JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Genbu2299

Aug 7, 2014
for clemenceko (please forgive the awkward hand). Now there's SOME indication of pregnancy (on the cover).
preggotest2.jpg

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
for clemenceko (please forgive the awkward hand). Now there's SOME indication of pregnancy (on the cover).
preggotest2.jpg

Edit: This message have been edited as I have replied wrongly earlier on. So the below should be the correct reply! Sorry about it! Just a note!

Okay. Thanks! But still prefer to see them having baby bumps as well in the movie! But yeah good work! It looks really good. Despite the hand a bit awkward though.

Anyway possible to make the girls having baby bump as well?

Last edited:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
HND-135 - Someone have translate the title as - The Mao Ovulation Day Pregnant Off Kurata Meeting Once A Month For A Married Woman Frustration

pp_213867.jpg

Well there is no baby bump or indication of pregnancy shown after I watched it despite a pregnancy kit being shown on the cover. But overall I still enjoy the movie as Mao Kurata is really not only a girl with great breasts and figure she is cute as well when she smile. :oops::oops: She too is damn beautiful. :oops: Before watching this I never knew she exist!!

I will share some notable scenes from the movie which make me enjoy it despite missing the main point.

She sends and received messages. To say she is ovulating and I think she is telling the guys to come and "visit" her. Think that is what she means in the messages. If anyone can translate these would be great! :D I find this unique as I don't think I see this in JAV before. Really build the tension and anticipation up. :D

converted.jpg
converted.jpg

She too have a great masturbation scene on the sofa while she watches JAV on her phone.

converted.jpg
There are 2 gang bang scene but the I feel the best is the one below where the deed is being film by other guys with a hand held cam and include a scene where they pour their sperm from their condom into her vagina. She too uses a vibrator to masturbate more and to push the cum even more into her vagina. :cool: Simply awesome scene!

converted.jpg

She also have some great outfits in the movie as well. I just feel that the clothes she wear not only suit her personality but also showcase her figure in the best way. :oops::oops: All the below, she wear those outfits for her sex scene as well. She is just so damn hot wearing these.

converted.jpg

And last but not least, I feel she is extremely flirty in this scene. This particular scene happens when after their sex scene finishes, they are talking. Scene start at 38.45 and ends at 39.31 of them talking. So total of 86 seconds, Mao Kurata actually blinks a total of 22 times!! :eek::eek:And in some instances she blinks 3 times in a row! :eek::eek: You just got to see it yourself to believe it. You can just feel mega watts of electricity coming out from her eyes! :oops::oops: The way she looks at the guy ... Man who can resist? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

converted.jpg
And she ends the scene with a superb cute face, superb cute smile and superb cute pose as well. Man seduction and flirting skills at its best! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

converted.jpg
Overall my verdict is ... JUST GET IT!!! Simply the best. I must say this is the best ovulation day pregnancy related video EVER! Her sex scenes are also very intense as well - I left them out as If I did include them, this post will be never ending. :p:p:p

I declare myself a new fan of Mao Kurata after watching this! Yeah ... that is how highly I rate this video! You seriously can watch this again and again and not get tired of it. Ha ha! I must stop here or I can go on forever!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Great review of HND-135 Clemenceko. I like to see the scenes where the guys cum is poured into the woman's pussy and then pushed in with vibrators. It really pushes home the trying to get the girl pregnant theme. Honchuu really seem to be focusing on creampies in their movies so the pregnancy theme comes up a lot in their movies. HNDS-024, HNDS-022,HND-130, HND-122, HND-116,HND-115 are just a few of their recent movies that have the pregnancy theme.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Great review of HND-135 Clemenceko. I like to see the scenes where the guys cum is poured into the woman's pussy and then pushed in with vibrators. It really pushes home the trying to get the girl pregnant theme. Honchuu really seem to be focusing on creampies in their movies so the pregnancy theme comes up a lot in their movies. HNDS-024, HNDS-022,HND-130, HND-122, HND-116,HND-115 are just a few of their recent movies that have the pregnancy theme.

