JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
RCT-672 - Kimoota Is Conceived To Corps

1rct672pl.jpg

Fans of a celebrity idol are trying to get their idol pregnant. And it happens that her fans are older guys.

There is no indication of pregnancy or baby bump shown. Anyway it is a title that you can afford to miss. Just a normal creampie movie. Nothing special of note.

kt1d9xi6wgur.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
SUJI-052 - r*** and Pregnancy Girl

suji052pl.jpg

Total of 3 girls appear in this title. First girl and 3rd girl is wearing school uniform. 2nd girl is wearing home clothes. Story is about 3 girls is being attacked and r***ing. First and 3rd girl are being attacked while they are on the way home. The 2nd girl is attacked when she is home alone.

No indication of pregnancy or baby bump. Which is kinda say considering the promising title. Overall it is just a normal r*** and creampie movie. Still not too bad but it is a title that you can download when you have time. Not really a must have title in my opinion.

There is a download link over here provide by Casshern2 after I posted a request in the request and trade thread - http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/suji-052-r***-and-pregnancy-girl.1453971/#post-2828329

O30EieD.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
CETD-018 - Squirting Orgasms Bareback Copulation Of Two Beautiful Lesbian Cum True ‥ Please Stallion Sperm To A Lesbian Surrogate Mother To Me! !

cover.jpg

Plot summary - Sex-bearing age of Kirihara Azusa and Kana Nagasawa marriage drama depicting a delicate wavering mind. Again intimate relationship to two people, a former lesbian couple machine infertility revelation of Azusa. Kana that you have assumed a surrogate mother to ask of Azusa first night of tension and strangers husband. Look the Azusa involuntarily jealousy masturbation peeping the SEX. Azusa couple and Kana & two people in an area gather boyfriend joined can also be not to tangle the beginning men endure thick 4P. Two people always more intense pair exchange SEX and exciting squirting issues seriously climax during production.

Overall not too bad but considering that it is a very long title at 188 minutes, there is no baby bump or pregnancy indication being shown which is really disappointing. :(:( The title is divided into Part A and Part B. :cool:

Notable scenes

The opening scene where the wife, Azusa Kirihara is in a very cute sleep wear. :oops::oops: She appear to be on "heat" :eek::eek: and wanted to have sex but her husband is reading a book totally ignoring her. Man how did he resist it when his wife is on heat?? o_Oo_O Than the husband put away the book and proceed to sleep. :eek::eek: She is disappointed but started to masturbate. Than she cannot take it and went to a nearby drawer to take out a sexy lingerie. There she fondle herself and than proceed to masturbate passionately beside her husband till she cum very hard. After cumming so hard, the husband decided to wake up. :eek::eek: Man he need his wife to cum so hard than he will respond! What a jerk! LOL! Than they have some foreplay and proceed to have sex. :p:p And their session is quite hot as well. :p:p

cetd00018jp-1.jpg cetd00018jp-2.jpg cetd00018jp-3.jpg

Than there is a scene where Azusa Kirihara and Kana Nagasawa getting married and getting some lesbian action as well. And it is after this scene where Kana Nagasawa officially enter the household as her surrogate mother. Well quite a nice touch as the plot summary did mention they were a couple before. :eek::eek: Nice twist and nice to know. And what a horny woman Azusa Kirihara is. Men and woman she also want to have sex with. :p:p

cetd00018jp-12.jpg cetd00018jp-13.jpg

A.jpg

B.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
VRTM-033 - Tutor Drown In Student 1 ● Talent Of Children Pregnancy Forbidden Pleasures Of Virgin Shotacon Tutor Double Cast SP

VRTM-033.jpg

The latest in this particular series. This time is being performed by Mao Hamasaki :p and Reuna Sasaki.

Overall quite an okay title. :(:( It is another case of no baby bump and no indication of pregnancy is being shown. :(:(:(

This title can be not really a must get title unless you are a fan of Mao and Reuna. As I feel more could be done with the story and more creative. Maybe I sound harsh but ya more could be done. :(

Some screenshots:

Mao teasing the guy in the first scene in the bedroom after his mum left the room.:oops::oops: Love her in that skirt of hers. :cool:

sample_033_l_03.jpg

Mao teasing and rubbing her vagina against the guy penis at the dining table while the mum is in the kitchen nearby preparing food. :p:p

azumi 71-page-0.jpg

This time we have Mao kissing the guy on the sofa while once again the mum is in the kitchen nearby. :eek::oops:

azumi 72-page-0.jpg

Mao is already getting to insert his penis into her when mum call out to them and they stopped. :eek::eek: What a waste as events leading up to this already make it a hot hot session. :p:p

azumi 73-page-0.jpg

Reuna is teasing the guy while the mum is at the back doing her stuff in the kitchen.

azumi 74-page-0.jpg

Here there is another scene where Reuna is having sex with the guy near the kitchen where the mum is doing her stuff. They did not finished there as fear of being caught they brought the action back to the bedroom.

azumi 75-page-0.jpg

5hm6mlt09wui.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
IFDVE-015 - Getting out false pill Namachuu Picking Up Girls! Three amateur daughters who cannot be more corrupt

1ifdve015pl.jpg

The girls are being pick up from the street. And they are given a pill to help prevent pregnancy after the guys already creampie in them.:eek::eek: But of course it is a fake pill. :eek::eek:

Just a normal creampie movie. Also no indication of pregnancy or baby bump is being shown. All in all a movie you can afford to miss. Nothing special of note.

Though the first girl is quite pretty as you can see from the thumbnails below. The only consolation from this title.

IFDVE-015A.jpg
IFDVE-015B.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Big thanks for the round up clemenceko! You've been busy the last couple of days i see. Your arms must be knackered !!;) Quite a lot of variety to the movies i see, some look great and are definite downloads but some look like duds as you've indicated in your reviews.

T-28378 looks interesting indeed. The selection of girls is fantastic. Totally agree with you on Erika Kitagawa. So pretty and with a cracking body too. I could say exactly the same about Riko Honda too. Lovely Boobies! :oops: The last girl, Ayu Sakurai, may not have quite as nice a body but more than makes up for it with enthusiasm.

Tera-014 looks awesome. Love the dual storyline idea, hope to see more of it in the future. Maki hojo looks especially delicious in the screenshots. Just love those stockings!!:oops: They really seem to be pushing the pregnancy angle to which really is what we want to see.:) Too many movies fail to deliver but seeing them actually trying to get her pregnant by the use of various techniques (I agree with you the wheelchair idea is really unique although probably totally useless too :rolleyes:) is great news indeed.

The last movie i'm going to watch is VRTM-033. Love the Shota genre and good to see the delightful Mao Hamasaki and voluptuous Reuna Sasaki (Or Ren Mukai). These girls look like they're really reveling in playing the naughty roles they've been given. Seeing them doing the boys right under their mother's noses is going to be awesome, and what can we say about those outfits. :oops:

Once again big thanks for sorting out the great from the duds. It simplifies things a lot and i appreciate that you've wasted your time to save ours.

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
DVDES-694 - I want to see the figure of his wife who loves to be cum and being fucked by others stick! Netora is to respond to the wishes of the husband with desire, with lumps a married woman suffering from infertility and out danger Date seeding in students!

DVDES694B.jpg

Plot Summary - It becomes husband and guru with a desire to want Cuckold wife, Pies infertility treatment to excuse in four of his wife suffering from infertility negotiations! And there be see Toqto'a the erotic Netora is the figure of almost virgin wife there is no other than the wife-husband and SEX experience that Netora in the stomach or differentially wife Big Penis wife, adult toys to be photographed in her husband in front of the eyes!

This title has quite a similar theme to DVDES-788 which was reviewed some time back in this thread but minus the sight seeing and dating part.

There is no baby bump shown and no indication of pregnancy. An average title but the sex scenes are quite hot and there are 2 pretty girls in it too so it soften the pain of missing the main point.

