JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Ok, I watched DVDES-808 last night, and I did enjoy it. This JAV seemed to emphasise the idea that school "friend(s)" forced the mother, but pushed the impression that the initiator was more a bully, forcing/blackmailing the mother to have sex.
There are a couple of JAV's out there that also push this part (school bully) but this is the first one I have seen where the end result is pregnancy, the others I have watched, just go for a double dose of humiliation, one for the son and one for the mother.
All-in-all, a decent film, especially since, while the baby bump is only on screen for a minute or so, that is definitely better than it being on for less than 3-5 seconds.

Reactions: Motiman

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hi guys,
I know some good movies related to this topic, but I don't know how to add the pictures of the movies on here.
Could anyone show me the way to do that?
Anyway, the first movie is SBD-33.
You mean this one: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=143sbd33/

SBD-33.jpg

Looks like a normal incest movie to me. And there is no baby bump or anything like that. So I have some doubts that it is related to this thread.
The Google translation of the title and description:
I picked up four Matsuoka in the new-mother-to-child incest play built Kimiko

Kimiko and son Takashi you came back to the birthplace. In addition to the presence of Tsuyoshi is a younger brother of Kimiko in this house, there was a built covered with heavy door. Spooky air as if it were attacked by the presence ... the magic elephant oozes, and Takashi you began to feel a woman to mother. One night, secretly conversation of mother and Tsuyoshi that came into his ear to entering the floor .... During this sister brother, it was the relationship, not shall be as those who lead the blood! !

Reactions: clemenceko

angelvsdemon

Akiba Citizen
Jan 25, 2015
Reactions: clemenceko

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I watched this movie about 100times, and I am sure that the ending scenes is the mother's morning sickness when her son grabs her boobs and kisses her.
I have to admit I only looked at the cover as well as on the thumbnails at DMM. I haven't seen the movie yet.

angelvsdemon

Akiba Citizen
Jan 25, 2015
I have to admit I only looked at the cover as well as on the thumbnails at DMM. I haven't seen the movie yet.
This movie is considered as drama, and it shows a story.
I have this movie in my computer, but not sure how to share here for you, guys

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

This movie is considered as drama, and it shows a story.
I have this movie in my computer, but not sure how to share here for you, guys

Yo guys no need to fight. LOL! I found an online stream here - http://xhamster.com/movies/1949121/sbd_33_kimiko_matsuoka.html which is still working when I write this post.

And yeah. I can confirm that the ending do have indication of pregnancy just like what angelvsdemon have mention.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys,
I know some good movies related to this topic, but I don't know how to add the pictures of the movies on here.
Could anyone show me the way to do that?
Anyway, the first movie is SBD-33.

It's very simple angelvsdemon. Just click on 'upload a file', select the picture you want to upload and then decide if you want to display it as a thumbnail (easier if you want to display a number of pics) or a full image.

If you need to create screenshots then open your movie with VLC player, select the 'video' tab at the top and click 'take snapshot'.

To create thumbnails i use Media player classic. Select the file tab then go to 'save thumbnail' .

I hope this helps.

Reactions: angelvsdemon

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
juc-445
juc445pl.jpg

daughter-in-law impregnated by father in law~ nice covered belly at the end of the video. the female character is pretty and tall~ it is a short scene though

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

4.PNG
5.PNG