Thanks! Glad that you like my review. Appreciate it a lot. Totally was blown away by Mao Kurata there. Really pity that she don't end up with a "baby bump". That would really complete the "fantasy". And even more so if she have penetrative sex with the "bump" ... Ahh ... we can only imagine.

Yeah from what you recommend it do seems like they are concentrating on creampies. Haven't watch HND-116, HND-122 and HNDS-022 though. Especially HNDS-022. Didn't know Ai Uehara have this title. I guess I have lost track of her as her collection is getting bigger and bigger day by day. Really appreciate it for stating here. Going to check it out.

hnds022pl.jpg

HNDS-022, HND-115 and HND-130 have all been reviewed here and do not have baby bump and no indication of pregnancy. Hopefully the rest do have as listed below. Thanks for the heads up!

hnd122pl.jpg

hnd116pl.jpg

Genbu2299

Aug 7, 2014
Clemenceko, AMAZING review of HND-135.
Great work sifting through the misleading titles so we don't have to waste our time finding out the hard way.
Having a Pregnancy test on the cover but not having it appear ANYWHERE during the AV is the worst sin and is the most misleading thing they could have possibly done. We have a legitimate expectation there would be a pregnancy test, and when there isn't RAGE :mad:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
IENE-460 - There is pregnancy in the title and starring not only one of my fav girls but also one of my top fav girls as well - the beautiful short hair beauty Aya Kisaki. :p:p

cover.jpg

Well ... this DVD is not a bad one but it is a dud. There are no baby bump shown and no indication of pregnancy. Well my fantasy of seeing Aya Kisaki with a baby bump is gone. I don't want to sound basis but Aya Kisaki scene is the best in the DVD. :cool:

Love her outfit especially her skirt. :oops:Think recently I have develop a liking for this type of skirt. :p

converted.jpg

Lots of hot and wet kisses. :D:D Be prepare for a kiss FEAST! :oops::oops:

converted.jpg

And there is a twist at the ending scene which I never see it coming. Her husband is already awake and caught them red handed and to get their attention slam his glass of beer on the table! Classic I must say. And yes Aya Kisaki and the guy still can't stop kissing until they get discover than they stop! Damn what a luck guy! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

converted.jpg

And according to her blog post today 22 Oct 2014, she posted something related to pregnancy.

converted.jpg

And I think it is related to her up coming release - VRTM-022 which is pregnancy related. Cause I don't think she is pregnant in real life! Hopefully we can see Aya Kisaki and the other girls in this DVD with baby bumps! Can't wait for a download to be available right now!

h_910vrtm022pl.jpg

Reactions: groe23 and Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Very interesting Clemenceko. I'm not holding my breath about VRTM-022 including baby bumps as previous movies like that never have but i always enjoy movies where someone is fucking someone else in the near vicinity of their partner. look forward to your report.

I may try to report in about GVG-068 and GVG-071 when they come out as they look very interesting (does liking young guy/older woman videos make me a shotacon or is it the women portrayed in the movies) although the release dates are still weeks away.

13gvg068pl.jpg 13gvg071pl.jpg

Also nothing to do with this topic i know but how awesome does GVG-064 look. WAAANNNNTTTTT!!!!!

13gvg064pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Very interesting Clemenceko. I'm not holding my breath about VRTM-022 including baby bumps as previous movies like that never have but i always enjoy movies where someone is fucking someone else in the near vicinity of their partner. look forward to your report.

I may try to report in about GVG-068 and GVG-071 when they come out as they look very interesting (does liking young guy/older woman videos make me a shotacon or is it the women portrayed in the movies) although the release dates are still weeks away.

View attachment 257945 View attachment 257947

Also nothing to do with this topic i know but how awesome does GVG-064 look. WAAANNNNTTTTT!!!!!