Nothing special of note though I personally like the 3rd girl who I think is the most pretty and her sex scene in my opinion is the hottest one.:p:p And love her outfit too. :oops::oops: And she looks great with the pink lipstick! :oops::oops::oops: And she is being pound 2 times. First by the other guy and than by her husband. :D:D

1dvdes00694jp-12.jpg 1dvdes00694jp-13.jpg 1dvdes00694jp-14.jpg 1dvdes00694jp-15.jpg

The last girl is also quite pretty too but still I like the 3rd girl more. :D:D

1dvdes00694jp-17.jpg 1dvdes00694jp-18.jpg 1dvdes00694jp-19.jpg

z5b4digkrvmt.jpeg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MUM-123 - Pies real conceived to duty. Crack injection 15 shots Rina hairless

mum00123pl.jpg

Plot Summary - It had been bothering a serious population decline and aging society. "Pies" and therefore it should also lead to population decline if me know the splendor of "that the cell conceived". Pies training is introduced into the model schools that are ahead of the whole country. and was elected to the conceived to duty first issue immediately, sudden insertion begins without any foreplay. Teacher from the student, even I compete for not conceived adults who no cum experience. Full-length real sperm.

This is not a bad title overall. And there is baby bump shown at the end. :D:D Quite a well done one since she show the baby bump without any clothes on. Just like RBD-511 which was review over here as well quite long ago, where the baby bump was show by the girl without any clothes on as well. :p:p

azumi 77-page-0.jpg azumi 78-page-0.jpg

Notable scenes

There is a scene where there is a special day. Not sure what the day is but a group of old elderly man gather to have sex with Rina Hatsume. :eek::eek:They played with her real hard with vibrators and also pound her hard - though not all of them have sex with her. :p:p

mum00123jp-2.jpg mum00123jp-3.jpg mum00123jp-4.jpg

Also there is a scene where a vibrator is use to literally pushed the sperm deeper down her vagina. :p:p

azumi 76-page-0.jpg

A scene where a shot of Rina's vagina full of sperm. :p:p

mum00123jp-10.jpg

Well this is not about a notable scene but rather it is about Rina Hatsume herself. She is not really pretty in my opinion but rather she looks cute. And she is really quite small in size. I guess that is the trademark of this studio where all their girls are small in size and height as well. But the thing about her is she fit the term "literally being fucked her brain out". Why? Because there is a scene where she is being r***ing by a gang of her classmate. In the toilet bowl scene, she is being fucked till she literally passed out and almost bang her head against the wall of the cubicle. :eek::eek: She was saved by her arm but you can even hear it so it is quite a loud bang. The guy quickly pull Rina up before she just fell to the ground.

azumi 79-page-0.jpg

And that is not the first time it happened. Still at the toilet scene, this time is being fucked by another guy. Rina was once again being fucked till she literally passed out and this time she really nearly fall to the ground.:eek::eek: The guy was shock but quickly recover and was aided by the guy who just fucked her at the toilet bowl, who quickly grabbed hold of her. If not we will be seeing Rina falling flat on her face. :eek::eek: Poor Rina! I wonder if she is suffering or truly enjoying till she cannot take it?? Hmmm ....

azumi 82-page-0.jpg azumi 83-page-0.jpg azumi 80-page-0.jpg azumi 81-page-0.jpg

Another thing about Rina is that she is not only being pound very hard by all the guys, we can see her face getting flushed and her ears are red. And whenever she had a very intense orgasm, it literally shows as her fingers will be all curled up and her fingers literally froze in a hard stance and her whole body will start twitching about intensely. :eek::eek: All this point to one thing - she is really experiencing orgasms and are not faking it. :eek::eek::p:p All these signs cannot be fake. :D:D

azumi 84-page-0.jpg

mum 123.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MIRD-146 - MOODYZ Fan Thanksgiving Pies Bakobako making camp 2015 ultra-high tension seeding child gangbang SP

MIRD-146.jpg

Plot summary - Appeared in the first time in about a year Fan Appreciation planning out in amateur "Bakokyan". And cum loves AV actress nine this year, starting in gangbang tour apt amateur male 21 people out in 2 days 1 night. Beginning with erection force check to make sure motivated male team, BBQ luxury food Get orgy, between specialties hyper Chong, cock nomination right acquisition cavalry warfare, such as campfire gangbang, Saddle rolled with the contents of the enhancement, and rolling up cum. Oversized No. 360 minutes of Pies total number-peak number of times, unmeasurable.

