JAV Actresses You're Most Excited To See New Vids From

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

luke_chamber

Jun 16, 2008
Nice thread..after long time no login here..
I notice :
Karen Yuzuriha, she is nice body,sound, her butt and breast are just perfect...wanna fuck her if I can..
Mina Kitano, this is tall version of Karen Yusuriha...
Kira Rin, she is look like just my first love...fisrt time I saw her..damn..she is just look like my first love in high school
Arina Hashimoto, cute, and thin body, ready for any position..hahaha
Aizawa Minami..wild and innocent at same time

Should I provide pictures? hahaha

I would like to make contact to one of those actress's real account, anyone here ?

My wildest dream is hunting them and meet them in person, hahaha
wanna join...hahaha

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
Tsz35mofg0mJyote8iHgRplLw77dPw7wRZvwmflC.jpg

Seo Reiko for Monroe. I cannot wait for it!!!

Reactions: mago and BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Himari Aizuki! Randomly took a chance on SQTE-483 because it had a "cowgirl" theme and she is really cute. She did not disappoint. Her BJ skills are also noteworthy at the finish! She hasnt put out a lot of work since her debut last year, but I hope she gets more!

sqte483pl.jpeg

Reactions: mago

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Natsume Hibiki

I don't understand why does she have so few releases. She's one of the most stunning women in JAV. Cute face and perfect body.

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
I think I'm most looking forward to a new video from Arai Rima if she's still around. She was on a hot streak up until earlier this year and then her output stopped.

I'm also always happy to see Hachino Tsubasa. I saw her somewhat recent movie HODV-21751 and she is still amazing. She definitely knows how to turn a guy on, which makes it odd that she isn't more popular than she should be.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I think I'm most looking forward to a new video from Arai Rima if she's still around. She was on a hot streak up until earlier this year and then her output stopped.

I'm also always happy to see Hachino Tsubasa. I saw her somewhat recent movie HODV-21751 and she is still amazing. She definitely knows how to turn a guy on, which makes it odd that she isn't more popular than she should be.
The misuse of Hachino Tsubasa is almost criminal. She is an incredible performer and one of the sexist around

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
The misuse of Hachino Tsubasa is almost criminal. She is an incredible performer and one of the sexist around
I know right. She's defintely the complete package of smolderingly hot and knowing how to make love to the camera right after her AV debut.

Another favourite of mine in a similar boat is Yuki Rino. Sexy as all hell and was an incredible performer during her debut. But damn is she not getting many major releases these days.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I know right. She's defintely the complete package of smolderingly hot and knowing how to make love to the camera right after her AV debut.

Another favourite of mine in a similar boat is Yuki Rino. Sexy as all hell and was an incredible performer during her debut. But damn is she not getting many major releases these days.
Rino Yuki has gotten more high profile stuff compared to Tsubasa, but she is getting the short stick currently. She's one of the best talents out right now.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She took a break few weeks ago. She does a lot of crappy movies (old/ugly dudes, submissive men, fake cumshots) but she has some good movies. Same situation with Akari Mitani.

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
She took a break few weeks ago. She does a lot of crappy movies (old/ugly dudes, submissive men, fake cumshots) but she has some good movies. Same situation with Akari Mitani.
Akari Mitani. :( We're really listing a who's who of people who need more quality stuff.