View attachment 257948

Ya. I can relate to your comment on VRTM-022. I don't have high hopes for it as well. But keeping finger cross as Aya Kisaki is in it and we all know JAV always do spring a surprise or two once in a blue moon. Hope it happens to VRTM-002.

Thanks for the update. Haven't come across GVG-068 but yeah GVG-071 is definitely on my radar - saw this cover earlier this morning! Natural beauty Sana Mizuhara! I almost have all her videos since her debut in April 2014. :p:p This will be the icing on the cake if she do have baby bump in this!

Off topic for GVG-064 but yeah I do agree it look awesome! Never knew there is this type of theme in JAV!

Is glory quest trying to be GIGA? LOL! GIGA = Super hero sex and Glory Quest = Dead people sex ... Now that is interesting! :cool: And the cover say 2. WOW. Already 2nd in the series! JAV never fail to amaze me.

Can we suggest to have dead people impregnation theme as well?? :D

Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
EQ-177 - It has pregnancy in the title.

h_100eq177pl.jpg

Not a bad title but nothing special of note and another dud - no baby bumps and indication of pregnancy.

eq-177_screenshot.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
RCT-665 - Mother and son incest Pregnancy Physical Fitness Assessment.

cover.jpg

Overall quite an okay title but the main point is there is BABY BUMP SHOWN with PENETRATIVE SEX as well!!! :D:D:D

Some notable scenes that have my attention as below:

There is a sit up test and they heat things up by having the guys doing the sit up. When they get up, they are to kiss their mother. Some give very wet kisses to their mother. :p:p It was actually started by the first couple wearing the black hair band and the other two ladies saw it and was getting very excited and decided to follow suit. :cool:

Not bad. Quite well done and erotic as well. :p

converted.jpg

This sit up routine reminds me of a similar scene from a Korean drama minus the kissing part. That famous scene is from Secret Garden. The director must sure have taken inspiration from this. ;) Well done Rocket! :cool: I don't have the original video from Secret Garden so the screenshot below is from Running Man Episode 86 showing the video from the drama. Running Man did a re-enactment of the scene to choose team members for that episode.

converted.jpg

Then there is a girl who stand out for me. Well she is the prettiest of the girls and she is wearing the red colour hair band. Absolute eye candy. :p:p :oops::oops: Great breasts as well. :oops::oops:

converted.jpg
And continuing with the pretty girl, she is very vocal while she is having sex. So vocal that some of her lines are so damn irresistible. One of her lines which I can understand is "Ichiban. Kimochi." a few times. :p:p Man hearing that while her son is pumping her very hard with her moaning away, it really makes you real hard. :p:oops::oops: This particular scene starts around 1.53.21 with her son first using the word Ichiban. Below is the screen shot.

converted.jpg

And finally there is the BABY BUMP with PENETRATIVE SEX scene. How can I miss that? It appears as the final scene. And the pregnant girl is none other than the pretty girl wearing the red colour hair band. She is very huge. Quite a well done baby bump. Shape looks realistic enough. And yeah the outfit she is wearing is very cute. :p Suit her very well. :D And yeah she is very pretty in my opinion in this scene. And very erotic as well. First lots of belly rubbing and touches, then some light kisses, than she take her son hand to place on her breasts so that he can play with them and finally proceed with doggy style sex. :p:p She remains vocal as well when the sex begins.

converted.jpg

The full pregnant scene starts at 1.58.03 and ends at 2.02.24. The actual pregnant sex scene starts at 2.01.22 and ends at 2.02.24. How I wish the sex scene is longer.

My overall verdict is not bad and worth getting it as it fulfil the main point and baby bump is shown with sex as well. And it happen that the girl with baby bump is pretty as well and my fav girl from this title as well. :p:p Fantasy fully fulfill!! :oops::oops:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Great review of RCT-665 Clemenceko! Looks good although i'm not a fan of these 'gameshow' movies it's definitely one that i'm going to watch when i get a chance. The girl you've highlighted is Chigusa Hara. Very sexy and nowhere near looking old enough to be in this movie(her 'son' looks older than her) but thats Jav logic for you.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Great review of RCT-665 Clemenceko! Looks good although i'm not a fan of these 'gameshow' movies it's definitely one that i'm going to watch when i get a chance. The girl you've highlighted is Chigusa Hara. Very sexy and nowhere near looking old enough to be in this movie(her 'son' looks older than her) but thats Jav logic for you.