Look promising but overall it is just another normal creampie movie. The 21 male amateurs were chosen 1 month before the filming start. Basically the guys can get to creampie the girls but they have a time limit. And when the time limit is up, even if they are still pounding away they have to stop and leave and it will be the other guy turn. Well of course some guys don't stick to the rules and continue to pound away but they will be removed by staff though some still managed to explode at the last minute inside the girls.

And there is also no baby bump and no indication of pregnancy even though pregnancy is in the title. :(:( At 360 minutes long, it is rather disappointing. Overall it is quite a watchable creampie movie but I feel it is not a must have title.

a.jpg
b.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
RCT-682 - Practice Stand Mom Of Danger Date Is Sex!Not Conceived Of Mother And Son Incest Of Education

RCT-682.jpg

Total of 3 mom and son. Nothing much to note since it is from Rocket but the last girl in my opinion is quite pretty. :oops:Especially her side view. :oops::oops: She made this title worth while. :p:p Her sex scene is not bad either. :oops::oops:

azumi 87-page-0.jpg azumi 88-page-0.jpg

As usual there is no baby bump :( shown but there is an indication of pregnancy for the 2nd "couple". Though as usual in Rocket culture :rolleyes:, the mom is pregnant just moments after creampie when her son use the pregnancy kit to "test". o_Oo_O

azumi 86-page-0.jpg

50riihdnixpf.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MUM-055 - Pies genuine. Child making hot spring trip. Rina 147cm hairless

MUM-055.jpg

Plot summary - It is about Rina Hatsume going on a hot spring trip with an old man. That old man happens to be her uncle. Little did she know that her uncle had an agenda for bringing her along for this "hot spring trip". And that agenda is to try to make her pregnant.

Not a bad title. But Rina Hatsume performance in her other impregnation title which I review a few post earlier, MUM-123, is more intense than this outing. But nevertheless, this still not a bad title from her. And you could not help yourself by admiring the surrounding. And we can clearly see the hot spring hotel name from the DVD cover. :eek::eek: Cool. Find it funny that they don't censor it out. Thought normally they would. Guess the hotel owner could not care less since he will have free marketing. :cool: LOL.

Though the title is helped by having an mesmerizing and outstanding surrounding to boast, sadly there is no baby bump or indication of pregnancy. :( Sign. But the awesome and beautiful settings did make the pain more less though after watching, I was wondering if I am watching JAV or watching the scenery more!! :eek::eek::D:D Hahahahaha!!! :p

Notable scenes

Even though we can see how beautiful the hotel surroundings are from the DVD cover, I just have to mention them here again. I love the scene where they have sex in the external hot spring which is located near a natural waterfall. :D:D:D It totally distract you from the main action. :D

mum00055jp-1.jpg mum00055jp-2.jpg mum00055jp-4.jpg mum00055jp-6.jpg mum00055jp-7.jpg

There is one thing that stand out beside the scenery is that during the last scene which is at the hot spring near the waterfall, after finishing inside her, the guy put a plug like object into Rina Hatsume vagina. Apparently it is to prevent his precious sperm from spilling out and wasting his effort. :eek::eek::p:p:D:D Man what an idea! And creative as well. So far I think I have never seen anyone use this idea before. :cool::cool:

mum00055jp-3.jpg

MUM-055B.jpg

Last edited:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
HUNT-941 - I and should be one shot doing! I want to pregnancy! Population pregnancy uproar in ~ class! ? Teacher of the longing of tannins maternity leave in pregnancy. Upset that runs to girls of class. And "I also want to pregnancy" drunk in the wave and the tweet is one woman student, "I also ..." and to what pregnancy boom girls one after another that yearn for teacher! And, because it was something that boys not only me in class, from serious girls of the existence of class in spite of that I usually have been a fool, it is caught to compete with the Who very first to get pregnant, Pies many times until pregnancy in emergency that ask for!

