Do you rewatch some of your JAV?

aniking_8

Aug 1, 2008
Most people would download a lot and put it aside and some may re-watch their collection by skimming most likely, but do you start getting bored of it. It's impossible to watch whole JAV movie unless you understand the dialogues in those lengthy dialogues JAV. Sometime you get bore of it because seen it a lot or bored of the girl and all her JAV and would watch another girl, but later you probably go back to collection again. So, do you rewatch your older collection from time to time or just keep watch new releases?

timeforus

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Yes, I put my good movie in a folder "like" and rewatch them sometimes

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I would have thought it may cover most all parts of the board, I do not like JAV, I do like lesbian and the dance and the Idols, I do have favourites, and watch more than once, and sometimes I might go for a certain clip

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
There's a couple gravure/only a couple AV's done girls I keep, but other then that, just a few series I liked.

About the only JAV I look at are the occasional amateur series/title lately so it's not like I have a lot I would save anyways.

csdfga

Jan 30, 2010
Trust me, even if you understand Japanese, it is impossible to view the whole JAV. What I did is to pick up the highlights and skip the others.
Actually, I hardly rewatch JAV, because there are tons of new ones waiting for me to watch. However I like to collect my favourite series and ones stared by certain actress.