Thanks for giving me her name as was still searching for her name as JAV library didn't include names. :D:D

After so many years of watching JAV, I come to understand this - JAV = defying logic ... ha ha ... simply put ... watch JAV "without your common sense".

And as Forrest Gump famous quote "Life is like a box of chocolate. You will never know what you are going to get." Sames goes for JAV. You never know what they will come up with next. But that is what makes JAV special, interesting, entertaining to watch. :cool:

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for giving me her name as was still searching for her name as JAV library didn't include names. :D:D

After so many years of watching JAV, I come to understand this - JAV = defying logic ... ha ha ... simply put ... watch JAV "without your common sense".

And as Forrest Gump famous quote "Life is like a box of chocolate. You will never know what you are going to get." Sames goes for JAV. You never know what they will come up with next. But that is what makes JAV special, interesting, entertaining to watch. :cool:

Well said! The sexy, surreal, amazing world of Jav is what keeps me coming back to it time and time again. I think i already mentioned somewhere how much i'm looking forward to GVG-064. A zombified Mao Hamasaki getting boned, whats not to love!

Jchipperson

Aug 6, 2013
GVG-0038 with Reiko Sawamura. Here's a description:

Reiko Sawamura is a jukujo wife and mother. She lives with her husband and son. Their family is hosting a house guest, a black man. She is impressed by how much he can drink but he ends up sleeping in the next day. Reiko innocently walks in on him the next morning and sees pronounced tenting in his underwear. Curious, she just has to see what is causing it. She takes out and plays with his member but he does not wake up. In the next scene Reiko witnesses the house guest naked, causing her obvious excitement. That night after her husband falls asleep she touches herself. Later she sees her son teaching their guest English. Reiko dismisses her son and takes over. She throws herself at the guest, resulting in a good couch scene. Next Reiko is restless in bed with her sleeping husband. Her guest comes in and she pleases him with her mouth. She assents when he asks her if his sperm tastes good. We then see the guest talking with a friend. He has invited his friend over to enjoy Reiko. Her reluctance melts away and she has several climaxes on the way to creampies from both men. In the final scene, the guest has left. Reiko is clearing the breakfast table for her husband and son. Suddenly, she becomes ill and rushes to the kitchen sink. She realizes that her guest has left her with a going away present.

Reiko Sawamura is a top actress. I prefer Natsumi Kitahara's looks and sex scenes but Reiko's acting is better.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
GVG-0038 with Reiko Sawamura. Here's a description:

Reiko Sawamura is a jukujo wife and mother. She lives with her husband and son. Their family is hosting a house guest, a black man. She is impressed by how much he can drink but he ends up sleeping in the next day. Reiko innocently walks in on him the next morning and sees pronounced tenting in his underwear. Curious, she just has to see what is causing it. She takes out and plays with his member but he does not wake up. In the next scene Reiko witnesses the house guest naked, causing her obvious excitement. That night after her husband falls asleep she touches herself. Later she sees her son teaching their guest English. Reiko dismisses her son and takes over. She throws herself at the guest, resulting in a good couch scene. Next Reiko is restless in bed with her sleeping husband. Her guest comes in and she pleases him with her mouth. She assents when he asks her if his sperm tastes good. We then see the guest talking with a friend. He has invited his friend over to enjoy Reiko. Her reluctance melts away and she has several climaxes on the way to creampies from both men. In the final scene, the guest has left. Reiko is clearing the breakfast table for her husband and son. Suddenly, she becomes ill and rushes to the kitchen sink. She realizes that her guest has left her with a going away present.