HUNT-941.jpg

Plot summary - Story about a teacher who inform her class that she is pregnant and is going on maternity leave soon. This news caught the girls in the class by surprise and it make them upbeat. Why? They want to get pregnant just like their teacher!! :eek::eek: And the girls started to have a mini competition among themselves to see who can be the first one to get pregnant successfully! :eek::eek::D:D And they aim at the ONLY guy in their class to be the one to provide the sperm service. :eek::eek::D:D

Overall not a bad title. The sex scene are quite hot, some of the girls are quite pretty and of course best of all there is URUMI NARUMI starring in this title!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: That ultra adorable girl brings her adorableness charm to bring this title to a "MUST HAVE". :D:D Yeah it is her presence and performance that made this title worthwhile to waste your time to get. :D:D

Maybe because I am a fan of her - who can resist her adorableness??, but trust me you will really be bowl over by her performance too. :oops::oops: Of course it isn't just her adorableness that stand out but her acting is great, natural and truly convincing. She acted her role to near perfection I must say so myself. :D:D:oops::oops: You just can't help but being absorbed by her character. :p:p

Oh hell yeah! If she isn't starring in this title, this title is only fit for your computer recycle bin. :D:D

Notable scenes

The scene where the teacher announces her pregnancy to the class. Had to include this as this is where it cause this madness happen. :p:p

site0000100939_b_1.jpg

Scene where Urumi Narumi is gather with her classmates discussing about their teacher pregnancy. And it seems like she is the leader of the girls. Or maybe she is just the class monitor? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Hmmm ... as because as the discussion went further on, she was the one who initiate the move to the only guy in the class. And I think this is where the girls came up with the mini competition on who will get pregnant first. And she is also the one who went up to the guy first and I think told him about their pregnancy plan. :D:D

azumi 89-page-0.jpg azumi 90-page-0.jpg

Than after some talking, Urumi Narumi went down on her knees and start to blowjob the guy. :oops::oops: The guy exploded into her mouth and she spit the sperm out on her hand. The other girls were so excited at seeing the guys cum. There each of them pick up some of his sperm and play with their fingers. And our adorable girl Urumi start the ball rolling by using the remaining sperm to rub it into her vagina.:eek::eek: The others girl saw it and started doing it as well. :p:p

azumi 91-page-0.jpg azumi 92-page-0.jpg azumi 93-page-0.jpg

And there is Urumi Narumi solo scene. :oops::oops: And what a hell of a scene it is. :oops::oops: Totally make the whole title worthwhile. :oops::oops: It started with her walking into the classroom. The classroom is empty except for the guy who is in the class. She approach him shyly and start to talk to him. Seems like she is asking if they can have sex I presume. The guy is also shy and we even see them standing up and the guy offering to shake her hands. She is shocked but she is still very shy and nervous. Shy till we can see her hands gripping at the ends of her skirt. :eek::eek: How adorable and done in such a natural way you just get absorbed by her character. :oops::oops: Acting and seduction at its best. :oops::oops:

azumi 94-page-0.jpg azumi 95-page-0.jpg

Than the guy cannot stand it and started hugging her much to Urumi surprise.:p:p She started to push the guy away and we can see her superb shy expression. :oops::oops::oops: Man she still so adorable even when she is shy. :oops::oops::oops: Who can resist such a face? :oops::oops: And if you look closely enough, you can see that she is gripping the guys sleeve tightly in her own adorable way with the tips of her fingers. :oops::oops::D:p Of course with such a gaze the guy cannot take it and started to kiss her. They exchange a number of wet kisses and the guy started to play with her breasts. :eek::eek::oops::oops:

