JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
NTRD-042 Netorarese - Housewife Who’s Given Birth Gets Cuckolded By A Middle-Aged Man
32467740_2778.jpg

571b9ff9ea559.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Wow, no posts at all for a months. Well I have one for you guys. I stumbled on to this little gem purely by accident. I almost didn't bother watching it, but boy am I glad I did.

So, without no further ado here it is:

DASD-335 - My Faithful, Cute Girlfriend Gets Taken By My Dad And Deeply Penetrated AIKA

Here is the link to R18

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...ted-AIKA/id=dasd00335/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

General story. Boy brings his girlfriend back home to meet dad. Sex between them is (as usual) so-so. Dad gets involved when son is not there. GF resists (as per usual for JAV) but then gets into it.
At some point the son spys them at it but does nothing. Dad and GF carry on and the final scene is the dad starting on the GF, again, despite the fact that she is at-least 7-8 months pregnant.

Check it out.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks to silkmaze for the suggestion of DASD-335. :D I had a chance to watch it and it is a good movie as i do think the father in law is genuinely trying to get her pregnant (obviously the creampies are a bit of a giveaway), so it's a hit in my books! :) The netorare angle was also good to see, as the poor beaten down boyfriend has to acknowledge that his father is simply the better man and can't do anything about it.

The actual bump scene at the end is only cunnilingus, no sex and as usual, quite short but it's there at least. Also, love AIKA's cute new hair, so kawaii. :sebel:

vlcsnap-2016-05-24-23h34m46s939.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: clemenceko

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
No sooner has silkmaze re-awakened the thread, we now have vbmk877 providing us with a selection of delights. Top work! :D Interesting selection although i must admit i'm not a fan of those game show type movies so RCT-857 is already a bit low in my expectations, but the other three look far more juicy! :)

A trio of movies from the V & R Produce label, i'm looking forward to tracking them down. First things first though, just what the hell have they done to Mako Konno on the cover of VRTM-103! :eek: I swear that's a completely different actress, a complete photo shop disaster. :confused:

h_910vrtm103pl.jpg h_910vrtm00103jp-3.jpg

I'm sure the movie will be great though with plenty of naughty incest action, same goes for the other two. :) That Minami Moe from VRTM-106 looks very cute indeed!

minami_moe.jpg

Reactions: jinhayashi

kessari

May 26, 2015
Recently I came across an 2013 video

www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=dgl00052

dgl00052pl.jpg

In this video , there 's only a vague verbal pregnancy mentioned by Suzuki Koharu.
But the reason I posted this video is because this video is an real life adaption of a H game I had played a few years back

http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/alice_0019/

Since this ain't a hentai game section , I just briefly mention the game in relation to the video because of the theme. This game is about you the main character butler trying to protect the 3 girls of the house from bad characters (lotsa of them) whose ultimate goal is to impregnate them , in which you lose , while trying to impregnate them yourself to win the game . Haha quite interesting eh? But the game is in japanese , you need those translation hooker software if you need to understand whatever u are playing.

In DGL -52 Suzuki Koharu play the adopted daughter of the family , and the protagonist is the gardener. There are many protagonists in the game , and the gardener is only 1 small part of it . Not my best extraction from the game if its up to me.

kessari

May 26, 2015
In another note , another vid ending with pregnancy is RBD-769.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=rbd00769

Wasn't really taken by the cover , but having seen the movie , Yu Konishi look very much more stunning than in stills

Yu plays the about-to-get-married sister? (I think) to a mentally disturbed shut-in closet brother. Well it seem like the brother have a thing for the sis.

RBD-769-01.jpg Well just normal mentally ill creepy guy right?

RBD-769-02.jpg Okie techno savvy too.

RBD-769-03.jpg Eh , that seem quite normal in JAVs

RBD-769-04.jpg Upon peeping her sister doing the deed with her fiancee. The creepy bro took it out on mom

RBD-769-05.jpg The only solution to a mentally disturb shutin....wow , why didn't docs think of that??

RBD-769-06.jpg Hands on therapy treatment!!

RBD-769-07.jpg RBD-769-08.jpg yep with each passing day he definitely getting more normal ....

finally

RBD-769-09.jpg Happy fiancee , hey he is the infamous school delinquent who sexually assaulted so many beautiful students and teachers.. Serve him right !!

RBD-769-010.jpg Happy mom too , 100% your grandchild mom , okie pun intended hehe..

RBD-769-011.jpg Happy bro too , mental illness cured , the therapy worked!!

