JAV with cellphone scenes

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
80602ed97269a58c816c40f280669c70.gif
afb4b036bbf8bd0b60804cf116259d61.gif

Hi, I'm looking for videos that has cellphone scenes. Anything with cellphone scenes is fine.
NTR cellphone scene is fine too. (IPZ-064 is an example of an NTR cellphone scene I'm talking about)

Edit: jugulear pretty much summed it up

Torrenz' requirement was cell phones in general, but I gather what he specifically wanted were scenes of women on the phone while getting "done."

Last edited by a moderator:

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Yeah it's different. The two gif is from [RCT-523] ズボラな巨乳姉貴とズボラ近親相姦 綾瀬れん 保坂えり

Reactions: 1 person

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
This is amazing! It's gold! Sample from dmm seem very promising. :eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh:

This is like the best recommendation

I remembered this one because it had Tsuna Kimura

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was wondering how Casshern2 pulled that one out of his hat. Obviously, from Torenz' reaction, it was perfect.

Torenz' requirement was cell phones in general, but I gather what he specifically wanted were scenes of women on the phone while getting "done."

We've all come across the many individual scenes (in contrast to the theme of the video as a whole), where:

While a woman is in the middle of the act, she (often as a taunting requirement) must speak with the husband or boyfriend on the phone, solidifying the hold of the grinning man she is with at the moment. There are so many of such scenes, but I can't think of a single one - 'cause I'm the worst when it comes to pulling things out of a hat.

I came up with a few that - while probably not as wonderful as RCT-430 - may come close. I'll also mention a few others, featuring cell phones in general.

Mischief With the Girlfriend While She's On the Phone [DV-1351], with Yuki Makoto

attachment.php

Three more to this series: DV-1097, DV-1098 and DV-1107.

A Lady Will Tell a Lie As She Feels So Much Being Done While Talking to Her Boyfriend On the Phone [NHDTA-012], with Mahiro Aine, Karen Matsushita, Mirei Yokoyama and Ryo Sena

attachment.php

You can get this as a 679 MB painless download.

There are two others in the series, and we've got painless downloads for them, too:

744 MB NHDTA-056 (with Asami Nanase and Lemon Mizutama)

644 MB NHDTA-086 (with Kotone Naruse, Momo Ogura, Yu Yasuda and Wakana Kinoshita)

True Amateur Determined While On the Phone [NHDTA-065], with Chika Eiro

attachment.php

Nampa persuasively Best Amateur saw the daughters in the city. Have the phone to the other party to meet and they of the way to work, play a practical joke on busy. But put on a brave face so that it does not realize the phone while reluctant partner of the mouth, lower body does not go so! Breast massage between Bisho ? Co is already wet hand man. Why did the end of the phone and estrus, the OK to Blow and SEX!

677 MB painless download

While Talking On the Phone With the Son� And Then They Became As One... [JUC-173], with Natsuko Kayama

attachment.php

While On the Phone With Her Husband, Her Son Made Her Come [VNDS-2827] Starring: Ren Ichinose, Anna Hoshi and Wakako Yamada

337 MB painless download

Switching roles:

Little Devil Who Messes Around With Me While I'm On the Phone [SS-006] Starring: Misa Yuuki, Kana Ohhori, Ren Miyamura, Reo Saionji and Chacha Anku

A weird one:

What If You Were Able to Get Your Hands On a Cell Phone That Allowed You to Do Erotic Things Hospital Director Edition [MDB-149]

attachment.php

One above has a predecessor, MDB-135; the motif is teachers and students.

Got a few of the ones working for cell phone stores:

Though a Very Cute Mobile Phone Saleslady Was Sexually Harassed Even While She Was Working, the Diligent Gal Surprisingly Managed to Stifle Her Voice and Continue Serving Customers - Moreover, As She Actually Was Aroused, She Proceeded Without Letting Customers Notice to Get It On With I Who Am Just a Regular Employee [GAR-257], with Megu Kamijo

Threatened By Men Who Will Make False Claims - Receptionist At a Major Cell Phone Shop [AOZ-113], with Haruki Sato

Big Tits Cell Phone Shop [VSPDS-349] Starring: Mai Hanano, Ringo Akai, Runa Sezaki, Mirai Haneda and Kaho Miyazaki

Odds and ends:

Lady Who Appeared Provocatively While Auctioning Using a Cell Phone Gave Her Number to the Winning Bidder Who While Making a Claim On the Item Will Be Claimed Himself [ELO-343]

Let Us Record Your Dick Using a Cell [MIMK-004] Starring: Kokomi Naruse & Miina Kotaki

attachment.php

Student Who Records Herself On Her Phone [SDMT-993]

Oh... I also meant to add (putting this in as a later edit) an SVDVD series I had remarked on in this post. called "Shibuya Gals Rustled." Girls get trapped and r***ing, and then they are blackmailed and forced to call a friend, who in turn gets similarly mistreated, and the pattern continues. See, there is simply no end to the innovative use of cell phones in JAV.

