• Still The Same.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • She's Worse!

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Back in 2010, Julia debutted.

First, without saying, Julia has an incredible body that puts her up there with the likes of Hikari Hino, Sofia Nikaido, and Nao Oikawa (and more).However, I found her performance somewhat standard.

However, that view changed when she first did some oil fuck theme JAV, then some f***rced sex with Moodyz. In both she seemed to be loads better.

For one thing, she's a voracious cock sucker, and gives vigorous BJs. Of course, Julia is still a beauty with a body that should be illegal for its perfection.

Her return this year shows continued improvement. I look forward to seeing her become an even bigger star.

Byzantine

Jun 12, 2008
I agree with your assessment as well as the company you put Julia in.

When I first saw her, I couldn't take my eyes off her. But as you said, her performance was standard initially. But her recent offerings are much better, especially the ones you mentioned about f***rced sex. I guess with practice she is now able to display a greater acting range that she lacked at first.

passeden

May 16, 2012
There was a video about Julia getting drunk and fucked and I absolutely loved it. But one question I always have in mind is whether her tits are 100% natural.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
The first 3 pics are vidcaps from Julia's latest JAV. What an amazing body. I wish she'd do more nude photo work.

bgc1999

Dec 31, 2008
I might be looking in the wrong place, but I don't like her expressionless face.
:nosepick:

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Their no doubt that she has improve. during her early videos she kind of just lay their and her dynamic body was the star. Now she the full package, her performance have gotten better and still looks as good as ever.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
There was a video about Julia getting drunk and fucked and I absolutely loved it. But one question I always have in mind is whether her tits are 100% natural.

I personally think that her breast are 100% real. While she has a curvy body, she also slim. By this i mean that while she has large breast and big butt, but she not fat or chubby. Her breast seem very well proportion to her body. its not like shes super skinny and tall with ridicules large, firm, perky breast. Still her breast as rather large for her body frame and i grateful for them. As far as her breast them, their firm/soft look and natural sag help us see that their natural, with more volume toward the bottom. Her nipples are also very proportional to her breast size.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Just the look on Julia's face makes is boner inducing.

http://moodyz.com/shop/-/detail/=/cid=midd885/

I love this movie. It really show how Julia improved as a performer. I especially like the closing scene. After 10 rounds with the guy, Julia gets on top of the guy and start fucking him cow girl style as the camera pans out and focus on Julia's reflection on the window. in the reflection you can see Julia fully enjoying her self while going to 'town' on the poor guy who just can take anymore. Her body langue and motion are epic, hot and sexy all in one. if you haven't seen this movie you should definitely check it out.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I love this movie. It really show how Julia improved as a performer. I especially like the closing scene. After 10 rounds with the guy, Julia gets on top of the guy and start fucking him cow girl style as the camera pans out and focus on Julia's reflection on the window. in the reflection you can see Julia fully enjoying her self while going to 'town' on the poor guy who just can take anymore. Her body langue and motion are epic, hot and sexy all in one. if you haven't seen this movie you should definitely check it out.

I haven't seen the complete movie. But because of your post I navigated to the end of the movie and watched the last few minutes. She didn't stop also the camera was pointing on her, but movie to the window in which the viewer can see her silhouette. Maybe you can explain a little bit more in detail which you think she is fully enjoying herself instead of just acting.

So far my favourite movies of her are:
  • MDYD-676
  • MDYD-695
  • MDYD-745
  • MIDD-994 (especially the part in the toilette where she enjoys it, but denies it - also she looks so nice and gorgeous with her glasses)
  • RBD-393 (especially the last 2 scene were she starts to enjoy it)
  • RBD-406 (here is also a point were she starts to enjoy it the middle of the movie)
  • RKI-100
  • SERO-0049

What about you? :)

MDYD-676.jpg MDYD-695.jpg MDYD-745.jpg MIDD-994.jpg RBD-393.jpg RBD-406.jpg RKI-100.jpg SERO-0049.jpg