azumi 96-page-0.jpg azumi 97-page-0.jpg

The breasts was the last straw as Urumi than stopped the guy. The guy was shocked and it too left her quite dumbfolded. Totally love her expression. Man it seems whatever Urumi Narumi does, she is just adorable!! :oops::oops::oops: Minami Kojima you truly have a worthy successor! :D:D Anyway, now there is an air of awkwardness between the "couple". Urumi tried to break it by pointing adorably towards the door indicating they should go else where to continue. :p:oops: Awwww ..... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: And of course we hear the guy replying happily and even guide her gentlemanly towards the door holding her by the hips. :eek::eek::D:D And before he guide her to the door, we see Urumi is once again very shy and nevrous as well as we see her hands adjusting and pulling her reams of her skirt a few times. :p:p And we see Urumi walking adorably towards the door as the couple leave the room. :oops::oops::oops: This whole classroom scene though no sex only some kisses and breasts playing, it is totally fappable till you literally dry out. :oops::oops:See it to believe your own eyes. :D:D

azumi 106-page-0.jpg azumi 98-page-0.jpg azumi 99-page-0.jpgazumi 108-page-0.jpg azumi 107-page-0.jpg

After we left the room, we see the couple in another room where there is a bed. Most properly they are in the sick bay. :D:D And love the way Urumi walks. :oops::oops: Very awkward and stiff indeed with her hands and arm frozen at her front but she just pull it off in her own adorable way. :oops::oops: And when she sit down, she still remember to stand up again to adjust her skirt properly and sit down again. :D:D She did it even without much thinking. :)I like that.:):oops::oops: Give us a glimpse of her real personality. :D:D How can you not fall in love with her?? :p:p

azumi 109-page-0.jpg azumi 110-page-0.jpg

When seated properly already, there is still an air of awkwardness. Than the guy started to sit closer to Urumi and he ask I think if he can have sex with her. Urumi think for a moment and shyly nodded her head while looking down. :oops::oops: Than they started to kiss. A light peck on the lips of Urumi and than she almost immediately back down shyly and looked down. :eek::eek:There she part her hair slightly still very shy :oops::oops:before the guy went in for the "kill". Man very seductive yet adorable in my view. And really only make you even more "hungry" if you know what I mean. ;)

azumi 111-page-0.jpg azumi 112-page-0.jpg azumi 113-page-0.jpg azumi 114-page-0.jpg

And just want to elaborate the action before they kiss. Lots of things happen during that few seconds. :D:D After Urumi shyly nodded her head while looking down, she started her 12 seconds of ultimate seduction. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: I break it down seconds by seconds on what happen.

2.23.32 - She start to look up, eyes looking at the guy
2.23.33 - She look down, eyes looking down
2.23.34 - She blink once while looking at guy
2.23.35 - She blink twice while looking at guy
2.23.36 - She blink once while looking at guy
2.23.37 - She blink once while looking at guy
2.23.38 and 2.23.39 - She closes her eye and open her eye again to look at the guy
2.23.40 - She blink once while looking at guy
2.23.41 - She looks at the guy
2.23.42 - She blink twice while looking at the guy
2.23.43 onwards ... approach leading to the kiss.

12 seconds of ultimate seduction. :eek::eek::oops::oops::oops: 12 seconds of total meltdown for me. :oops::oops::oops: And man she did it so naturally and perfectly and so convincing that make you wonder if she is for real or just acting her role. :oops::oops: Great skills!! :cool::cool:

And of course at the sick bay, Urumi Narumi and the guy do have sex. Quite a passionate session as well and as usual Urumi upped the hotness with her adorable moans :oops::oops:. And after the guy exploded inside her, the guy penetrate her again and they have a romantic moment while hugging each other. They have some sweet talk while the guy continue to gently thrust Urumi. And Urumi help the thrusting by grabbing her legs together and sort of rock with the thrusting. And look at the last screenshots. :oops::oops: Look at Urumi face. :oops::oops: How can you resist that? :oops::oops::oops:

azumi 117-page-0.jpg azumi 118-page-0.jpg azumi 119-page-0.jpg

The last scene of the DVD. It takes us back to the classroom and the girls are all gather with pregnancy kit in their hands. And once again we see Urumi back in her leader role. Man this had me thinking. She is strong, vocal and bold while in public but she is shy, sweet, adorable and yet seductive while in private. :eek::eek::D:D Now I love that! :oops::oops: Why? Because she save her best for you and only for you to witness and enjoy. :oops::oops::oops: There the girls also show each other the results of their pregnancy kit and we see them giggling happily which I think indicate the results are positive! :eek::eek::D Man that guy is powerful. :D:D Before showing their kit test results, Urumi did cheekily ask the guy to join in but the guy ignore her request. :D:D

