JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

vbmk877

Jan 10, 2012
MEYD-156 Next Door Arrogant Beautiful Wife Came Out To Go To The Mat Health Without The Production Is.Is I Who Hold The Weakness Extortion Also Pies Also Production!Sasaki Was Compliant Of Sexual Slavery Also In The Shop Outside Aki
meyd156pl.jpg

upload_2016-6-12_0-19-56.png

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

The superb beautiful Aki Sasaki!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops: But since you didn't post any baby bump, I presume there isn't any. Man I would love to see her with one :oops::oops: and I thought FINALLY but ... but I will be still be watching this ... any title with her you just can't go wrong!!

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Brilliant! :D

The superb beautiful Aki Sasaki!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops: But since you didn't post any baby bump, I presume there isn't any. Man I would love to see her with one :oops::oops: and I thought FINALLY but ... but I will be still be watching this ... any title with her you just can't go wrong!!

I'm glad to know i'm not the only Aki Sasaki fan around here. She's recently caught my eye! Check out PGD-857 for some great under the table action as well as JUX-837 and GVG-286. In fact just watch them all as she's just brilliant. There was a recent movie where she's in these tight jeans, Oh Lordy!!! :oops:

Reactions: clemenceko

jiang chen

VIP MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Wow sharp eyes!! From the clothes ... i think shld be same woman instead of anothet new woman.

I think that there are two diffrent woman becaus baby bump scenes are short (exept pregnancy sex scenes).So why bother having the same women
in two scenes.let's wait for the jav and see if they are the same or diffrent

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Meguri めぐり. (Also known as Megu Fujiura 藤浦めぐ)
Her name is listed on the cover. There's no other name on there so I see no reason to assume there's two different women.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Meguri めぐり. (Also known as Megu Fujiura 藤浦めぐ)
Her name is listed on the cover. There's no other name on there so I see no reason to assume there's two different women.

Thank you Electro! :D I know i've seen her before and that name definitely seems familiar. It's amazing to think that a woman who looks like that can become easily forgotten and yet there are so many amazing actresses nowadays that it's becoming impossible to keep up with them all.

jiang chen

VIP MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
What makes you think there are two different women? Seems like the same woman to me. Does anyone know who she might be? Looking forward to having a watch. :D

because like i said before . in jav generally there are only one short pregnancy scenes . so why in this will they have two pregnancy scenes for the same woman . with this i think there are two pregnancy scenes for two diffrent woman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
because like i said before . in jav generally there are only one short pregnancy scenes . so why in this will they have two pregnancy scenes for the same woman . with this i think there are two pregnancy scenes for two diffrent woman

As clem pointed out, the woman is clearly wearing the same outfit in the two shots you pointed out.

Unfortunately, there is no indication on the cover that there will be a bump sex scene and most probably it's going to be conclusion scene showing her with a bump for about a minute but credit to them for actually taking the time to do that at least. It gives a nice finish to the movie and we get a confirmation of the pregnancy to fully round up the movie nicely.

I'm interested in this shot of the guy jizzing into a glass of milk.

meyd00163jp-4.jpg

Does he present that glass secretly to the mother as they sit at the dinner table scene shown in the cover? If so, that would be so naughty yet erotic. We don't see that 'secret consumption of cum' scene to often so it's always good to see them sneak in that scene. Or perhaps it is this glass that he is pouring onto her glorious breasts (fake, surely?) in a bathtub scene?

meyd00163jp-7.jpg

Also never going to complain about the old 'fucking near the sleeping husband' scene shown here as it's always a very sexy scenario despite being a little silly and unrealistic, but i'll happily fap away. :D

meyd00163jp-8.jpg

kessari

May 26, 2015

A special mention to Ndra-021 is that so far its the only movie that uses Ovulation Day AND have a pregnancy scene in it. Kudos man. 90% of all previous titles that uses ovulation day(排卵日) or dangerous day (危険日) are usually rip off with nothing pertaining even remotely to pregnancy.

And a personal recommend for NDRA-021 is for Satomi Usui . While She aint those super wow glamourous type , she fits the clueless housewife next door type well. And I like her nasal moaning voice too , not too fake but yet still quite nasally good =D.

Unfortuately those torrented version all got a bad audio rip. Prepare to correct yourself or wait for a better version