EDIT:
Although not a cell phone (what do you expect, the actress is mature), I can see from these screen shots that Tomori Tokine's "Mother Rubbed Up By Her Son Without End in the Summer" [SPRD-676] may serve as yet another contender.

Attachments

• MIMK-004 PIC.jpg
    MIMK-004 PIC.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,780
  • NHDTA-065 PIC.jpg
    NHDTA-065 PIC.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,791
  • MDB-149 PIC.jpg
    MDB-149 PIC.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,778
  • NHDTA-012 PIC.jpg
    NHDTA-012 PIC.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3,920
  • DV-1351 PIC.jpg
    DV-1351 PIC.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,801
  • JUC-173 PIC.jpg
    JUC-173 PIC.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,781
Reactions: kharo88 and torenz

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Many thanks jugulear!
Only problem I have is SDMT-993 and (ELO-343?)

-SDMT-993 appears like a documentary, and the only cellphone part is that they claimed it was filmed with their cellphone.
-ELO-343. I may be wrong but samples and images of it don't show a cellphone scene?

Still I'm loving the rest of the recommendations

You guys know me so well :eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh:

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
My favorite scene involving a cellphone is KOA-6 with Mio Fujisawa. She is obviously speaking with a lover and masturbating in her bedroom, when her son spies her and sneaks into her room. She is surprised for an instant as he begins to lick her pussy, but gives in to the passion and they end up fucking- very hot!h_086koa06pl.jpg

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
My favorite scene involving a cellphone is KOA-6 with Mio Fujisawa. She is obviously speaking with a lover and masturbating in her bedroom, when her son spies her and sneaks into her room. She is surprised for an instant as he begins to lick her pussy, but gives in to the passion and they end up fucking- very hot!View attachment 79558

Not bad...
The release date is 2008, looks like this going to be really rare.:super:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
May be worth getting if only for the presence of the wonderful Mio Fujisawa.

Asianbooblover's plot description alludes to a refreshing twist, the son sneaking up on the mother while she is sexually vulnerable.

Commonly translated as "Mother’s Age Fifty Telephone SEX" (although I'd guess Mio was in her thirties), there are others in the "telephone" sub-series of CENTER VILLAGE's "KOA" series, such as:

[KOA-14] Ritsuko Kawai – Mother’s Age Fifty Telephone SEX

[KOA-05] Kasumi Tachibana – Mother’s Age Fifty Telephone SEX

Torenz is on the mark regarding the toughness of landing KOA-06; New-Jav, the probable front for Novafile, carries it (they seem to carry everything!) - although typically making sure the size is over 1.0 GB, to force the purchase of a premium account. Same for KOA-05.

They must have slipped up with KOA-14 (allowing for free pickings), however, and most likely the same set-up will be found in that one. The download is for 961 MB.

Oh! Also made recently available in the archives, same-sized Ryushare links.

EDIT:
What is WRONG with this picture! As you read, I pointed out the availability of KOA06 on the New-Jav site, but didn't bother to specify where it was because it was a premium link. Hours later, the post below included a link, and... our thread-starter gave his accolades. (Well!)

I see the provided link points to a 404 page now, and for those who choose to reward a company that makes money off stolen goods, (assuming New-Jav is Novafile's front), this is where to find their KAO06.

But the most exciting development, I now see on this thread, is that Member Electromog went out of his way, not only to provide the movie for free and for less of a size, but he chose the free downloader's best friend of a filehoster, Mega. And ... he did not get any token of gratitude for this valiant effort. THANK YOU, Electromog! You are very, very kind.

morphone

Sep 24, 2008
夫を愛していても止められない腰使い 隣に住む兄弟の巨チ○ポにハマル若妻 工藤美紗

HVD 875

She speaks English fluently with no Japanese accent, by the way. The scene is at the very beginning and I don't think there are any others where she is on the phone. She is talking to her mother on the phone.

1havd00875pl.jpg

Reactions: QuarterY and torenz

morphone

Sep 24, 2008

HVD 875

She speaks English fluently with no Japanese accent, by the way. The scene is at the very beginning and repeats in the middle of the video from a zoomed out perspective. She is talking to her mother on the phone.

工藤美紗 <Kudo Misa>

"Misa Kudo"

View attachment 80233

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Thanks jugulear, boobie, and morphone.

An English cellphone scene, now that's great.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
KOA-06 wasn't as hard to find as expected. I put an 854 MB version up on mega. You can download it here and it shouldn't require a paid subscription to get it.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012

HVD 875

She speaks English fluently with no Japanese accent, by the way. The scene is at the very beginning and I don't think there are any others where she is on the phone. She is talking to her mother on the phone.

View attachment 80233

Just finished downloading this.My God, I am really speechless. All I can say is I am satisfied, I am complete.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I'm surprise no one has mention yuma asami video naughty during phono call. The whole premise of the video is that yuma is being fuck while shes on the phone as she tries not to let the person on the line know she's being fuck.

DV-1107.jpg