JAV star's streaming information

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
This gets me to a black screen with "Abema Special" in the background, but nothing seems to load. When it was supposed to be live/on air a YouTube-like menu in the right for other videos/channels also appeared.

Reactions: vimana456

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
This gets me to a black screen with "Abema Special" in the background, but nothing seems to load. When it was supposed to be live/on air a YouTube-like menu in the right for other videos/channels also appeared.
Does nothing display continue to be displayed?
In order to watch on smartphone, you need to install a AbemaTV application.

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
As I confirmed it now, it seems that AbemaTV can not be seen from outside Japan.
It seems that you have used useless time. I'm sorry.:(
Remove AbemaTV from the schedule.

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
Today it is difficult to move due to heavy snow in Tokyo, so these were changed on different days.

Jan,22 schedule Start time is JST(UTC+9)
19:00 Hibiki Ootsuki,Ruka Kanae,Yui Hatano (Conversation with viewers)
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv310281634

20:30 Kokomi Naruse (Conversation with viewers)
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv310178074

Last edited:

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Does tia counts? Is free and in English on YouTube. She streams mostly on weekends nowadays doing q&a while getting drunk. She answer only non personal qs including from av and red dragon.

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
Does tia counts? Is free and in English on YouTube. She streams mostly on weekends nowadays doing q&a while getting drunk. She answer only non personal qs including from av and red dragon.
Thank you for the information.

Because there are so many AV actresses, I can not grasp all the live streams.:(
Since Nico Nico Live can confirm the reservation of the program in advance, my information is only a few of the live stream.

Please check the twitter of the actress you follow.
You may see the word "ツイキャス"(twitcasting).
This is a live stream where many actresses start suddenly.
Although it may be only audio, please go and see.

Reactions: kharo88