JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
A special mention to Ndra-021 is that so far its the only movie that uses Ovulation Day AND have a pregnancy scene in it. Kudos man. 90% of all previous titles that uses ovulation day(排卵日) or dangerous day (危険日) are usually rip off with nothing pertaining even remotely to pregnancy.

And a personal recommend for NDRA-021 is for Satomi Usui . While She aint those super wow glamourous type , she fits the clueless housewife next door type well. And I like her nasal moaning voice too , not too fake but yet still quite nasally good =D.

Unfortuately those torrented version all got a bad audio rip. Prepare to correct yourself or wait for a better version

Yes i think the whole ovulation day thing is just about saying 'oh look here's a girl getting creampied and she might get pregnant', to give it that little bit extra danger, but ultimately they are just 'nakadashi' movies and nothing else.

cailon

May 13, 2009
man, I've gone for a while when this page only have 5 pages....came back and now it's 40 pages....good work guys..

Reactions: clemenceko

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
man, I've gone for a while when this page only have 5 pages....came back and now it's 40 pages....good work guys..

I call it Reincarnation. Welcome back and if you got some goodies in your list post it!!!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
In Escaped Prisoner [SHKD-659], starring the delightful Chitose Hara, the home-invading felon (played by Little Big Shot) overstays his welcome by (I suppose) threatening to do in the hubby (played by stock JAV hapless husband,
Hiroshi Yamao), giving the criminal the opportunity to exercise his libido over and over again.

SHKD-659 bab 2.jpg

We get the obligatory creampie shot, and by the finale, there is a presumed bundle of joy housed in a basket.

SHKD-659 baby.jpg

Since JAV makers love sticking to every nuance of their sacred plot formulas, I opened up another one from this series (which happened to be SHKD-576... and the husband was once again played by Hiroshi Yamao; maybe not so hapless... who would have suspected such a kind soul to be guilty of bigamy?), and was surprised to find the baby-making element was evidently not repeated.

Last edited:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Reactions: Motiman

max2005

Sep 19, 2015

I know number of giga movies which got belly bumps but fail to find them online and even no torrents :(

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
While it does look like she might have a baby bump in that last screenshot, once she takes off that dress there's no bump to be seen.