azumi 115-page-0.jpg

There she also entice the guy to choose them to have sex with I think. She did that by lifting up her skirt to expose her panty. The other girls saw that and start to upsell themselves by doing the same. The guy still don't know what to do and the girls resort to taking down their panties and exposing their butt to the guy. The guy still undecided and Urumi is fed up. She goes straight to the guy and show him her pregnancy kit result. The guy is shock and dumb-folded so I guess they are indeed pregnant. The girls all follow suit and pour towards the guy to show them their results as well. Than we see all the girls dragging the guy out of the classroom. And that is the end of the story.

azumi 100-page-0.jpg azumi 101-page-0.jpg azumi 116-page-0.jpg

No baby bump. Kinda sad as since all of them are pregnant it will be the best to see them with baby bump. Especially with Urumi Narumi!! :D

Last notable is the second last sex scene where there is another pretty girl as well. But thing is she is too skinny! :eek::eek: She doesn't seem to be with the main group though so I wonder where she come from. Opposite class???

azumi 102-page-0.jpg azumi 103-page-0.jpg
Well final verdict is man just get it. Urumi Narumi totally make this title ROCKS!! :D:D

hunt941.jpeg

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Nice one clemenceko! :D Once again you've come through for us with another round up of movies for this impregnation thread. With this thread, the continuous sex thread and the women under the table thread you've provided me with a list of about a dozen movies this last week that i still haven't had a chance to watch for various reasons. In fact come to think of it, i haven't fapped for about a week. :eek: This must be a record for me, i can't remember the last time i went this long without. My balls are feeling plenty blue. :confused::confused:

Anyway, back to the point. I really appreciate the work you're putting in these reviews. I really like the input you provide regarding what you like and dislike and i must admit i couldn't stop laughing at how much detail you went into just one scene above but it shows just how much you care about the little details one sees during these JAV movies. It's what makes JAV movies and the actresses within them so great.

We've previously discussed our love for Urumi Narumi but your round up of her scenes in HUNT-941 was incredible. I would normally give this type of movie a pass as the theme and plot seems pretty stupid but your in depth review and the enthusiasm you have for it (and sweet little Urumi of course) has made it a must watch HAHA! :p By the way, have you seen any of her latest movies. I'm sure you'll have a word to say about WANZ-282 on this thread soon but maybe if you have time you could give us a review of GVG-078 or HBAD-270. Perhaps you could do it on the 'Girls with short hair' thread. ;)

I may try out DVDES-694 just because it has one of my favourite actresses, and from the sound of it she may become one of yours too, Maki Azusa. She's absolutely gorgeous and with a top body to boot but it's her performance and the little nuances she puts into each scene that just does it for me.:oops: In fact, it's my love for her and for the Fa-Pro studio that led me to commission a translation of FAJS-035 which i hope you've taken the time to view on the translation thread. You can also find a translation of SDDE-304 there in which she has a scene too. I'm not too sure of the plot to this movie as it seems pretty thin. I much prefer how they did it on DVDES-788 as that had more of a build up and the level of deception on the part of the husband increased the 'naughty' factor too. ;)

I may give MUM-055 and MUM-123 a view because they do look like they're doing the impregnation theme properly. What i mean by that is that getting her pregnant is the actual aim for them and they take special measures in the scenes themselves. Other movies simply show the actress getting creampied and therefore the 'chance' of pregnancy is the theme but there is never any follow up like test kits or baby bumps.:( The only thing stopping me is that i'm not convinced by Rina Hatsume. Her look and figure is obviously supposed to portray her as a child which is not normally my thing. Nevertheless, despite not being a 'lolicon' what you've said about the movies regarding her performance, the settings (especially MUM-055) and the various scenarios has me very intrigued. So onto the watch pile they go. ;)