RBD-769-012.jpg Guess only 1 person is unhappy

Yu Konishi look great in certain angles , well definitely will be keeping a lookout for her more of her works.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for the suggestion of RBD-769 kessari! :D I don't have the time to keep up with all the many movies that are from Attackers so the run down of events is much appreciated. The actress Yu Konishi certainly looks great and if anything it will just be great to see her in action. As ever the story is ridiculous and doesn't seem to make any sense but we're used to it by now and i'm just going to go along for the ride. :p

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
RBD-769 does look interesting but all the versions I can find have those horrible watermarks.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(Alas, the infamous "yellow lines" watermark has become the grim reality in too many JAVs by now...)

Nice job as usual, Kessari! I like the "techno" capacity of the disturbed brother, and the hint that he victimized the mother as well. (I'm already wondering about the evidently uncredited actress who played the mother... assuming the creepy son "took it out" on her in a sexual way, as it sounded. Can't figure out more clues from these screen shots, so I suppose I'll need to dig up the movie.)

Now this might be a false lead, but given how JAV makers hate altering their formulas, there is a chance that the next one in the series will be offering similar chills and spills, particularly with the impregnation angle:

The Day My Big Sis Became My Plaything [RBD-776]

(I can't figure out what's going on beyond the usual in the screen shots above... but the prior screen shots for RBD-769 are similarly not too revealing, either. In particular, its ending frame or frames don't tell us anything about the pregnancy development.)

And if not, at least there is the promise of the star, Saeko Matsushita; I liked this smart-looking lady very much in My Female Boss Is Even Younger Than Me And Everybody Loves Her - I'm Her Worst Employee And Yet I'm The One Fucking Her! [RBD-772]

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

jinhayashi

Sep 5, 2012

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Looks great but imho that nose .....

The tan lines are even worse in my opinion. Not a fan of this actress but the office scene looks good as does the janitor scene.

Plenty of naughty action on offer i hope but why oh why do they continue with that hated string bikini! Not sexy at all.

Also not happy that this actor keeps getting shota roles as he is just not convincing in the role. tall guys and big dicks does not equal shota in my opinion.

Reactions: jinhayashi

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Unfortunately, there is no baby bump in either of those movies nor in the third part MIST-096.

Another MIST series does: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=series/id=209247/
Don't know about all parts but in MIST-049 and MIST-073 at least after each sex scene they do a short bit where they visit the girls later and they're pregnant. The girls rub their belly but they're fully dressed, the scenes are very short and there's no pregnant sex scene, so it's not much. Because of the clothes you can hardly see an actual bump in most cases. Here's an example from MIST-073:

Noname.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Unfortunately, there is no baby bump in either of those movies nor in the third part MIST-096.

Another MIST series does: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=series/id=209247/
Don't know about all parts but in MIST-049 and MIST-073 at least after each sex scene they do a short bit where they visit the girls later and they're pregnant. The girls rub their belly but they're fully dressed, the scenes are very short and there's no pregnant sex scene, so it's not much. Because of the clothes you can hardly see an actual bump in most cases. Here's an example from MIST-073:

View attachment 704996

WOW! Thanks a lot for the information! Really appreciated it. :)

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
(Alas, the infamous "yellow lines" watermark has become the grim reality in too many JAVs by now...)

Nice job as usual, Kessari! I like the "techno" capacity of the disturbed brother, and the hint that he victimized the mother as well. (I'm already wondering about the evidently uncredited actress who played the mother... assuming the creepy son "took it out" on her in a sexual way, as it sounded. Can't figure out more clues from these screen shots, so I suppose I'll need to dig up the movie.)

Now this might be a false lead, but given how JAV makers hate altering their formulas, there is a chance that the next one in the series will be offering similar chills and spills, particularly with the impregnation angle:

The Day My Big Sis Became My Plaything [RBD-776]

(I can't figure out what's going on beyond the usual in the screen shots above... but the prior screen shots for RBD-769 are similarly not too revealing, either. In particular, its ending frame or frames don't tell us anything about the pregnancy development.)

And if not, at least there is the promise of the star, Saeko Matsushita; I liked this smart-looking lady very much in My Female Boss Is Even Younger Than Me And Everybody Loves Her - I'm Her Worst Employee And Yet I'm The One Fucking Her! [RBD-772]

RBD-776 ends with the mother of the girl laying her hand on her belly, indicating that the brother got her pregnant.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Always great to see a pregnancy kit on the cover and this series is also good as it has a story arc to it which hopefully will fully detail her journey to impregnation. The fact that it has a naughty netorare angle is just a bonus.

I also really like this actor, really pervy which is always great to see. :p

RBD-776 ends with the mother of the girl laying her hand on her belly, indicating that the brother got her pregnant.

Just like RBD-769 then. I liked that movie but didn't feel there was any story relating to pregnancy until right at the end. Still, no doubt i will be checking it out the new one. :)