Reiko Sawamura is a top actress. I prefer Natsumi Kitahara's looks and sex scenes but Reiko's acting is better.

Great write up! :cool: Will track this down :p Thanks for reviewing this! Too bad only indication of pregnancy from what you review. If got baby bump would be even better. :p

But can I suggest to include the DVD cover as well? :D Easier to relate and identify the correct DVD as well.

GVG-0038

13gvg038pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Off topic for GVG-064 but yeah I do agree it look awesome! Never knew there is this type of theme in JAV!

Is glory quest trying to be GIGA? LOL! GIGA = Super hero sex and Glory Quest = Dead people sex ... Now that is interesting! :cool: And the cover say 2. WOW. Already 2nd in the series! JAV never fail to amaze me.

Can we suggest to have dead people impregnation theme as well?? :D

You've got your wish Clemenceko!

Just watched the first part of Glory Quest's zombie girl series
SGV-015 SEX OF THE DEAD Zombie Big Girl starring Maisaki Mikuni

13sgv015pl.jpg

The movie starts with a zombified Mikuni roaming the streets before being captured and caged by a group of scientists. They have a video of her pre-zombification so perhaps she has been chosen to be experimented on. The goal for the scientists seems to be to cure her using sexual stimulation and bring her back to normal.

The first scene has Mikuni tied up in the lab. They use the usual assortment of methods to tease and play with her, before they stick a S&M device on her mouth which stops her being able to bite down and give her a good face fucking. The mouthful of cum i guess is her first step to recovery.

vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h26m22s182.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h28m12s37.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h28m40s41.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h29m54s199.png

The second scene has her sedated on a bed wearing a sexy little outfit. The scientist is tasked with carrying on the procedure (or maybe he was just feeling horny, i know i would be) so he gives her lovely little boobies a good fondle before helping himself to a tit-job. Pretty straight forward scene until the very end which was pretty obvious but still made me crack up.

vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h30m46s176.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h31m21s115.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h31m50s177.png

For the next scene i guess they want to test how things are coming along so they stick Mikuni in a cage with a slightly overweight test subject/prisoner. They have quick fondle of each other before she ruins the mood and starts chomping down on him (poor guy, and it was going so well up to that point). The feasting seems to turn her on and she's soon riding his dick, finishing the guy off with a handjob which soon has him cumming and pissing in her face. Still, what a way to go.

vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h33m18s14.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h34m02s187.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h37m49s126.png

For the last scene Mikuni is now more passive and although she's still tied up the docs are feeling pretty safe around her, to the point where the doctor has no problem sticking his dick in her mouth unprotected. He gives her a good fucking before finishing with a creampie, before Mikuni's moniter starts showing signs of life.

vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h39m06s169.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h39m32s197.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h39m51s120.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h40m24s149.png vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h40m48s196.png

The movie finishes with a now recovering Mikuni in bed exhibiting a lovely big baby bump. Always nice to get a happy ending.

vlcsnap-2014-10-28-21h41m16s194.png

Overall, a must watch movie. Maisaki Mikuni is very sexy and makes a lovely zombie, her performance really stands out. I watched it simply for the zombie theme but was pleasantly surprised by the ending. Now my eagerness for GVG-064 has gone through the roof. If the movie keeps the impregnation theme and adds on a baby bump sex scene then we'll be golden. Wasn't expecting to do such a long review but thats how much i loved the movie.

Download links here :
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/sgv-015-hd-sex-of-the-dead-zonbigaaru.1348637/
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijzw4a

Stream here:
http://hot-jav.net/video/30352/sex-of-the-dead-zombie-big-girl/

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Is there a torrent for GVG-0038?

I prefer to download files through torrents than filesharing sites. I find torrents are faster.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Is there a torrent for GVG-0038?

I prefer to download files through torrents than filesharing sites. I find torrents are faster.
Go to the "Request JAV" section and open a thread requesting GVG-038 as torrent. Please, but the movie code into the title.