Once again, big thanks for the round up. Always a fun read for me and always nice to know what movies i want before time so i don't waste time searching around while i've got my dick in my hand.:rolleyes: In fact i'm thinking if i didn't spend so much time reading your reviews and replying to them i might have more fapping time HAHA!!:p

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
KRND-019 - Undercover Itagaki Azusa That Are Pregnancy

krnd019pl.jpg

Plot summary - Have lived Choose a job than a woman "Itagaki Azusa investigator". However, a target of nefarious group, would taken an important boyfriend hostage. Gangbang out in a population that is repeated. "The issue in the Yamero~o". Azusa investigator that can not be pregnant. Live insertion, fear of raw Saddle SEX. Go fell in can not be hell to the resistance of the cum was conceived.

Average title and nothing much to note. There is no baby bump and no indication of pregnancy.

ldz9vyoklg1v.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MIAD-743 - Pies child making to manage your sister Kurata Mao

MIAD-743.jpg

Plot summary - "In order to absolutely pregnancy me, I keep in pooled full hot sperm." Older sister to manage and trains the sperm to get pregnant. By Ona Kin Torture, imprisonment the men only for their pregnancy desire to fulfill the desire of cum Bareback. Sex out completely intrinsic in. "I feel that could be pregnancy is today." Greedy Kurata Mao-chan of satisfaction care smile is a must-see. Anyone feeling good thing is No. 1. When you are prompted to this older sister, I want you anymore unreasonable.

Just an average title. A bit of disappointed since it star Mao Kurata. There is no baby bump and no indication of pregnancy.

The only point of note I have for this title is the opening scene.

There we have Mao Kurata in a sexy outfit seated at a dining table with a cup of drink on the table. There we see a man coming in. Dress liked a butler. There he kneel down and took out a chart of some sort. Looks like a chart telling Mao when she is most fertile I guess since this is an impregnation title. And from there they slowly proceed to have sex.

azumi 123-page-0.jpg

MIAD-743_s.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
AP-173 - Co ○ Ma in the Ubu likely women ○○'ve found out during continuous bukkake in the toilet molester famous princess girls ○ close as Tsukemawashi refuge's in public toilet

AP-173.jpg

Plot summary - Famous princess Tsukemawashi the innocent girls ○○ attending women ○, groping out continuously during bukkake between co ○ in public toilets fled. Forcibly poured Te Bukkake between co ○ the sperm in a row, Todome issues in the questions and answers useless fuck. Women's ○○ who can not even so much resistance in shock to climax because it was the maternal to warmth of sperm overflowing from between co ○.

Just a normal r*** and creampie movie. The last girl to appear in this title happens to be Urumi Narumi. But even with her, this time round she can't "save" this title like what she did to HUNT-941.

There is also no baby bump and no indication of pregnancy even though pregnancy is mention in the sub title of the DVD cover.

AP-173_ss.jpg

eswete

Oct 2, 2009
Found another Gem..

RBD-445
rbd-445_poster.jpg

rbd-445_screenshot.jpg

Though no pregnancy indication nor baby bump, but the conclusion fast forwarded 2 years later shows that the actress got a kid from the r**ist

5BvhxHK.jpg

It might not be the taste of your liking because no indication for the pregnancy but the story did it for me

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Nana Aida - one of my favourites. :) Yes, unfortunately there are only some baby clothes, but no baby bump. :(

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for the latest round up clemenceko! Got to agree with you though, none of the trio look particularly interesting. :( KRND-019 looks like a typical 'undercover' movie. A lot of studios are doing them now. I may have a watch of MIAD-743 simply due to how good Mao Kurata looks in those screenshots. Got to love those stockings and suspenders. :oops: And lastly AP-173 looks pretty standard, which is disappointing as Apache are usually so good with the variety they put in their movies.

Nice one eswete! :D RBD-445 is a great find. You know what you're getting with Attackers and we've seen a few from their SHKD label on this thread. This is another to add to the list and starring Nana Aida too!! :rolleyes: Is their a sexier MILF in Jav right now? i don't think so. :rolleyes: