JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Aqualia

Jul 15, 2016
I find another gem while going through the advertising part at the end of an RBD series. It's RBD-697. There is no baby bump at the end, but there is a scene of the brother put his head on the girl stomach to show that she is pregnant. Another plus is the actress is so so cute.
rbd697pl.jpg

Streaming link:
http://javhub.net/play/49105f068/55...he-sister-in-law-9-Sazukarimono-Ishihara-Rina
Image evidence:
View media item 29298View media item 29299Pardon me if it is wrong but I don' understand a single Japanese word. :( And I searched the forum and didn't find it posted in this thread. If it is already posted, please pardon me.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I find another gem while going through the advertising part at the end of an RBD series. It's RBD-697. There is no baby bump at the end, but there is a scene of the brother put his head on the girl stomach to show that she is pregnant. Another plus is the actress is so so cute.
rbd697pl.jpg

Streaming link:
http://javhub.net/play/49105f068/55...he-sister-in-law-9-Sazukarimono-Ishihara-Rina
Image evidence:
View media item 29298View media item 29299Pardon me if it is wrong but I don' understand a single Japanese word. :( And I searched the forum and didn't find it posted in this thread. If it is already posted, please pardon me.

Can't disagree with you there. Rina Ishihara is a definite beauty and a great performer too. I always look forward to her performances when i can. I did have a movie of hers translated previously which also featured pregnancy. It was RBD-690 and was from the same studio. Attackers does have a tendency to throw in pregnancy in to their movies which is always great to see, and it is always nice to see them do it properly and incorporate it properly. Most times, it's usually just a pregnancy kit but they do also pull out the bump now and then. Now they just need to give us a bump scene or two and it would be perfect.

Reactions: clemenceko

jinhayashi

Sep 5, 2012
EDRG-016 has creampie theme but no actual baby bump - sum it up birth rate decline in japan followed by force reproduction law for married woman to become trained as creampie sluts through government - does not have actual insemination but good story for sequel

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

The extremely attractive aki sasaki provide us with yet another impregnation title ... 1 with a baby bump and now with a positive pregnancy kit though some titles provide us with nothing.

Boy i hope this carries on and finally we get to see another baby bump but with the much coverted baby bump sex scene this time round

As she looks very awesome with a baby bump

Reactions: Motiman

jiang chen

VIP MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
The extremely attractive aki sasaki provide us with yet another impregnation title ... 1 with a baby bump and now with a positive pregnancy kit though some titles provide us with nothing.

Boy i hope this carries on and finally we get to see another baby bump but with the much coverted baby bump sex scene this time round

What's the title for the other jav with baby bump for aki sasaki

max2005

Sep 19, 2015

can you please give me the title number in which she was having belly bump....

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
It was a fake belly but pretty nicely done. We need to see it put more to use. This studio looks fairly small too, and yet if they can do this then why can't the big boys have something similar. It's pretty convincing too so again i wonder why we can't have it used in a better movie.

I totally agree with you on this!

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Maybe my question fit better here

Anyone know what happen to HND-342 starring Aya Miyazaki? She's still an AV actress but they canceled HND-342
If they're cross the line with this tittle I wonder where's the line is

tkhnd342pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

Sykiba

Aug 29, 2016
Maybe my question fit better here

Anyone know what happen to HND-342 starring Aya Miyazaki? She's still an AV actress but they canceled HND-342
If they're cross the line with this tittle I wonder where's the line is

View attachment 760744

I've always liked that actress and never heard of that movie before you mentioned it.
She looks absolutely amazing on that pic so I had to google it and try to find some info.

All I found is this: http://www.teyule.net/n/34345.html
(Very shitty website, use a good adblocker!)

If I understand the google translate version, she wasn't actually pregnant but just fatter?
Beautiful either way. Still no idea why it wasn't released.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
I've always liked that actress and never heard of that movie before you mentioned it.
She looks absolutely amazing on that pic so I had to google it and try to find some info.

All I found is this: http://www.teyule.net/n/34345.html
(Very shitty website, use a good adblocker!)

If I understand the google translate version, she wasn't actually pregnant but just fatter?
Beautiful either way. Still no idea why it wasn't released.

I already know that's all that are just play and act

I mean she's debuted at 18 and after 3 years she's already done many genre including nakadashi, gokkun, gangbang, inter racial, hard SM, humiliation, hard r*** etc ... in some tittle she even treated like a meat toilet
As an AV actress she's still doing all that even today ... so why cancel this tittle???
I'm curious what's so forbidden in this than anything she ever done before???
HND-342 it's a nakadashi-Impregnation tittle ... is it because of she's forgot her pill and accidentally got pregnant for real from one of the dude?

FYI even if honnaka already deleted HND-342 page you still can see the cover and ss at http://javtotal.com/hnd-342/ and compared to her extreme tittle it looks very normal to me