib). She then put on a few lbs/kilos, making the implants look somewhat natural. With her recent weight loss however, they stand out like a sore thumb. Her colleague Waka Misono also lost weight, but as she has natural breasts it looks proportional. Rather jarring, but what can you do...

Last edited:
Reactions: rezuman666

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
She started out natural like most actresses, but eventually adopted the implants (late 2020 it seems, going through her catalogue on Javlib). She then put on a few lbs/kilos, making the implants look somewhat natural. With her recent weight loss however, they stand out like a sore thumb. Her colleague Waka Misono also lost weight, but as she has natural breasts it looks proportional. Rather jarring, but what can you do...
Ahhh, I see. That makes sense then. I did feel like she was a bit thinner in DASS-280.

Also you scared me for a second there, thought you were about to say that Waka Misono had implants, lol. I haven't noticed Waka's weight loss yet, last movie I saw from her was a year ago in BBAN-406,. She has made a very recent lesbian movie that I'd like to see, but not when I'd get around to it.

Reactions: enduraVR

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
The movie has a lot of good moment, but it actually starts to drag a bit. The thing about futanari films is that there's usually a looot of cum, and orgasm for the futanari doesn't at all mean it's the end of the scene. But here it was just too much. Mary cums literally around 7-8 times during the same scene, which is just beyond extreme and really lessens the impact of the later orgasms. And it just got slightly repetitive.
This has been my issue with "futanari" movies as well.
The few I seen starts off pretty good but then becomes a fountain of fake cum.
To the point it becomes repetitive and drags.

*I will say this is accurate to the hentai. But seeing it done in JAV leaves a mixed result.*
By the end of the movie it had starting to feel a bit weird for me personally.
Sometimes JAV have this effect on me where I.. can no longer tolerate it and delete.
It doesn't mean its a bad movie necessary... could be the actress, direction, or story goes
a different way after the first scene or something.
This was my first time watching a lesbian futanari film from start to finish, but I've been watching lesbian movies exclusively for 2 years now. This movie was very little lesbian, and felt a lot like a hetero film in its presentation. Like, there's almost no pussy action for Mary in this, and very little cunnilingus and other typical lesbian sex acts. By the end, I had started to really miss regular lesbian JAV, lol.
Yes its a futanari movie.
In the hentai and jav, the futanari focus is about endless "c** shooting"
and on the d***.
You have to admire the director not making it a lesbian type movie lol
Another good thing about this movie is the editing, or I guess maybe the directing, in specifically about cuts and scene transitions. They have a unique touch to them that make them more interesting and cinematic. For example when the first sex scene is about to begin, the teacher goes to the door, looks outside for a bit and then closes and locks the door with a little smile on her face. And then it immediately cuts to them being already naked and Mizuki blowing her. I dunno, stuff like that was pretty cool,, I felt.
I generally like scenes/transitions like this:D
In my opinion, it shows that aggressor was successful in getting the subject to do what
she or he wanted.
JAV does this type of transition a lot. For certain movies it works.
Remind of another actress who I love and call Strawberry.

Thanks for your review. It was a great read.