JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

enduraVR

embarking on the 3D journey
Feb 12, 2024
I have watched PRVR-081. Overall the movie is very good, but it falls a bit short.

prvr00081pl-jpg.3469500

The lesbian scenes are nothing, kisses and little more. I don't know why they give it so much publicity.

The two actresses are perfect, they look very pretty in the movie and they put their heart and enthusiasm into it.

The problem is that the movie is three hours long, it has 5 scenes, but they are all pretty much the same. They repeat the same positions over and over again, and for my taste there are few face to face scenes.

But it's a good movie worth watching.
IPVR-265 was a let down for me also. I don't expect much from Momo Sakura performance-wise, so my expectations were relatively tempered. Will check this one out soon.

Tenma Yui, Mori Hinako - actresses like them I'm unable to entertain now also. Their surgical "enhancements" are too distracting in VR. Natural all the way from here on out (barring the odd exception).

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Damn, I was looking forward to some more lesbian content, even if it's light. I really like Mitani Akari, she's good at lesbian videos.

There are a few minutes where they lick a little, there is something there. But I expected more. It's not a threesome with an important lesbian component as URVRSP-245 was, here it's much lighter, but there is something.

Yes, at least we had the surprise of Ozaki Erika in DSVR-1520, but I hope someone will release again some 100% lesbian VR. We deserve more than crumbs. Especially since there are quite a few lesbian movies a month coming out flat.

I really like Mitani Akari, she's good at lesbian videos.

Just the other day I was translating with IA the movie BBVR-003, with Aoi Kururugi and Akari Mitani, both are great in that movie. I wish they would shoot VRs like that again....

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I'm glad you were able to come back, and that you are enjoying VR, @enduraVR .... :)

How did you like the experience of watching the girls in 3D, and life size?

Reactions: enduraVR

enduraVR

Feb 12, 2024
It is absolutely ridiculous! :cinta:
Seeing them in proper scale has been an experience like no other, haha. Can't help but grin like a buffoon when they are close to the camera and interact as if I'm actually there. This technology is truly magical. 2D doesn't do them justice at all! Kuramoto Sumire is especially cute. Big boobs are nice, but her slim figure is fantastic

The changing room scene in KAVR-338 makes me long for more voyeuristic content. Watching from a corner whilst the ladies change... oh my:hot:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Ha Ha, great!! :)

The are a lot voyeur VRs, if you like this theme. Or rather, there used to be many. Now not so many. If I see any I'll let you know, now that I know you like them.

enduraVR

Feb 12, 2024
Ha Ha, great!! :)

The are a lot voyeur VRs, if you like this theme. Or rather, there used to be many. Now not so many. If I see any I'll let you know, now that I know you like them.
Appreciated :D

The lovely Miru has yet another upcoming release, SIVR-338. One of S1's few passionate performers.

sivr00338pl.jpg

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Password reset feature wasn't working for me
If the automated password reset(or anything else really) for the forum is failing, you can always come to irc(link in my signature) and ask an admin to fix it manually.

enduraVR

Feb 12, 2024
If the automated password reset(or anything else really) for the forum is failing, you can always come to irc(link in my signature) and ask an admin to fix it manually.
Many thanks, good info to know for any future incidents :)

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
It is absolutely ridiculous! :cinta:
Seeing them in proper scale has been an experience like no other, haha. Can't help but grin like a buffoon when they are close to the camera and interact as if I'm actually there. This technology is truly magical. 2D doesn't do them justice at all! Kuramoto Sumire is especially cute. Big boobs are nice, but her slim figure is fantastic

The changing room scene in KAVR-338 makes me long for more voyeuristic content. Watching from a corner whilst the ladies change... oh my:hot:
I'm glad you are enjoying it, if you can endure longer sessions I would suggest buying the extended battery pack. It replaces the original headband and actually balances out the weight of the headset, making it more comfortable.

enduraVR

Feb 12, 2024
I'm glad you are enjoying it, if you can endure longer sessions I would suggest buying the extended battery pack. It replaces the original headband and actually balances out the weight of the headset, making it more comfortable.
Does that accessory make it difficult to lie down or against the wall whilst wearing the headset? I haven't had much issue with the comfort of the device as it is, but extra battery would be nice

Reactions: Tana_vak

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
It's not a threesome with an important lesbian component as URVRSP-245
I agree, URVRSP-245 is just perfect in my opinion.
We deserve more than crumbs. Especially since there are quite a few lesbian movies a month coming out flat.
It's surprising that there isn't more lesbian VR content when there is so many normal videos of it. I don't see how it would be more expensive or difficult to make then other VR's. Maybe the market is small.
BBVR-003, with Aoi Kururugi and Akari Mitani
I like that title too, unfortunately the quality isn't great and it’s 30 fps. I wish they would make those kinds of videos again.

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
Does that accessory make it difficult to lie down or against the wall whilst wearing the headset? I haven't had much issue with the comfort of the device as it is, but extra battery would be nice
I use my Quest 2 in bed with an extra pillow to raise my watching position more upright. One on my upper back and one under my head, leaning against the wall behind me. Like how you would sit in a recliner chair.

It does get in the way, It's not perfect, but I found a solution that works for me. If you tighten it enough it sinks into the pillow enough without moving the headset. Recently I sometimes just tilt the backend of the headset (the batterypack) upwards. Becuase I pretty much lie still and don't look around too much it works with the way I like to watch VR. It stays on just fine and I find it comfortable since I can wear it loosely aswell that way.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
It's surprising that there isn't more lesbian VR content when there is so many normal videos of it. I don't see how it would be more expensive or difficult to make then other VR's. Maybe the market is small.

I guess the market is small. But today they release more than 100 VRs a month. I think if 1 or 2 were lesbian, they would outsell the dozens of VR clones that are completely the same, or with themes that are very niche, or with not-so-beautiful girls.

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Today is the day!

Downloading 8k Takumi version now to watch later. Will post opinions on it tmr or something.

Edit: I've been trolled! Those links don't work! :aghh::vodoo:

1714043576361.png:vodoo: